9.2
Superb 22 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 22 Total Reviews
Il Ramingo B&B Located at Via S.Donato 300, S.Donato, Lucca.
Italy
Lucca 55100 Via S.Donato 300, S.Donato
92% 22
43.8398006 10.4893028
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
23rd Apr 2016

Sabrina is a beautiful host with a smile to light up any room, she was very helpful to me during my stay. The B&B was extremely clean and tidy, with great security and it was very easy to reach the city gates via a short pleasant 5-10 minute stroll. Breakfast was basic but this suited me fine, at the price charged (which was very reasonable indeed) I wouldn't have expected breakfast to be included. I would definitely stay at this B&B again with my family or friends. I loved Lucca.