Il Giglio Guesthouse Reviews

Viale Fratelli Rosselli, 74, Florence, Florence, Italy

Perfect !

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Good location not too far to walk in to the centre, close to train station. Clean and tidy. Didn't really see much of the staff but they were there when we arrived and welcomed us in. Would stay there again or recommend to people.

• 13th Sep 2014

The bed is quite comfortable and the room is very quiet. However, we did not see any staff during our stay which was a bit strange.

The staff was very helpful when I checked in, but they were definitely very rushed to complete my check-in. That was the only time I saw them. When I had issues with the WiFi, they responded very quickly to my email requesting assistance. It is a very quiet place--I thought that I was the only once there--and quite small. But I had a nice stay. It is located close to the train station, which was very convenient. Overall, a nice stay.

Great room, good 2 night stay.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts