8.8
Fabulous 755 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 755 Total Reviews
Il Nosadillo Located at Via Nosadella, 15C, , Bologna.
Il Nosadillo
Il Nosadillo
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
15th Nov 2016

This was a great place, easy to get to, clean, had everything one needed to make ones own food and prep. I would stay here again, and the staff were super helpful and recommended places to eat at and see.

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
11th Nov 2016
6.0

Three of us have stayed for a couple of nights. The lady who manages the Hostel was pretty helpful and allowed us to check in earlier than standard policy. Hostel is very close to the city centre. On a negative side, you need to pay extra to get a towel. Moreover, 3 of us booked a four bed room, however, there were five beds in the room and another one in the coridor on the way to our room. Unfortunately, the doors did not close in our room, so was extremely noisy and lack of privacy.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
4th Nov 2016

Hostel close to the city center (7-10 minutes walking), clean rooms , young people, nice atmosphere.

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

Perfect place to stay in Bologna for solo travellers and groups of friends. The staff are so lovely and funny!

• FriedRyRy
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Oct 2016

Best sleep I've had yet in a hostel. Warm, cozy, good bathrooms for those who need a positive bathroom experience to start the day well. Little quiet on overall atmosphere but it's not a party place, I had some lovely conversations with some chill people. Good spot. Wi-Fi though is the only downer, horribly slow and YouTube rarely works. Overall though a nice experience and I would return. Cheers

16th Oct 2016

I ended up arriving late which I communicated to the manager but was not communicated to the staff, so they ended up giving my bed away when I arrived. Luckily the guy who took my bed was very nice and gave it back to me. Aside from that, hostel in a great location, the common room/kitchen is a little small but helps encourage getting to know other guests.

13th Oct 2016

Great staff! Gave great food recommendations! Lovely stay in Bolonga

• South Africa, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
13th Oct 2016
6.0

The owner Marinella is a real sweetheart who was very chatty :) But I'm afraid the smelt and felt dirty and had weird older people who just lay in bed ALL DAY - no "hostel" vibe at all.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
9th Oct 2016
8.0

perfunctory and meticulous reception step , uncomfotable creaking bunk. And unpredictably got mad step. Ecepting for bunk, everything was good. Locker, loction, quite clean.

6th Oct 2016

The staff were very friendly and helpful and gave me recommendations for food and sight seeing for the short amount of time I was there. The locker storage was big enough for two huge backpacking packs, and the free breakfast accommodations were more than enough. My only issue was the bathrooms were a little dirty and covered in hair, and there was also hair on my mattress before I put my clean sheets on :(. But, the atmosphere was great, and the other travels were friendly and respectful