Il Nosadillo Reviews

Via Nosadella, 15C, Bologna, Italy

I liked the hostel overall it was comfortable and pretty clean and I had a good nights sleep. The atmosphere wasn't as good as other places as it was a little quieter . But the staff were really nice and helpful with recommending places. The wifi was really good. The location very convenient. However, I felt a little uncomfortable that the door to my dorm didn't lock - obviously you needed a key to get in the front door but I would have felt better if it locked - I woke up and found it open!

The hostel was a lovely experience, with loads of friendly people and a very relaxed atmosphere that encouraged conversation and mingling. It is near the city centre and everything is walkable from here. Great place, would stay again.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • India

Small basic but homely hostel, good kitchen/common area to cook, meet people, hang out, pre-drink. 24 hour breakfast stocked up in kitchen is a bonus! 20-30 minute walk from station (took me 20 but I walk pretty fast), local food is amazing. University town so loads of bars and hidden clubs but may not be obvious unless you're pointed them out or know someone local. To get the Train to florence for day is only 45 mins away.

The lady in charge was very helpful. Beds are very comfortable. Breakfast was most adequate and available at any time

I had a fanstastic stay at il Nosadilla! Marinella (the owner) is incredibly nice, welcoming and full of good advice on what to see/do in the city. The hostel itself was clean, in a great location and easy to meet other travelers. The lockers/closets in the room were a great idea! I would definitely come back if I find myself in Bologna again.

1st kitchen I've had since I entered Italy, and excellent wifi to boot. Would have gone excellent, if not for the last night when a number of guests talked loudly and late into the night. I put this down to the staff not telling them the rules of the place. One of which being to be quiet after 11pm to respect the fact that other people are sleeping. One last problem is that they could improve their breakfast by introducing non-hot drinks such as juice, for people who dislike hot drinks.

Best place to stay in Bologna as far as I know. Small hostel but the setup forced a good atmosphere and I met many people.

Host was very friendly gave us a map and pointed out the highlights. I stayed in the room downstairs and I enjoyed having our own fridge and little kitchen. I would request staying downstairs; upstairs had a strange musty/oniony smell that I would sometimes smell in stores in Florence. Not sure what it is, seems to be a city problem.

Nice hostel, with just a few negative points: - a bit expensive - staff will welcome you very well, but after that, you will only see them when they come to clean and check-in other guests.

The host is really nice, for anyone who want to have a stay in Bologna, I sincerely suggest you can loge in this hostel.

• 8th Mar 2015
  • China

It is a home away from home.the atmosphere is very friendly

Really excellent hostel. The beds were comfortable, the place was always clean and the kitchen had a good range of facilities.

The hostel was good enough for what they asked. It is nice, other than that I don't have any complains. Marinella was excellent and kind with her tips.

Everything was ok :)

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Poland

I've stayed at this hostel many times. It's always such a pleasure. Both ladies are so wonderful. Beds are comfy and everything is very clean.

I really liked the hostel - great atmosphere and convenient location, but the check-in process is weird. I confirmed with them what time I would be there, and there was no answer when I arrived. Another guest let me in, but then because of the way the doors lock behind you as you enter the hallway and stairwell to go the hostel upstairs, I was caught there waiting until another guest came in and opened the door to the common room. I'd stay again, but double check your arrival time with them.

Nice hostel in a central location and good access to everything. The staff were lovely - very friendly, welcoming and helpful, giving information about the city, providing maps and tips about where to eat and drink. Access to a decent common room and kitchen too, plus free wifi.

Il nosadillo is a great place to stay for a few days. Staff is really nice, they speak english and are really helpfull. Everything is always clean, and the atmosphere make you feel home! I met some incredible persons from all over the world, and if you are lucky, you could have a great party with people you just met! Highly recommended to have a perfect Bologna trip!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

My first hostel in Italy. Super clean. Great breakfast food. Comfy beds. Nice showers. All around highly recommended!

This is home-like and warm place.I enjoyed my stay here.

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts