Il Giglio Guesthouse Reviews

Viale Fratelli Rosselli, 74, Florence, Florence, Italy

The staff was very helpful when I checked in, but they were definitely very rushed to complete my check-in. That was the only time I saw them. When I had issues with the WiFi, they responded very quickly to my email requesting assistance. It is a very quiet place--I thought that I was the only once there--and quite small. But I had a nice stay. It is located close to the train station, which was very convenient. Overall, a nice stay.

Great room, good 2 night stay.

Lovely room with the kitchen and balcony.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Great little place to stay whilst in a budget. Very clean even though you have a shared bathroom. Breakfast is very basic but it's enough. Plus a very helpful starter pack. Thanks for a nice stay.

• 10th May 2014

We unknowingly booked an entire 4 bed room and there were only 2 of us. We were originally going to be charged for all 4 beds but we explained the situation to the hostel and they were incredibly nice about it, only charging us for 2 beds and even giving us a discount! This place is definitely more like a hotel, is really private, and you get snacks which is always a plus! One of the best places (especially for the money) I've stayed! Definitely recommend!

This guest house has WiFi which works well. A view I read before going said it didn't but perhaps the person hadn't seen the password which is on a cupboard door near the big guests' fridge.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts