Ilans Apt Reviews

C/Victoria 27 - 3�B y 4�B, Malaga, Andalucia, Spain

There's no free wifi, the owner asks for 1€ per person, everytime you want to connect to the internet.

Always when I stay in Málaga I´m at "Ilan´s". It´s great there! And the location is also really good!

Cons:This is more like a place for long term guests. I was the only traveler there during my stay so it's not the place to meet people. One of the long term guests was snoring really loudly (hostel provide earplugs) so be prepared. Also the room was facing the street so expect noises from cars and people goes on until 3am. I couldn't sleep the whole night and wouldn't want to miss the alarm because of the earplugs. Pros: Bathroom was clean and I met the nicest guy who's also staying there.

Well, the hostel can be or not, a good meeting point, depends on your luck, also the people you can meet in mix bedroom, is a lucky. I just provid a clean bed and breakfast in a clean place

hostel is quite ok, localisation is amazing, but no wifi is a problem and showers are disgusting

• 30th Nov 2013
  • Poland

Very good expirience, when staying in the Ilans Hostel. Great location and helpul owner :)