Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Unfortunately only one shower for many people. Else good. City center rather than close to waterfalls.

Good security, neare from the bus terminal, delicious breakfast, the staff is very kind and sympathetic. I recommend it!

Close to bus terminal to get to Iguassu, clean hostel and helpful and friendly staff.

Very nice staff, good location

Great hostel, staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful. Location is perfect, close to the bus stop, but in a quiet street. Good computers, fast internet, one day laundry service, good breakfast - all you need when you travel. Shower/toilet can be a bit of a wait, would be better if they were separate, but it´s ok, you can try another floor.

This hostel has universal power outlets for any type of adapter. There are small lockers outside the rooms. The breakfast also has some fruit which is a plus for me. The pool is large and clean. I would recommend this hostel!

Private room was excellent- air conditioned, very clean, great hot shower. There weren't many people staying when we were at the hostel, but there is one communal breakfast table which is nice to meet people. Internet was very fast! All of the staff we spoke to were super helpful and knowledgeable about the town- it was a pleasure speaking to them. Would stay again.

nicenicenice

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

So far the best hostel i've stayed in South America! Felt more like a hotel! No complains at all! Very friendly staff, comfy dorms, nice common areas! Higly recommend this hostel to everyone!

Great Place, very clean, big rooms, nice common area, central location, the best was definetly the receptionist Everton! he helped with everything and knew a lot about what to do in Iguazu. We highly recommend this place. :)

Great staff! They´re really friendly and helpful when it comes to planning your trip to the falls!

Helpful staff. They even posted our postcards for us. Breakfast was good. Our private room was huge. A good place to stay.

I was just two nights in the Iguassu guest house. The people there was very friendly and everybody spoke english. I had some questions before i came about email, and they answere me as fast as they could always some minutes later....

• 26th Nov 2013

One of the best hostels I've stayed in South America. All the staff were happy to help with anything. The kitchen is really good if you want to cook you're own stuff and the bar area means it's easy to meet people. Would stay again

By far one of the best hostels. Super clean . The dorm rooms have air conditioning and T.V and the staff is very courteous.

The staff were very helpful and the tour of the Argentian side of Iguzu Falls was very good.

• 12th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

Very helpful staff that were happy to explain all of the details that they no doubt explain several times a day. Close to be supermarket and bus port. Clean comfortable room and a nice kitchen. Breakfast was the standard "cornflakes" and coffee. Bathrooms are ok. Water is hot.

We highly recommend this hostel. The Staff go above and beyond to help you out and it's great fun in the evenings. Breakfast was decent and was nice to sit at a big table with the other guests giggling about the night before. The pool is a little dirty but it's still alright. Stay here for fun and socialising not if you're grumpy and boring :p

Couldn't ask for more. Staff were incredibly helpful in everyway and so friendly. Great advice on local amenities. Rooms were spotless. Great bar area and pool. Close to bus station.

My two friends and I were staying in a 6 bed dorm, the beds were very comfy. Everything was clean and maintained. The staff were also very helpful. Breakfast was amazing. The hostel was at a good location, only a bit far from the Falls. We also did their tour to Argentinian side, which was excellent. Only thing I didn't like is the price of doing the laundry, so it's 8R$/kg which is actually 40R$ for a full load. That's just too expensive in my opinion :)

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels