8.5
Fabulous 428 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 428 Total Reviews
Iguazu Falls Hostel Located at Guarani 70, , Puerto Iguazu.
Argentina
Puerto Iguazu Misiones - 3370 Guarani 70
85% 428
-25.5983609 -54.5691347
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016

Great hostel located close to the local shopping centre and bus station. Staff were very helpful, rooms really spacious and beds super comfortable. The outdoor cooking/living area was great with a BBQ for guests use. Maybe a bit better security with no keys for rooms and reasonably easy to walk into the hostel although there was someone on the front desk most of the time. Recommended place to stay for backpackers, would definitely stay again.

• England, Couple, 25-30
18th Aug 2016
6.6

This hostel was well located and, on arrival, the staff was friendly. However, when the roof in our room started to leak, they didn't seem to care, and did nothing to help us out, even though there were empty rooms. They moved us to another bunk, and put someone straight into the bunk we'd left unoccupied, directly under the leak. Breakfast wasn't great, kitchen wasn't great, but we found a bathroom at the back of the hostel which had a great, hot shower (much nicer than the other bathrooms).

• Peru, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016

We had a great stay at Hostel Iguazu Falls. It is close to everything and the facilities are decent, which is actually not much of a difference between other hostels in the region. What was the main difference was the stuff. I've never met staff as friendly and helpful as I did in Hostel Iguazu Falls. Definitely recommended! Oscar

18th Jul 2016

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They ordered us a taxi and let us keep our things in a spare room even though we had to check out before our flight so we could still walk around town. The bus station is right down the road from the Hostel which makes everything easily reachable. We cooked on the outside stove and the kitchen was fully equipped to prepare meals. While we were there the weather was frigid and so it was cold to cook outside, but the weather has nothing to do with them.

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

The staff was super helpful and friendly after I missed my bus. They still allowed me to keep my reservation, and just pushed it back a day. When visiting the falls, they allowed me to keep my bags in the depository for the day after I had checked out of my room. It's a very laid back and clean hostel! I highly recommend it :)

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
5.1

I must say this is a very very basic hostel with absolutely no atmosphere. The guy in reception doesn't speak a word of English, I know that's an issue on our behalf really as we should be speaking Spanish but when I did translate to him he gave us no help at all. Wouldn't stay there again as the bedrooms and showers were very unclean

• India, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

The location was great as it was right next to the bus station. Chances are you will be using the bus station to get to and from the park and in from the airport. The atmosphere was cozy and warm and the breakfast adequate, with coffee spreads and bread (a standard in Argentina). The dorm rooms were a lot bigger than we were used to which was also nice.

30th Jun 2016

Hostel was clean, great location close to the bus terminal, staff answered all of our many questions in English and had general sitting areas for relaxing. The room was basic, not a lot of sunlight, atmosphere was meh since it was off season and the free breakfast was just bread, would be nice if it included a fruit at least. But overall a great hostel.

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th May 2016

This was a great place to stay! The location is great (just a block from the bus terminal). The rooms and bathrooms were clean and spacious. The only downside I found with this hostel was that the kitchen is rather small and gets very crowded. Other than this, I would definitely recommend staying here.