Im Hostel Reviews

Rohacova 73, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel was excellent all around. Big Boy at reception was extremely helpful and told us all the good things to do and see. He made out time in Prague really enjoyable and I don't think it would have been the same without his insight. Even giving good tips on things to do outside of the main tourist areas. I will definitely be staying here again if I come to Prague. Go in!!

Is the perfect place for a CALM accommodation while you are at Prague. The personal is very kind and would do everything to make you feel confortable. Everything was very clean, the shared bathroom could be a bit big. I fully recommend this hostel since you are finding a calm place to stay. Could not be happier with mi stay. Full recommendation.

The hostel offers an intimate and calm atmosphere. The room, bathroom and toilets were very clean. The owner is a young and lovely man who will do anything to make your stay pleasant, and will be happy to chat with you and give you advices on what to do in the city (which he knows very well). The bus line around the corner takes you straight to the city center in 10min. I would definitely come back.

• 24th Apr 2015

I went there with my mother and aunty , we like the hostel,it was quiet hostel, follow the direction from the staff you will easy to find out the hostel, staff was friendly and helpful, tell us in a good info about the city, restaurant