Ilans Apt Reviews

C/Victoria 27 - 3�B y 4�B, Malaga, Spain

The room where we stayed had no window on the exterior (a window which gave on the corridor only). The room itself was not worth the price (50€ for a double room with no private bathroom), it was very basic. There is strictly the minimum (not even a soap in the bathroom to wash hands). However, the location is great: 1min walking from plaza de la Merced.

• 3rd Aug 2015

well, you chose the hostel for cheper price respect others, what do you espect? chocolat on the pilow? air coditioned? soap and towals are not included, a very helpful and friendy feeling yes. Were you wold get packed your picture, free? you are just a little better. Regards.

I only stayed one night at this hostel, but it was perfect. Centrally located near all the main sights and just a short walk to the beach, about 10-15 minutes. Ilan was super nice and accommodating and made sure I had everything I needed to be comfortable. I ended up getting the room to myself and the bed was comfortable. There was a fan in the room to keep me cool in the summer heat. The only thing was that there was only hot water in one of the bathrooms (2 in total) but it was never a problem

Comfortable. Clean and in the City Center. Illan was a really nice host and has a really good place to stay in ! I will come back.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Friendly staff and an overall good hostel.

I liked the hostel although it needs some renovation. I would recomend it for weekend trips but not for a longer stay. The owner was really nice and willing to help. The location is excellent!

The hostel was very cheap but still close to the city center. It is in an old house but it was quite and very clean. Especially remarkable is the friendly staff!

We stayed for one night and were welcomed by a really nice owner who had time to explain us some points of interests in the city. The rooms are very big and are decorated with love. In the kitchen you can find everything you need. Very central in the city with a lot of close facilities like several buses. We enjoyed the stay and would like to come back.

• 26th May 2015

Two dormitories are facing the street and very noisy even duting the night. But this accommodation is so dirty cheap that it is better to use earplugs.

Well, the hostel is not responsible for what happens on the outside, but earplugs are available becouse same guest some may snore.

Horrible! The building is too old. We had to wait for the owner to arrive because there was nobody to check us in and the door was closed. Moreover, he insulted us because we were in the kitchen at night. Furthermore, we saw some insects...the worst place in the world. I dont recommend it at all

• 9th May 2015
  • Spain

Yes, you wait for me 1 minute. When you've reached the hostel I let them the rules of the hostel, " no smoking in the bedroom, Be quiet in the night and not in the kitchen after 10pm. But at 11pm. still there, drinking, and asked them to be ending. At midnight still drinking. From others rooms complained. And order them to leave the kitchen. Disrespectful people with others.

There is no locker in the room..

Ilans apartments are well situated, in a central part of town. Ilan himself is very informative, he offers lots of local knowledge. After check out he is happy to look after your bags. Our room wasn't ready on time, just an hour late. Kindly the management let us lounge an hour later than check out the next morning. There are some very rude Spanish teenagers loitering on the stairwell, could be intimidating. No atmosphere as the rooms are separate but the kitchen was friendly.

Well, the room wasn't ready becouse you arrive before the check-in time. Thanks a lot for your nice rating.