Iguazu Falls Hostel Reviews

Guarani 70, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Has it's charm - had room #9, 4 bed with a balcony! 1 block from the bus & great restaurants. The worst was the wifi - 2 bars max, mostly limited & AC on only at night. Pool was green but were cleaning it the day I left. Staff was fun though.

Hostel is quite well located only two blocks from the bus station. The staff were actually really cool too and helped us out with some problems we had in our room like the water leaking everywhere- they moved us to a new room. The pool was out of order though and looked a little scungy.. which would have been nice to swim in given the weather. Private rooms were really nice. Breakfast was basic but did the job fine.

It's a nice very basic hostel. Big garden with a pool and a big area for BBQ. Air conditioning in the room (it was so hot outside). Not impressed by the staff and by the maintenance of the place but overall good. Excellent location, 1 minute from the bus terminal and from decent food places.

The men at the front desk were extremely accommodating and helpful in arranging a boat tour at the falls as well as giving us directions to walk to Tres Fronteres and other helpful tips around town. Thank you so much!

• 11th Oct 2014

excellent, defenitly recommand it! close to everything, great to visit the falls

Very quiet hostel, very near from the bus station of Puerto Iguazu. Very basic breakfast.

Staff was unhelpful, vibe was bad, not very clean, bad breakfast and spotty wifi. On top of the no one spoke English to make up for the issues.

• 7th Aug 2014

他のアルゼンチンの都市にに比べ治安がいいのか基本オープンなホステルで雰囲気良いです。 またロケーションがイグアスの滝に行くにしても、ブエノスアイレスに行くにしてもバス停に近く便利。

The staff is really great! Everyone from the ladies who served us breakfast to the front desk people, Horacio and Diego, who helped me a lot with information about the area. The only thing I would add is that in the city of Iguazu, most businesses and restaurants only accept cash and not credit cards (which I did not know about until the day of arrival), so I was limited in purchasing some things. The hostel is not fancy, but it is quaint, clean, friendly and quiet.

• 27th Jul 2014

We booked a room for 4 to have a room to ourselves and found out after we laid our things around that they had introduced somebody else in the room. Staff got crossed at us for booking our tour somewhere else. The room smelled very humid and moldy. Bathrooms, breakfast and location are okay.

It was nice to have a big comforter for the winter. it was able to keep me very warm on the cold nights. a stones throw away from the bus stop to take you to either side of the falls. staff was very nice and spoke good english.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Evening staff a bit cold but the guy in the morning was nice. Well located and good value for the price but other hostels have a better atmosphere

we stayed there for two nights - two nights of loud party. second night I complained, at around 4am, that we cannot sleep and the guy from staff said like: "I'm sorry but what could I do, they were so loud and I told them to quiet down but it didn't work" ... thanks! Next morning I asked for a reduction for this night because we couldn't sleep. Another point was cleanliness. Room stunk, toilets were dirty like in a Bolivian busstation. We changed to Poramba Hostel close by and it was GREAT!

I only stayed overnight, and everything was just correct.

It was a nice place and i had a good time there.

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels