Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

muito bom, excelente.. melhor hostel que já fiquei.. fico em vários hostel no mundo todo e esse é um dos melhores!!!!

Off season when I stayed so was v quiet in the hostel, apart from the limp bizkit album played till 10 every night by the bar keep...However, Iguassu Town is a dump and a bit ropey to be honest. The hostel was nice, clean and staff spoke English but if you can afford it, stay at a hotel near the falls. There is nothing worth seeing in the town itself. Unless you're a fan of bus stations.

• 6th Apr 2014

Hostel muito bacana, a relação custo beneficio é excelente, além de que os funcionários são muitos prestativos, com destaque para o Carlos, um cara fantástico sempre disposto a ajudar para uma melhor estadia. Com certeza quando voltar a Foz ficarei neste hostel

Renata (the owner) is super nice (and not hard to look at ;-) ). So is Anahi. Carlos went above and beyond with his advice/service. Hmmm... Carlos and Renata might want to go on a date... Only downside was, there were not a lot of guests during my stay.

Everything is good, nice and seriously staff, good breakefast, clean rooms and bathrooms, Nice Place outside even With a pool and a bar. I would stay there again.

Good hostel with a great location downtown and close to the bus station. Not much happening due to off-season but nice place anyways. Should think about investing in a new pool table ;)

great hostel.. friendly staff.. Just watch out for the cameras, big brother (or should I say sister) is watching you!

Great hostel. great staff! Would definitely stay there again.

Location is excelent: just two blocks away form the main bus station. Breakfast was very good. The multilingual staff was very helpful and they can advice you about where and how to go. There is also free wi-fi and 2 computers. A.C. in all the rooms.

Camera doppia con bagno pulita e di dimensioni adeguate, al piano terra, per un prezzo non proprio basso (anche tenuto dei prezzi della zona di Iguaçu). Una grande finestra dà su uno spazio aperto comune, dove giustamente la genete si trova a chiaccherare, ma il risultato è che la stanza è piuttosto rumorosa, anche perché pochi metri più sotto si trova un simpatico bar che mette musica fino all'una di notte. L'ostello è situato in una zona un po' isolata, anche se è vicino al terminal dei bus.

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I could say this is a good hostel if there was security and care for customers. I left my phone for charging in the reception because they own the converters. Because nobody kept an eye on although they said they will, my charger was stolen a few minutes before my departure by another guest claiming that it was his but the staff in the reception was not any means of help while we were in a big argument. I emailed the hostel later but didn't even have a response. Don't stay there and leave stuff

Great experience, this looks more as a hotel rather than hostel: we booked a double room which looked fantastic (very clean, huge mirror, TV, cupboards, hangers) and had towels, soaps and extra blankets. The staff is very helpful and friendly: we've been given all possible directions to the waterfalls and they're all very open to chit-chat. One morning I've forgotten my card by the common computer and they've saved it for me and returned it when I was back in the evening.

Dieses Hostel würde ich wieder buchen. Es ist sauber, ruhig, sehr gutes Frühstück, sehr hilfsbereite und freundliche Mitarbeiter. Supermarkt und Busstation sind zu Fuß erreichbar.

Perfect hostel for a short stay in Iguassu as staff sort out everything you could need, including transfers across borders. Great facilities. Very clean. Staff happy to share local knowledge with you. Only downside is location so not many restaurants to walk to. But good kitchen facilities.

• 9th Mar 2014

Near perfect hostel. We booked a double bed private shared bathroom but were pleasantly surprised as we were given an ensuite. The room is spacious

We really enjoyed our stay here. Rooms were spacious and clean, the beds were comfy and breakfast was great. Staff were really helpful with information for visiting the falls. Great facilities as well- books, play station, hairdryers, adapter plugs! Only problem was the showers had no door/curtain so the floor would get wet and the bathrooms ended up being pretty unclean due to high usage.

Good location, just 5 minutes from the local bus station. The staff are very kind. The breakfast is very good and I like the cleanness of the rooms and bathrooms. It has a little swiming pool, but is good.

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed in in my travels around South America. The staff are especially friendly, helpful and honest. Renata was most helpful. She obviously enjoys her job. Anna I cannot thank enough for looking after my credit card I had left at the computer desk.

Great hostel! Breakfast was really good, the staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable, bathrooms were clean and the pool was very nice. Wifi was good too

Great location. Bathrooms need a little more attention and cleaning; surprisingly there were actual mushrooms growing in the one shower. No joke since everywhere else was really clean. More hooks and a mirror needed in rooms. Pool was relaxing and cooling.

What are you talking about? Good imagination!!!! Please be more sure about the places you write.

« first « Prev 1 2 3