Il Nosadillo Reviews

Via Nosadella, 15C, Bologna, Italy

Amazing hostel! Clean and well located with a great common room to meet everyone

This place was fantastic, they have good beds, friendly staff and a really nice Communal area so you can easily meet loads of people. It has a really nice atmosphere, and the people staying there all tend to hang out together, so great if your traveling solo. The wifi wasn't the best, so that was quite annoying but the all day free breakfast with Nutella constantly at you beck and call made up for it.

Staff were very helpful, professional and friendly. I was also impressed with how quickly emails were responded to and the fact that they were totally flexible on check in/check out times. The Hostel itself is very well kept and clean and the facilities/beds etc. is of the standard you'd expect from a good hostel. They've created a nice laid back atmosphere and I could easily recommend it to anyone visiting Bologna :D

I really can't say enough good things about this hostel! I had so much fun. Every person has a large locker to store their luggage and other belongings in. The staff are so friendly and keep the place sparkling.

Wonderful hostel! Very friendly staff and you can see that a whole lot of love for every detail went into the place. I ended up staying there on two seperate trips.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Very sweet hostel, tips and map of the city as you arrive. Clean rooms and bathrooms, kitchen is good, breakfast always available and enough plugs for everyone.

Good value. Staff was great during check in but absent during the remainder of the stay. Rooms and bathrooms are clean enough. Good location.

The owner was very helpful on helping me get familiar with the city and knowing where to visit. The place is great if your wanting to meet a lot of young solo travelers. There wasn't anything really special about the place, but I only stayed two nights. I would recommend if you're visiting Bologna.

We had a lovely time here. It's got a great location for sightseeing, a little supermarket just round the corner, it's one straight line from the station which is walkable. All I would say is that you stick to your arrival time as the owners aren't in the building and there's no receptionist. We were an hour early and had to wait. When we checked in we were given lots of really helpful local info. I'd stay there again!

• 29th May 2015

Nosadillo II was very clean, well situated in Bologna, staff were friendly and flexible. WIFI connection was excellent. The kitchen was well equipped and breakfast was good. Highly recommend Nosadillo hostel

• 26th May 2015
  • Mauritius

Staff are very helpful, but never really there, at least when I was there. They were willing to meet me outside of their check in times, at no charge (seemingly, at least). Great location; not too far from main sights and markets. Easy to find from Bologna centrale. Free breakfast all day, literally. Very home"y" environment, clearly a repurposed apartment complex. Would recommend this hostel.

Very nices rooms. Free breakfast anytime. The owner is very nice and gives a lot of information, but there there is no staff available for questions. Free laundry. Overall very good experience.

Good hostel would stay again

Very comfortable stay. It is not a party hostel but it has a very warm atmosphere. Caterina was super lovely and helpful. I was only 2 nights but were very nice. Would return without a doubt.

Il Nosadillo is a nice, quiet hostel which is very conveniently located to visit the city center as well as San Luca. I slept very well, but there wasn't much of an atmosphere there, maybe due to the fact that there was no staff on site. The staff member that I did meet was very funny and friendly, and maybe I was just unlucky as she was just going away for a holiday. Anyway, definitely a reliable place to stay at!

Lovely, the staff were friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was great and the hostel was clean. I will definitely recommend it.

Best thing about hostel is you got your own locker. Also staff is very helpful. Classic hostel breakfast is included. You can easily cook in kitchen..Kitchen is inside to common area so while your are cooking you can chat with other travellers.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Turkey

I liked the hostel overall it was comfortable and pretty clean and I had a good nights sleep. The atmosphere wasn't as good as other places as it was a little quieter . But the staff were really nice and helpful with recommending places. The wifi was really good. The location very convenient. However, I felt a little uncomfortable that the door to my dorm didn't lock - obviously you needed a key to get in the front door but I would have felt better if it locked - I woke up and found it open!

A really nice and small hostel with great atmosphere where you get the feeling you are at home. The owners are very attentive and explain everything you can do in the city and I even had my name written on my locker. The facilities are great - big bed, nice big locker to fit your entire backpack, two bathrooms, a few supermarkets are just around the corner and the location is good for exploring the city. Great place for solo travellers and meeting other people!

The hostel was a lovely experience, with loads of friendly people and a very relaxed atmosphere that encouraged conversation and mingling. It is near the city centre and everything is walkable from here. Great place, would stay again.

• 21st Apr 2015