Il Nosadillo Reviews

Via Nosadella, 15C, Bologna, Italy

Host was very friendly gave us a map and pointed out the highlights. I stayed in the room downstairs and I enjoyed having our own fridge and little kitchen. I would request staying downstairs; upstairs had a strange musty/oniony smell that I would sometimes smell in stores in Florence. Not sure what it is, seems to be a city problem.

Nice hostel, with just a few negative points: - a bit expensive - staff will welcome you very well, but after that, you will only see them when they come to clean and check-in other guests.

The host is really nice, for anyone who want to have a stay in Bologna, I sincerely suggest you can loge in this hostel.

• 8th Mar 2015
  • China

It is a home away from home.the atmosphere is very friendly

Really excellent hostel. The beds were comfortable, the place was always clean and the kitchen had a good range of facilities.

The hostel was good enough for what they asked. It is nice, other than that I don't have any complains. Marinella was excellent and kind with her tips.

Everything was ok :)

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Poland

I've stayed at this hostel many times. It's always such a pleasure. Both ladies are so wonderful. Beds are comfy and everything is very clean.

I really liked the hostel - great atmosphere and convenient location, but the check-in process is weird. I confirmed with them what time I would be there, and there was no answer when I arrived. Another guest let me in, but then because of the way the doors lock behind you as you enter the hallway and stairwell to go the hostel upstairs, I was caught there waiting until another guest came in and opened the door to the common room. I'd stay again, but double check your arrival time with them.

Nice hostel in a central location and good access to everything. The staff were lovely - very friendly, welcoming and helpful, giving information about the city, providing maps and tips about where to eat and drink. Access to a decent common room and kitchen too, plus free wifi.

Il nosadillo is a great place to stay for a few days. Staff is really nice, they speak english and are really helpfull. Everything is always clean, and the atmosphere make you feel home! I met some incredible persons from all over the world, and if you are lucky, you could have a great party with people you just met! Highly recommended to have a perfect Bologna trip!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

My first hostel in Italy. Super clean. Great breakfast food. Comfy beds. Nice showers. All around highly recommended!

This is home-like and warm place.I enjoyed my stay here.

It is more like an apartment. Nice breakfast and wifi. Staff was very nice. The tips were very useful. I hope one day to go back to Bologna.

I stayed there for a couple of nights. I felt like at home. The common area is convenient and warm. 20 min walk from train station. The owner is very friendly. Just be aware the check in is 2pm or see wirh her before you walk in.

This felt like being in a very secure apartment with a lot of beds. By that I mean I felt very comfortable and at home there and it was easy to socialize with the other people. Sitting around the kitchen table eating the 24-hour breakfast and drinking a bottle of wine was great! Very close to the center and the woman who owns it is a sweetheart and knows great places to eat!

I was charged 1 euro a day or city tax, even though the rate I paid on line is 'taxes included'. The lady at reception told me that they will update the rate later on, but I have to pay the city tax, seems like I had no choice. the PC in the living room doesn't work, you lose internet access if you don't bring device your own with you

Great hostel! The staff it's super cool, the breakfast it's available all day long! Nice location!

Pleasure to stay in Il Nosadillo! So clean and loved that we could have breakfast whenever. Only issue was with the wifi but pretty minor. The beds were the comfiest yet and we've been backpacking since October! Loved the suggestion of where to have tortellini as that was a definite highlight of our day in Bologna. Thank you!

The location is pretty cool, no more than 8min walking from the main square, the hostel itself is pretty nice, like a department and makes u feel comfortable and like home, a bit expensive tho...

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts