Imazato Guest House Reviews

1-11-15 Ohimazatonishi, Higashinariku, Osaka, Japan

I really enjoyed my 2 days staying in imazato guest house. My friend and I really love the girly theme inside the guest house. The staff are very friendly and helpful. She even waited for us outside the station to make sure we were not getting lost. It was great!

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

I spent one night at Imazato Guesthouse and have only positive things to say about it! The bed was exceptionally comfortable and the pancake breakfast the next morning delicious - it truly felt like staying at a friends house rather than at a hostel! The only downside is that the actual immediate area doesn't offer much but a very central subway stop is only 8 minute walk away taking you to Osaka Castle and Dontobori Street in minutes! Excellent guesthouse, lovely staff - Thank you Yuko!

Staff so kind and helpful ! Large beds, common areas clean and a good breakfast even when I left at 5:30 am for the airport.