Il Nosadillo Reviews

Via Nosadella, 15C, Bologna, Italy

Very nice hostel. One of the best I have ever visited. Very homely! Very nice staff and good location.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Il Nosadillo is a great choice for anyone travelling by themselves; there are always people travelling in pairs or on their own which creates a lovely atmosphere - everyone is very open to going for drinks together in the evening and giving tips for non-touristy locations! There are also people who come back year after year; surely a testament to Nosadillo's great facilities, location and atmosphere!

• 21st Jul 2015

I had the best stay, thanks for everything!!

A great little hostel - perfect for a visit to Bologna!

Marinella is very welcoming and accommodating - she explained where all the best places to eat and explore were, and returned to the hostel when I was having issues with the washing machine. There was air conditioning and wifi in rooms, and the kitchen/breakfast was more than adequate. In the downstairs room I noticed there were some mattresses on the floor, my bed squeaked a lot and there was no lock on our door (there were lockers) but overall it's a great hostel!

A great place to stay, met loads of lovely people! Very grateful for the free breakfast:) thanks!

The hostel very nice, the staff were wonderful, if a bit hard to find at times. The air conditioner in the 7 bed dorm was broken, so it was very hot in there, but I think it's been fixed by now. The laundry was a bit overpriced (€6 to do a full regular load, washer only), but the kitchen was nice.

Amazing staff, and great atmosphere. Beyond a good stay, possibly my best in Italy

Very friendly and helpful staff with very clean dorms and bathrooms. Nice little common area to meet other travellers. Location is excellent for the centre of the city but is a far walk from the train station.

The staff were amazing and so helpful though my favorite part of this hostel were the other people staying there. It had such a social vibe in the kitchen and main common room. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again.

Amazing hostel! Clean and well located with a great common room to meet everyone

This place was fantastic, they have good beds, friendly staff and a really nice Communal area so you can easily meet loads of people. It has a really nice atmosphere, and the people staying there all tend to hang out together, so great if your traveling solo. The wifi wasn't the best, so that was quite annoying but the all day free breakfast with Nutella constantly at you beck and call made up for it.

Staff were very helpful, professional and friendly. I was also impressed with how quickly emails were responded to and the fact that they were totally flexible on check in/check out times. The Hostel itself is very well kept and clean and the facilities/beds etc. is of the standard you'd expect from a good hostel. They've created a nice laid back atmosphere and I could easily recommend it to anyone visiting Bologna :D

Totally ok and quite average hostel. Plus for breakfast/food that you could eat at any time. Didn't like how the hostel "office"/desk was in the one bedroom room on the first floor.

I really can't say enough good things about this hostel! I had so much fun. Every person has a large locker to store their luggage and other belongings in. The staff are so friendly and keep the place sparkling.

Wonderful hostel! Very friendly staff and you can see that a whole lot of love for every detail went into the place. I ended up staying there on two seperate trips.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Very sweet hostel, tips and map of the city as you arrive. Clean rooms and bathrooms, kitchen is good, breakfast always available and enough plugs for everyone.

Good value. Staff was great during check in but absent during the remainder of the stay. Rooms and bathrooms are clean enough. Good location.

The owner was very helpful on helping me get familiar with the city and knowing where to visit. The place is great if your wanting to meet a lot of young solo travelers. There wasn't anything really special about the place, but I only stayed two nights. I would recommend if you're visiting Bologna.

We had a lovely time here. It's got a great location for sightseeing, a little supermarket just round the corner, it's one straight line from the station which is walkable. All I would say is that you stick to your arrival time as the owners aren't in the building and there's no receptionist. We were an hour early and had to wait. When we checked in we were given lots of really helpful local info. I'd stay there again!

• 29th May 2015