Im Hostel Reviews

Rohacova 73, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel offers an intimate and calm atmosphere. The room, bathroom and toilets were very clean. The owner is a young and lovely man who will do anything to make your stay pleasant, and will be happy to chat with you and give you advices on what to do in the city (which he knows very well). The bus line around the corner takes you straight to the city center in 10min. I would definitely come back.

• 24th Apr 2015

I went there with my mother and aunty , we like the hostel,it was quiet hostel, follow the direction from the staff you will easy to find out the hostel, staff was friendly and helpful, tell us in a good info about the city, restaurant

I will definitely come to stay in the I'M HOSTEL again. Highly recommended to rent one of the studios. Very nice location and all the important tourist place are not far away, combined with a nice walk everything is reachable within half an hour or you take a bus or a tram right aroud the corner.

• 23rd Dec 2014