ImamBonjol Hostel Reviews

Jalan Imam Bonjol 177 B, Semarang, Indonesia

Very nice and comfortable hostel,so clean and very privacy.look home for me. I ll be back if go to Semarang again and very recomend for Semarang travel tourists

I'm not sure why this hostel has such a low average rating, it's not too bad, I imagine it's because there is no shower, (only a mandi) and squat toilets. The hotel is very clean and rooms have aircon and you get glass of tea and a bun for breakfast. Location is so-so, it feels quite far from the Chinese quarter and from the main roundabout/town square but it is quite close to the airport which is handy. I'd probably stay here again if I come back to Semarang.