Imazato Guest House Reviews

1-11-15 Ohimazatonishi, Higashinariku, Osaka, Japan

It was a good hostel and nice to be all female, one of the main reasons I chose it. The location is brilliant, it's away from the main area but still within walking distance of subways so easy to access, because it's away from the main area it's nice and peaceful which is what I prefer. The staff are very helpful and the breakfast was amazing, will defiantly go back.

This was the cutest guest house! The staff were lovely and helpful (and even made us breakfast!), the guest house was super cute, and there was a really great atmosphere. The only downside was that this guest house was virtually in the middle of no-where, though it's only a short metro ride to Namba (a main spot within Osaka).

I'm so happy I stayed here. It's soo clean and cozy. The staff is very helpful and made me a yummy breakfast! The directions are a little off. It should say turn left after the hospital not at the hospital so I got lost for an hour. But as soon as I found a pay phone, they came and found me and brought me back! It was a real relief to stay at a cozy clean place! Also the bunk bed is big enough you feel like you have your own little cozy pod.

Imazato Guest House is a really great hostel with awesome staff and atmosphere. I stayed there for two nights and was impressed with how accomodating the staff were. I arrived late in the evening and the girl working at the hostel walked me herself to a restaurant she recommended that was still open. She also made me a sandwich for my day trip to Kyoto because I would be gone all day. Awesome, clean, friendly place to stay if you're passing through Osaka!

• 6th Jun 2014

All the staffs were very friendly. The bed was big and comfortable. If ever going back to Osaka again, I will certainly go to Imazato Guesthouse again.

• 31st May 2014
  • Thailand

I really enjoyed my 2 days staying in imazato guest house. My friend and I really love the girly theme inside the guest house. The staff are very friendly and helpful. She even waited for us outside the station to make sure we were not getting lost. It was great!

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

I spent one night at Imazato Guesthouse and have only positive things to say about it! The bed was exceptionally comfortable and the pancake breakfast the next morning delicious - it truly felt like staying at a friends house rather than at a hostel! The only downside is that the actual immediate area doesn't offer much but a very central subway stop is only 8 minute walk away taking you to Osaka Castle and Dontobori Street in minutes! Excellent guesthouse, lovely staff - Thank you Yuko!

Staff so kind and helpful ! Large beds, common areas clean and a good breakfast even when I left at 5:30 am for the airport.