Ilans Apt Reviews

C/Victoria 27 - 3�B y 4�B, Malaga, Spain

Very nice hostel.

It was fantastic. I spent there 4 days with my parents and I really felt like at home. Ilan has the ability to change the atmosphere from the 'hotel' one to the 'home-like' one :) Moreover, I got sunburnt and he took care of me like I were sb from his family. If u have any questions, if u want to know sth - he's always there to help and facilitate everything.Fantastic :) Fue fantastico, gracias a Ilan te sientes como si estuvieras en casa, cuida de ti como si fueras de su familia. Genial! :)

There was very scary. I was afraid to sleep there.

• 1st May 2014
  • Estonia

Great place to stay if all you care about is location and cheap clean beds. No breakfast included.

The bathroom is not nice, very good located

There's no free wifi, the owner asks for 1€ per person, everytime you want to connect to the internet.

Always when I stay in Málaga I´m at "Ilan´s". It´s great there! And the location is also really good!

Cons:This is more like a place for long term guests. I was the only traveler there during my stay so it's not the place to meet people. One of the long term guests was snoring really loudly (hostel provide earplugs) so be prepared. Also the room was facing the street so expect noises from cars and people goes on until 3am. I couldn't sleep the whole night and wouldn't want to miss the alarm because of the earplugs. Pros: Bathroom was clean and I met the nicest guy who's also staying there.

Well, the hostel can be or not, a good meeting point, depends on your luck, also the people you can meet in mix bedroom, is a lucky. I just provid a clean bed and breakfast in a clean place