• 1-11-15 Ohimazatonishi, Higashinariku, Osaka, Japan
7.9
Very Good 49 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 49 Total Reviews
Imazato Guest House Located at 1-11-15 Ohimazatonishi, Higashinariku, Osaka.
Japan
Osaka 1-11-15,ooimaza 1-11-15 Ohimazatonishi, Higashinariku
79% 49
34.6738939 135.5433940
    Rooms available

11th Sep 2015

Not the greatest location since it is far away from several of the main stations, but the staff was very friendly. Minori (baby) was adorable, and the facilities were clean and well thought out. I really loved how it felt like a home away from home, and I really liked the tatami floor of the common area. The hostel is very cozy, and it was a good place to meet travelers!

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2015
7.4

This hostel was in a convenient location and pretty easy to get to, felt really 'homey' like a giant sleepover. Although, I didn't find the beds very comfortable, the mattress was quite thin. Also, I was by the window and it was quite loud outside during the night. They also didn't have an english map available and the staff's english wasn't great. Wasn't a place to meet fellow international backpackers. Would probably try another place next time.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2015

Great hostel for women only! The atmosphere was chilled and relaxed, just what I needed after a long flight... Super cosy and clean too. Lovely Yuko&Aya made me an amazing breakfast and helped me on my first day in Japan! I'll definitely recommend the hostel and I'll probably going to pop in again on my way back to Osaka. Girl power!!!