Imazato Guest House Reviews

1-11-15 Ohimazatonishi, Higashinariku, Osaka, Japan

Thanks yuri so much!!!!!!!

Imazato Guesthouse was a lovely place to stay, and I left without any complaints! It was a pleasant walk from the subway station, with easy connections to all the places we wanted to go. The atmosphere was relaxed, the beds and bathrooms were clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. It felt like an all-girls clubhouse, and my friend and I felt safe and relaxed.

Awesome guest house! A little far from the train station, highly recommended!!

Quiet hostel in quiet location. Easy to find if you follow instructions only 5 to 8 minutes walk from exit 8. Good breakfast but my was very weak. On my second night I was the only guest.

It was a good hostel and nice to be all female, one of the main reasons I chose it. The location is brilliant, it's away from the main area but still within walking distance of subways so easy to access, because it's away from the main area it's nice and peaceful which is what I prefer. The staff are very helpful and the breakfast was amazing, will defiantly go back.

Lovely breakfast. Friendly staff. Love the spacious bathroom that include hair straightener as well!

This was the cutest guest house! The staff were lovely and helpful (and even made us breakfast!), the guest house was super cute, and there was a really great atmosphere. The only downside was that this guest house was virtually in the middle of no-where, though it's only a short metro ride to Namba (a main spot within Osaka).