Iguazu Falls Hostel Reviews

Guarani 70, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

excellent, defenitly recommand it! close to everything, great to visit the falls

Very quiet hostel, very near from the bus station of Puerto Iguazu. Very basic breakfast.

Staff was unhelpful, vibe was bad, not very clean, bad breakfast and spotty wifi. On top of the no one spoke English to make up for the issues.

• 7th Aug 2014

他のアルゼンチンの都市にに比べ治安がいいのか基本オープンなホステルで雰囲気良いです。 またロケーションがイグアスの滝に行くにしても、ブエノスアイレスに行くにしてもバス停に近く便利。

The staff is really great! Everyone from the ladies who served us breakfast to the front desk people, Horacio and Diego, who helped me a lot with information about the area. The only thing I would add is that in the city of Iguazu, most businesses and restaurants only accept cash and not credit cards (which I did not know about until the day of arrival), so I was limited in purchasing some things. The hostel is not fancy, but it is quaint, clean, friendly and quiet.

• 27th Jul 2014

We booked a room for 4 to have a room to ourselves and found out after we laid our things around that they had introduced somebody else in the room. Staff got crossed at us for booking our tour somewhere else. The room smelled very humid and moldy. Bathrooms, breakfast and location are okay.

It was nice to have a big comforter for the winter. it was able to keep me very warm on the cold nights. a stones throw away from the bus stop to take you to either side of the falls. staff was very nice and spoke good english.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Evening staff a bit cold but the guy in the morning was nice. Well located and good value for the price but other hostels have a better atmosphere

we stayed there for two nights - two nights of loud party. second night I complained, at around 4am, that we cannot sleep and the guy from staff said like: "I'm sorry but what could I do, they were so loud and I told them to quiet down but it didn't work" ... thanks! Next morning I asked for a reduction for this night because we couldn't sleep. Another point was cleanliness. Room stunk, toilets were dirty like in a Bolivian busstation. We changed to Poramba Hostel close by and it was GREAT!

I only stayed overnight, and everything was just correct.

It was a nice place and i had a good time there.

Great atmosphere, helpful staff, excellent location. Would definitely recommend in the future.

• 2nd May 2014