Superb 25 Total Reviews
Superb 25 Total Reviews
Il Ramingo B&B Located at Via S.Donato 300, S.Donato, Lucca.
Italy
Lucca 55100 Via S.Donato 300, S.Donato
100% 25
43.8398006 10.4893028
    Rooms available

22nd May 2016

It was a perfect match. The place was great. Just slightly out of the walls of Lucca, which allowed some calm from tourists while being only 5min on foot away. The room was very cozy and I had the best cake ever for breakfast. A sunny garden was there for reading or just having some rest. Perfect place ever.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
10th May 2016

I would like to thank Sabrina for the lovely bed and breakfast establishment Il Ramingo. I had stayed in two hotels previously in Ireland and Scotland but the bed she provided at Il Ramingo was by far the comfiest. It was so easy to fall asleep. Also, within only 5 minutes of arriving I had cut my foot on some broken glass that fell out of my suitcase. I was bleeding badly and was so apologetic. Sabrina was helpful providing bandages and her primary concern was my well being! Highly recommended

• England, Male, 41+
23rd Apr 2016

Sabrina is a beautiful host with a smile to light up any room, she was very helpful to me during my stay. The B&B was extremely clean and tidy, with great security and it was very easy to reach the city gates via a short pleasant 5-10 minute stroll. Breakfast was basic but this suited me fine, at the price charged (which was very reasonable indeed) I wouldn't have expected breakfast to be included. I would definitely stay at this B&B again with my family or friends. I loved Lucca.