Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Very nice little hostel, very friendly/helpful staff, also very clean. Would definitely recommend a stay here if you are visiting the falls. Thanks for all your help. Marcus and Kyle :)

Good hostel, friendly staff helped book my bus for me, but some of the staffs english is not good. Also there are no lockers in the rooms for your bags, only small safety deposit style lockers near the reception. Also the water is not hot. Good breakfast and good kitchen.

Quaint hostel located a few blocks from the bus station and a handy hypermarket for shopping. You can get a cheap bus to the airport or Iguacu. The hostel itself is clean, you get blankets for those cold nights. The water could have been hotter especially if visiting during the winter.

I stayed here with 4 friends for two nights. The staff were extremely helpful and spoke excellent English. There is seating and a small pool outside which is lovely to sit around if the weather is nice. This hostel is also amazing value for money. I would highly recommend it.

• 15th Jul 2013

Extremely helpful staff, tidy and spacious rooms. Really nice hostel, if a bit on the expensive side.

This hostel is excellent value for money. It had everything and more. Comfortable rooms, hot showers, towels, chillout area with flat screen TV, bar, swimming pool. It was great! The staff were very helpful, particularly Tommy who went out of his way to ensure you had a pleasant stay. Breakfast was great, there was a good mix of people staying at the hostel and the hostel is only 5 minutes walk away from the bus terminal. I would highly recommend this hostel.

I really enjoyed Iguassu Guest House. The facilities were very clean, the staff was great and I had a good time there. And there were a lot of travelers to meet.

Though the hostel wasn't close to the falls, it was in the centro and walking distance from the terminal, which still made it easy to get around. The rooms were nice and clean, the staff was great, and it was all incredibly safe.

Great and very helpful staff, good localisation, not too crowded, good facilities like bar and swimming pool in the hostel:) it's clear and well organised and you can get all needed information from people working there! close to the bus station and supermarket. really really nice place!

One of the best hostels I've ever been too. Great English speaking staff, they were very friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast buffet. Great location, next to bus station and big supermarket and even a small zoo. I definitely recommend it! Oh and they had welcome drinks for us as well :)

This hostel was very clean and there was a pool and cool bar area. The staff spoke good English and were very helpful. It is also really close to the bus station.

Tommy from the guest house was very informative about the area. He went out of his was to help make sure we enjoyed our trip. Swimming pool is tiny but standard for hostels in the area. Bar was quiet and hostel was a short stomp from the restaurants and bus garage. We got bus from here to the dam and the falls. Kitchen is very clean

• 9th Jul 2013

The hostel is pretty good, all things were easy to get and the staffs are very helpfull. I had no problems there.

This hostel has beautifull acomodations, spacious private rooms and a good location. Perfect value for money. Enjoyed my stay!

Really nice hostel, amazing staff, really comfortable and clean! Dorms where the nicest I've stayed in! Definitely recommend!

Great place, clean, nice staff, good breakfast!

Very good Place. It is the second time that I stay here. I recommend. Great Breakfast Otimo lugar para ficar, com bom staff, limpeza e excelente cafe da manhã

Overall i thought this was a wonderful hostel. I felt the staff were incredible and often went out of their way to ensuring we enjoyed our stay.

The staff were really great. The hostel is right next to the bus stop which is the only thing a backpacker would need. It was slow season when we stopped through in June, but the place is set up for a fantastic hostel experience in the busy season. The pool and hostel bar secluded from the rest of town makes for a great receipe to meet new folks and tell some traveling stories. Don't miss the bird park across from the falls and do miss the Itaipu Dam. There's nothing to see there really.

Great place to stay for the falls I was there in the winter so maybe there is a better atmosphere in the summer months.

• 18th Jun 2013