Il Gattopardo Firenze Reviews

Via dei Magazzini 1, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

I'm absolutely fascinated with the hotel, the location couldn't be any better - you have everything around the corner. The rooms are beautiful, clean and convenient; One tip though, when you arrive for the first time, please mind that there are two houses numbered 1 on Via Magazzini, so if you access the street from Piazza De La Signora, keep walking, it's not the first house. Also, it is highly recommended to follow the hostess' - Alkimini's insider's tips, she's great

This was a beautiful B&B! I spent a little extra money for the private suite and it was definitely worth every penny. I felt right at home. It was clean, convenient and I had the whole kitchen available to me if I needed it.. The staff was helpful and polite and recommended some fantastic places to eat as well as some places to visit that were not originally on my list, but I am so glad that I managed to get there. I would recommend this place to everyone of my friends.

• 5th Dec 2013