Ilans Apt Reviews

C/Victoria 27 - 3�B y 4�B, Malaga, Spain

Perfect location, friendly crowd and great value

our stay was very pleasant at this lovely hostel! The location was perfect! Rooms, check in/check out, facilities were great! Just a minor thing to improve on would be to fix the shower head holders as they were broken. Besides that, very good value for the money! Will recommend to friends. Best wishes to Ilan! :)

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Lithuania

I had a great time there! Met a lot of awesome people & had a lot of fun together. The hostel has a great atmosphere. I think you have two dorm rooms and two or three smaller ones, three bathrooms & toilets & a nice kitchen/dining room.

My excellent is relative to the cheap €8/day cost Llan is a very good host, discreet but always available with inside tips. The house is old and in need of some cosmetic repairs, but always spotless clean. There are no lockers, and the rooms are kept unlocked by other hostellers (room doors have keys), so your staff could not be so secure. The bathroom had weak preassure showers (1 with only cold shower) and no soap(!?). Good athmosphere

Thanks for your comment. We never had stole problems between guest, is a very small hostel, easy to control. By €8.00 can not incluid soap. Thanks

Best hostel this side of the mississippi! The owner is a really really nice guy! i loved it there except the weather. Ill go back

Very dirty and old hostel. I don't recommend to go there.

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Estonia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We thoroughly enjoyed staying at Ilans! There was a great common kitchen, decent beds, it was close to bars and restaurants (and bus lines), close to public parking (for a fee), and Ilan was very hospitable! The only downsides were spotty wifi (it wasn't available in our room), only two bathrooms and no air conditioning or window that led to outside from our room, which we knew going in to it so it wasn't a problem. Overall it was a good deal for the money and we enjoyed it!

The room where we stayed had no window on the exterior (a window which gave on the corridor only). The room itself was not worth the price (50€ for a double room with no private bathroom), it was very basic. There is strictly the minimum (not even a soap in the bathroom to wash hands). However, the location is great: 1min walking from plaza de la Merced.

• 3rd Aug 2015

well, you chose the hostel for cheper price respect others, what do you espect? chocolat on the pilow? air coditioned? soap and towals are not included, a very helpful and friendy feeling yes. Were you wold get packed your picture, free? you are just a little better. Regards.

I only stayed one night at this hostel, but it was perfect. Centrally located near all the main sights and just a short walk to the beach, about 10-15 minutes. Ilan was super nice and accommodating and made sure I had everything I needed to be comfortable. I ended up getting the room to myself and the bed was comfortable. There was a fan in the room to keep me cool in the summer heat. The only thing was that there was only hot water in one of the bathrooms (2 in total) but it was never a problem

Comfortable. Clean and in the City Center. Illan was a really nice host and has a really good place to stay in ! I will come back.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Friendly staff and an overall good hostel.

I liked the hostel although it needs some renovation. I would recomend it for weekend trips but not for a longer stay. The owner was really nice and willing to help. The location is excellent!

The hostel was very cheap but still close to the city center. It is in an old house but it was quite and very clean. Especially remarkable is the friendly staff!