Il Nosadillo Reviews

Via Nosadella, 15C, Bologna, Italy

Nosadillo II was very clean, well situated in Bologna, staff were friendly and flexible. WIFI connection was excellent. The kitchen was well equipped and breakfast was good. Highly recommend Nosadillo hostel

• 26th May 2015
  • Mauritius

Staff are very helpful, but never really there, at least when I was there. They were willing to meet me outside of their check in times, at no charge (seemingly, at least). Great location; not too far from main sights and markets. Easy to find from Bologna centrale. Free breakfast all day, literally. Very home"y" environment, clearly a repurposed apartment complex. Would recommend this hostel.

Very nices rooms. Free breakfast anytime. The owner is very nice and gives a lot of information, but there there is no staff available for questions. Free laundry. Overall very good experience.

Good hostel would stay again

Very comfortable stay. It is not a party hostel but it has a very warm atmosphere. Caterina was super lovely and helpful. I was only 2 nights but were very nice. Would return without a doubt.

Il Nosadillo is a nice, quiet hostel which is very conveniently located to visit the city center as well as San Luca. I slept very well, but there wasn't much of an atmosphere there, maybe due to the fact that there was no staff on site. The staff member that I did meet was very funny and friendly, and maybe I was just unlucky as she was just going away for a holiday. Anyway, definitely a reliable place to stay at!

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Lovely, the staff were friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was great and the hostel was clean. I will definitely recommend it.

Best thing about hostel is you got your own locker. Also staff is very helpful. Classic hostel breakfast is included. You can easily cook in kitchen..Kitchen is inside to common area so while your are cooking you can chat with other travellers.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Turkey

I liked the hostel overall it was comfortable and pretty clean and I had a good nights sleep. The atmosphere wasn't as good as other places as it was a little quieter . But the staff were really nice and helpful with recommending places. The wifi was really good. The location very convenient. However, I felt a little uncomfortable that the door to my dorm didn't lock - obviously you needed a key to get in the front door but I would have felt better if it locked - I woke up and found it open!

A really nice and small hostel with great atmosphere where you get the feeling you are at home. The owners are very attentive and explain everything you can do in the city and I even had my name written on my locker. The facilities are great - big bed, nice big locker to fit your entire backpack, two bathrooms, a few supermarkets are just around the corner and the location is good for exploring the city. Great place for solo travellers and meeting other people!

The hostel was a lovely experience, with loads of friendly people and a very relaxed atmosphere that encouraged conversation and mingling. It is near the city centre and everything is walkable from here. Great place, would stay again.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • India

Small basic but homely hostel, good kitchen/common area to cook, meet people, hang out, pre-drink. 24 hour breakfast stocked up in kitchen is a bonus! 20-30 minute walk from station (took me 20 but I walk pretty fast), local food is amazing. University town so loads of bars and hidden clubs but may not be obvious unless you're pointed them out or know someone local. To get the Train to florence for day is only 45 mins away.

The dorm next to the street lets a lot of noise in through its windows.

The lady in charge was very helpful. Beds are very comfortable. Breakfast was most adequate and available at any time

Very good hostel. Comfortable bed with clean linen. Rooms are spacious. Big enough locker for everyone. Wonderful kitchen. Considerate staff.

I had a fanstastic stay at il Nosadilla! Marinella (the owner) is incredibly nice, welcoming and full of good advice on what to see/do in the city. The hostel itself was clean, in a great location and easy to meet other travelers. The lockers/closets in the room were a great idea! I would definitely come back if I find myself in Bologna again.

Thank you, I really loved this hostel! It felt like home, the place is very clean and a good breakfast is included. See you next time!

1st kitchen I've had since I entered Italy, and excellent wifi to boot. Would have gone excellent, if not for the last night when a number of guests talked loudly and late into the night. I put this down to the staff not telling them the rules of the place. One of which being to be quiet after 11pm to respect the fact that other people are sleeping. One last problem is that they could improve their breakfast by introducing non-hot drinks such as juice, for people who dislike hot drinks.

Best place to stay in Bologna as far as I know. Small hostel but the setup forced a good atmosphere and I met many people.

Host was very friendly gave us a map and pointed out the highlights. I stayed in the room downstairs and I enjoyed having our own fridge and little kitchen. I would request staying downstairs; upstairs had a strange musty/oniony smell that I would sometimes smell in stores in Florence. Not sure what it is, seems to be a city problem.

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts