Ikar Hut Reviews

Lagadin 26, Ohrid, Macedonia

A very cool hostel with personality and good energy! The young owner Ilina, is a super host and knows everything you need to know about the local nature, towns, extreme sport possibilities and everything else.

Wow -- what an unexpected gem. I came to Ohrid and didn't want to leave. From now on, I visit Ohrid every time I visit the Balkans. Ilina made the trip unbelievable -- we went swimming, hiking, and stayed up late laughing and drinking. She arranged for me to go skydiving. But the best part was eating at Micha's place (down the street). In other words, we spent vacation hanging out with Ohrid's most famous & fun resident like we were BFFs... could vacation get any better, ever?? Highly recco!!