Il Barrito Reviews

via Tepice 23/C, Turin, Piedmont, Italy

Nice clean and secure place which is close to a metro stop. Staff are friendly and helpful.

In the beginning of July, me and my 2 friends stayed 3 nights in Il Barrito! We enjoyed our stay and i can warmly recommened this hostel!! The hostelowner was very polite, we were able to check in earlier, very clean, etc. The hostel is easy to find, just a few metrostops from the center...

• 3rd Jul 2013
  • Belgium

good service, great people!

they gave me the keys when i arrived but i went out when i Came back the keys didnt open the front door so i started to Get worried i asked some people around for a mobile number to call because the one i had nobody answer an italian woman saw somebody in the Park outside and ask the guy Came try to help me to open with my keys but he couldnt after some seconds he took out of his pocket some keys and he open the door i was so scared because he wasnt from the hostel....Roma are so hot noACno fan

Great small hostel in a lovely part of town by the river with only 4 rooms! But above a very cool arts/community centre/ restaurant co-operative so can get lively downstairs if they have live music otherwise nice quiet off the beaten track place to stay.

• 3rd May 2013