Ilans Apt Reviews

C/Victoria 27 - 3�B y 4�B, Malaga, Spain

Very nice hostel.

It was fantastic. I spent there 4 days with my parents and I really felt like at home. Ilan has the ability to change the atmosphere from the 'hotel' one to the 'home-like' one :) Moreover, I got sunburnt and he took care of me like I were sb from his family. If u have any questions, if u want to know sth - he's always there to help and facilitate everything.Fantastic :) Fue fantastico, gracias a Ilan te sientes como si estuvieras en casa, cuida de ti como si fueras de su familia. Genial! :)

There was very scary. I was afraid to sleep there.

• 1st May 2014
  • Estonia

Great place to stay if all you care about is location and cheap clean beds. No breakfast included.

The bathroom is not nice, very good located

There's no free wifi, the owner asks for 1€ per person, everytime you want to connect to the internet.

Always when I stay in Málaga I´m at "Ilan´s". It´s great there! And the location is also really good!