Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Close to bus station and supermarket! Very helpful and pleasant staff. Having a pool to cool down on hot days was a bonus!!!

Excelente Hostel, volveré por 3ra vez. Personal encantador.

Bonne auberge très bien tenue, très propre

Near to local busstation, nice swimming pool

This hostel is just step away from becoming a hotel. Its clean, everything is just perfect. Breakfast is delicious, many things to do at hostel facilities but rules wich was established by owners are not in hostel manner such as wash laundry is not allowed, bringing your beer or any other alcohol to hostel to take away food from breakfast. Location is perfect since its near bus station and its connected to any part of the city.

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Serbia

Great hostel

Place was booked out by a group which neither spoke English or Spanish, so no real atmosphere. I had no locker because the previous guest had lost the key. Breakfast is 8-10 but when I went at 9am there was nothing.

Great Hostel - Nice staff, central location, delicous breakfast, refreshing pool and relaxing garden :-) Love to come back!

great hostel....good a staff...friendly....great kitchen facilities......a/c didnt cool the room very well but apart fromt hat facilities were good. recommend you stay here.....can do both sides of falls easily from here....better staying brazil side that argentina

Great hostel. Located only a short distance from the bus terminal. Facilities are excellent and spotless clean. The staff are very friendly. Recommend staying here.

Great Hostel.

It is a very pleasant hostel. The Staffs are very nice and they speak good english. On my opinion the hostel is in perfect location 1,5 block away from the bus terminal. 1 block away from the famous Gaucho restaurant and 1 block away from a Vegetarian buffet and also Miss. Laura which is a lactose, gluten and sugar free restaurant and bakery. Oh yeah and they have a really cool gym 1 block away too which is 15 reals pay as you go. So for me was perfect ! would stay here again.

• 22nd Dec 2015
  • Slovakia

Best hostel ever! Feels like staying at a hotel exept you share Room :) the straff was Amazing!

Lovely hostel with good staff and a pool!! Very helpful for booking tours / buses etc. would recommend Nester for your Argentina tour as he was awesome - helpful / informative etc. pool was nice and cool in the hot days!

Fiquei apenas uma noite então só posso dizer que atendeu minhas necessidades. Uma dica: deveria ter mais banheiros.

Most complete breakfast of all hostels I've been in, and also very nice and helpful staff.

A lovely, very clean hostel. The location is great, right near the bus terminal. Ricardo, the English speaking worker, was so helpful and kind, he have us any information we needed and lots of useful tips. It felt like the people working at the hostel were the only ones who spoke English in Foz do Iguacu! The breakfast was great, we particularly loved the toastie machine. It feels more like a home than a hostel.

I had a great time. It is probably the nicest hostel in which I have ever stayed. It was very clean and new and everyone was very helpful. I stayed in a dorm room for 4 people and I considered my stay exceptionally good value.

• 12th Nov 2015

A very nice hostel closed to everything and easy to find :) The stuff is friendly and always helpfull. It's clean, secure and well organised. There is much space to relax and the kitchen is big and (exept of bowls) full equipted. We enjoyed our stay and can totaly recommend this hostel !

• 31st Oct 2015

My sister and I stayed at the Iguassu Guest House in late October. We had a great experience from when we booked! The hostel arranged airport pick up for us (additional cost, but small). The hostel itself was quiet since we were there during the off-peak season, but it was still great. We used the pool and hammocks to relax. Breakfast served every morning. It was a wonderful experience and the staff was very kind and helpful!

• 26th Oct 2015