Il Cielo Reviews

via Faenza 79, Florence, Italy

I would highly recommend Il CIelo for a quiet and relaxing stay in Florence. This lovely little B

• 18th Jul 2014

Giancarlo was a very nice host! We arrived early and he was very accommodating, even helping us with our very heavy bags up four floors! As others said, breakfast is delicious and the room is spacious and clean. Tho wi-fi did not reach out room, but worked perfectly well in the communal area just down the hall.

• 16th Jul 2014

Giancarlo was so friendly and helpful! The room was perfectly comfortable, an easy walk from everything and the breakfast was delicious. I definitely recommend this B&B!

• 27th Jun 2014

I had a fantastic stay at Il Cielo. Location-wise it is ideal ... in the middle of the old town, a short walk to the Duomo and the leather markets, and an even shorter walk to the train station. Giancarlo was the most polite and helpful host throughout my stay, I am especially thankful for the extra effort he went to in order to provide me with a great selection of gluten free options for my breakfast. The room was neat, tidy and the whole B&B was beautifully decorated with the bird theme.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts