Il Nosadillo Reviews

Via Nosadella, 15C, Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy

I loved this hostel, it had a great homey feeling, the recptionist at the time i checked in went out of her way to show me around and all the facilities. I would definatly stay again if i travel to Bologna!

• 5th Apr 2014

Really homely hostel with a good kitchen, common area, lockers etc. Only thing that was annoying was that the hot water did not work upstairs in the bathrooms, so you had to go downstairs to shower. Other than that, everything was great.

The woman running our hostel was phenomenal and made it a point to explain where everything to see was. Reaching the hostel seemed very confusing in the directions, but really it is a straight shot from the train station. Also when we went it was a bit confusing where to check-in, but we were buzzed up and things were shorted out quickly. Beware of checking in later! This was problematic for a couple that came late one night. Breakfast was good, and cheapest price in Bologna we could find. CLEAN

• 16th Mar 2014

The hostel was nice in general, good location (around 5-10 min walk to the center), clean room and bathroom. The lady who welcomed us (friend of the owner) was very helpful and explained a lot of things. Esp. the pasta place (pasta naldi, I think) she recommended was absolutely great! I particularly loved the city map from the hostel, totaly awesome! (contained fun facts about the city, a bit of history of every point of interest). The breakfast was average and self-served.

Amazing hostel, wouldn't hesitate to stay again at all! Super friendly and helpful, just make sure you get good instructions for finding it! A hidden gem in a beautiful city.

Staying at Il Nosadillo feels just like home. It's absolute a cosy hostel with a well-equiped kitchen, you'll find everything you need.

It was great!!!

• 30th Jan 2014

Wonderfull place that feels like home. Very comfortable.

The best hostel I've stayed at in the last four months (out of five). The lady who runs it pulled out a map and told me all about the city, shopping, food, and sights. Then, disappeared for the weekend leaving a number by which to contact her. Some other travelers were as well, so it was like having our own flat for the weekend in Bologna. The only it isn't 100% is it is a ten minute walk to Piaza Maggiore.

I have been welcomed very friendly and have enjoyed my stay in the hostel. It is a cosy place where you can come and go whenever you want with the nice service of taking some breaktfast, coffee and tea any time you want. Thanks for the hospitality!

• 4th Jan 2014

Il nosadello is a tiny hostel located nearby the city centre, so you won't need to use the public transport. The woman that runs the hostel is greatly welcoming and the atmosphere is kind of familiar, it reminded me of a '70s house. The internationality really impressed me: in fact, although there were not many guests (we were 5 precisely) as I went there in the middle of December, my roommates were all from different countries! The rooms and the toilettes are clean.

• 12th Dec 2013

Great hostel, very comfortable. Was quiet with few people but it was still nice, everyone was friendly.

Nosadillo is a pleasant place to stay, not far from the city center or even the station that can be reached walking (at least I did, it only took me half an hour with my heavy backpack). The place is clean, and the staff is really nice, just be sure to keep their phone number because they're not often around. Kitchen facilities with everything you need if you want to cook, coffee, tea available all day long. Really, much nicer than the other hostel in town, even if it's a little more expensive

i was missing a second sharp knife... apart from that: wicked awesome place! i love Il Nosadillo and i love bologna even more!

Thank you so much, had a wonderful stay. Will definitely recommend Il Nosadillo in the future!

Such a pleasant stay. It was more like a home than a hostel. Wish I could have stayed longer and if I return to bologna ill certainly stay again. The proprietor is a wonderful woman and wants to make sure you enjoy the city. The bed was also quite comfy and a huge breakfast is included!

just about 15 minutes from the center of town. small homely feel to the hostel. there is not a 24 hour reception but out of hours checkin can be accommodated.

This was so easy to get to from station by bus 21 just follow their directions. Hostel was great, very cosy and friendly. Brand new area and clean throughout

I loved everything about this place. The woman running things is very helpful. When you arrive she gives you a map made by locals highlighting everything you must do in Bologna. The place had a strong wi-fi network and was full of wonderful, social people. It's a 20 minute walk from the train station, but check ins aren't unti 2pm or so. There are lockers with their own locks in the rooms, but you must bring your own towel. would stay again.

They provide hair dryer and washing machine, for fee! And the staff is very nice.

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts