Im Hostel Reviews

Rohacova 73, Prague, Czech Republic

They were so nice and friendly! Made our trip to Prague that much more amazing.

I have stayed in a number of hostels all over the world, and rarely leave reviews. However, I'M hostel is different. I have never felt more welcome in a place. The owners, Ivica and his mother, are a dying breed of selfless, genuine people who went out of their way to make sure we felt at home. Look no further for a clean, well equipped and friendly place to stay in Praha!

The room was very clean and stayed cool during the hottest days in the last 500 years in Prague (seriously). Could not walk to city centre but easily accessible by a 10 minute bus ride. The shower head was broken in my private room. The wifi was excellent very fast. The gentlemen working at reception was incredibly friendly, helpful and strived to ensure all guests were well informed to make the most of their stay at I'm hostel.

Very helpful and friendly owner. He speaks very good english and knows everything about the city and is eager to explain you everything. Rooms are nice and comfy.

• 30th Jul 2015

One of the best places that I've ever stayed in Europe! The staff was excellent, the rooms were clean and nice, and the location is close to a bus stop. The man at the front desk was super helpful and gave me medicine and tea while I was sick and even offered to bring me to a hospital! I recommend IM Hostel to everybody and anybody, if you need a quiet, clean place to stay in Prague, and a bit more hotel like, this is for you!

Loved our time at this hostel, such friendly staff that made our time in Prague extra special! Couldn't praise them and their hostel enough!

• 21st Jul 2015

This hostel was excellent all around. Big Boy at reception was extremely helpful and told us all the good things to do and see. He made out time in Prague really enjoyable and I don't think it would have been the same without his insight. Even giving good tips on things to do outside of the main tourist areas. I will definitely be staying here again if I come to Prague. Go in!!

Is the perfect place for a CALM accommodation while you are at Prague. The personal is very kind and would do everything to make you feel confortable. Everything was very clean, the shared bathroom could be a bit big. I fully recommend this hostel since you are finding a calm place to stay. Could not be happier with mi stay. Full recommendation.

The hostel offers an intimate and calm atmosphere. The room, bathroom and toilets were very clean. The owner is a young and lovely man who will do anything to make your stay pleasant, and will be happy to chat with you and give you advices on what to do in the city (which he knows very well). The bus line around the corner takes you straight to the city center in 10min. I would definitely come back.

• 24th Apr 2015

I went there with my mother and aunty , we like the hostel,it was quiet hostel, follow the direction from the staff you will easy to find out the hostel, staff was friendly and helpful, tell us in a good info about the city, restaurant