Iguazu Falls Hostel Reviews

Guarani 70, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

It was nice to have a big comforter for the winter. it was able to keep me very warm on the cold nights. a stones throw away from the bus stop to take you to either side of the falls. staff was very nice and spoke good english.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Evening staff a bit cold but the guy in the morning was nice. Well located and good value for the price but other hostels have a better atmosphere

we stayed there for two nights - two nights of loud party. second night I complained, at around 4am, that we cannot sleep and the guy from staff said like: "I'm sorry but what could I do, they were so loud and I told them to quiet down but it didn't work" ... thanks! Next morning I asked for a reduction for this night because we couldn't sleep. Another point was cleanliness. Room stunk, toilets were dirty like in a Bolivian busstation. We changed to Poramba Hostel close by and it was GREAT!

I only stayed overnight, and everything was just correct.

It was a nice place and i had a good time there.

Great atmosphere, helpful staff, excellent location. Would definitely recommend in the future.

• 2nd May 2014

Nice hostel, good location - near bus station and restaurants.

The hostel was good, best thing was the location: really close to the bus terminal. Pool was clean and active, avarage breakfast. Except of that the atmospere was not that great.. But overall a nice hostel.

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels