Ijplein Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Motorwal 189, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Unfortunately we couldnt enjoy our stay. There were two big mistakes made that left us feeling very uncomfortable. One day in advance we were explained that the stay was 10 Euros more expensive per person per night than listed on Hostelworld. And when we arrived at the property the owner told us, that the room was booked twice and other people were already in our room. In the end he offered us, to stay in the private part of the flat which in the end was all rigth but definitely not comfortable.

it is a home hostel. so we were transited to another one because the host was out of city then.(we did book in advanced) then the host asked his friend provided a apartment for us in the city centre. it was really nice location with good conditions. however, they charged the different price. the hostel host told me just to paid what I needed to pay. but the owner thought it is better than we offered earlier. and want me to pay more. we were at a hurry for bus so I paid 5 euro more.

Well, I booked a room almost two months ago and when I arrived the owner of the hostel wanted to charge more. Not to mention that he had booked the room for someone else and had to improvise a room that hadn't door. Moreover, it can't be considered a hostel because it hasn't leisure area. And to go to the top attractions you need to take a ferry that can take time.

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts