Il Giglio Guesthouse Reviews

Viale Fratelli Rosselli, 74, Florence, Florence, Italy

Fantastique!

Thank you so much. All the best. Cristina

great hostel but the tv made a constant annoying sound and so i was unabe to use it.

This is a self-service guesthouse which I liked. It gives you the feel of having a room in a shared apartment NYC style. There's a mini kitchen in the room. Once you've done your booking, you're gonna get an email with a detailed instruction. Reviews might say it's far from the city center - it is not. It's just about 10 minutes walk away. I just wish they had a mirror in my room - the one with a balcony. I don't know if other rooms got mirrors. Other than that, I had a wonderful stay.

Thank you very much for your kind review. I take note of your advice to put a mirrow in every room. All the best Cristina

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts