Il Nosadillo Reviews

Via Nosadella, 15C, Bologna, Italy

1 mile from train station, not a bad walk. Easy to find, close to town center. Good common room. Stayed in downstairs dorm, wifi did not work in room, and AC did not work. It was super hot - but I think upstairs rooms (at least the common room) had working AC. Staff was very nice, beds decent, big lockers, use of fridge/kitchen.

Wifi didn't work in our room very well, had to go to the common area upstairs. Breakfasts are great and so is location. Must visit the takeaway pasta place the owner suggests which is nearby. It is amazing.

This is a great hostel. They provide breakfast and at any time of the day you want it, so they basically provided snacks too. You can cook there, and they have free coffee and tea. It's a short walk to the city center and shops. I met some of the best people here, and the atmosphere was perfect for grabbing a drink (or many) with everyone else in the dorm. I would absolutely stay here again! They even let us do laundry once they were done washing sheets! Two kitchens for extra convenience.

met by a very nice lady at check in ,gave a good tour of hostel +helpful map and tips for places to eat and visit ,including a really good Pasta restaurant nearby. Great kitchen area + plenty for a breakfast provided.

I loved il nosadillo! The common area is great and the lady who works here was so lovely!

very nice staff and good beds

• 4th Jul 2014

This is honestly the best hostel I have stayed at. The air con works well, the facilities are clean, unlimited breakfast and tea, comfy beds, great atmosphere, great city, and the WiFi works. I wish I spent more time in Bologna, when I come back I will absolutely stayhere!

There is a washing machine with washing liquid for the guests, amazing!!! Def the best place for solo travellers to meet ppl

Really relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff. Perfect. Many thanks.

• 25th Jun 2014

Thank you so much Marinella ! I very enjoyed my stay in this bed and breakfast ! The host Marinella it was amazing ! I had a lot of discussion with here (around a bottle of wine :) ! I recommended this place to everyone want a personalize stay ! Thank you ! Matt

I loved this hostel - not at all typical. It wasn't modern but it felt like staying in someone's house, so it was really nice. Very clean and good facilities, helpful staff and great location in a lovely city! Thank you for a great stay! The only thing was that a female-only dorm would have been nicer. Maybe one of the smaller rooms upstairs could be non-mixed.

The lady who runs the place is awesome and pointed out so many things to do. Bathroom very clean. No lock on the door of my bedroom, but I didn't feel unsafe. Nice area upstairs to cook/hang out with everyone. Loved it.

Best breakfast, great facility, I met so many great people there! Bologna is not much of a touristy city so just enjoy and relax a little.

Loved the atmosphere in the hostel, very relaxed, nice kitchen with breakfast.

• 28th May 2014

Basic breakfast, but it was good. Beds were comfortable, staff were helpful. Good location. Would stay there again.

Good hostel to stay at. But the staff was never around, not that it was a problem. The kitchens are good with most of the things you need. Common area is good, easy to talk to oher travellers.

Olga was so friendly and accomodating - not to mention a great breakfast cook. I had a thoroughly enjoyable stay and would definitely go back - and recommend others stay there.

Located in a great place in a wonderful city. TThe check-in hours are a little tricky, and I had trouble trying to leave the building without the keys I left in my locker (had to have another resident let me out of the locked hallway... if he wasn't there I would have been trapped!). Other than that the place is excellent

Before I went to Bologna I was on a two weeks trip in Spain and Portugal. And the thing is: All the hostels there were so much better. They were social places, very often artsy with free sangria in the evenings and offers like free guided tours. The thing is also: Hostels in Italy are not very good in general unfortunately. And they are more expensive. A hostel culture simply doesn't exist in Italy. So in a comparison within Italy the Nosadillo was fine, in an Europ. comparison not so much.

Worst thing was the lack of reception. I waited an hour for someone to show up and in 2 days I only saw someone working and that was when I checked in. Very doable for a short amount of time. But there were not enough lockers for everyone's stuff, so my stuff was put in a broom closet..

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts