Im Hostel Reviews

Rohacova 73, Prague, Czech Republic

Excellent service! Congratulations

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

There were young males staying at the same time across from our room that would come home each night at 3am and bang on our door yelling come party, I understand this isn't the staffs fault but surely there should be some security to allowing people this. Also I was charged on my card for the room then also asked to oh in cash as the card charge will remove but as of yet it hasn't been removed

Dear Jade, We were never informed that someone was knocking on your door at 3 am asking to go party with them, sorry about that but you should have informed us on time so we can stop this from happening, we are not able to know what is happening in each corner of our Hostel unless our guests will inform us on time. Please, before making a reservation next time educate and inform yourself what does it mean a Credit Card PREAUTHORIZATION or PREAUTHORIZATION HOLD. All the best!

They were so nice and friendly! Made our trip to Prague that much more amazing.

I have stayed in a number of hostels all over the world, and rarely leave reviews. However, I'M hostel is different. I have never felt more welcome in a place. The owners, Ivica and his mother, are a dying breed of selfless, genuine people who went out of their way to make sure we felt at home. Look no further for a clean, well equipped and friendly place to stay in Praha!

The room was very clean and stayed cool during the hottest days in the last 500 years in Prague (seriously). Could not walk to city centre but easily accessible by a 10 minute bus ride. The shower head was broken in my private room. The wifi was excellent very fast. The gentlemen working at reception was incredibly friendly, helpful and strived to ensure all guests were well informed to make the most of their stay at I'm hostel.