Imazato Guest House Reviews

1-11-15 Ohimazatonishi, Higashinariku, Osaka, Japan

Quiet hostel in quiet location. Easy to find if you follow instructions only 5 to 8 minutes walk from exit 8. Good breakfast but my was very weak. On my second night I was the only guest.

It was a good hostel and nice to be all female, one of the main reasons I chose it. The location is brilliant, it's away from the main area but still within walking distance of subways so easy to access, because it's away from the main area it's nice and peaceful which is what I prefer. The staff are very helpful and the breakfast was amazing, will defiantly go back.

Lovely breakfast. Friendly staff. Love the spacious bathroom that include hair straightener as well!

This was the cutest guest house! The staff were lovely and helpful (and even made us breakfast!), the guest house was super cute, and there was a really great atmosphere. The only downside was that this guest house was virtually in the middle of no-where, though it's only a short metro ride to Namba (a main spot within Osaka).

I'm so happy I stayed here. It's soo clean and cozy. The staff is very helpful and made me a yummy breakfast! The directions are a little off. It should say turn left after the hospital not at the hospital so I got lost for an hour. But as soon as I found a pay phone, they came and found me and brought me back! It was a real relief to stay at a cozy clean place! Also the bunk bed is big enough you feel like you have your own little cozy pod.

Imazato Guest House is a really great hostel with awesome staff and atmosphere. I stayed there for two nights and was impressed with how accomodating the staff were. I arrived late in the evening and the girl working at the hostel walked me herself to a restaurant she recommended that was still open. She also made me a sandwich for my day trip to Kyoto because I would be gone all day. Awesome, clean, friendly place to stay if you're passing through Osaka!

• 6th Jun 2014

All the staffs were very friendly. The bed was big and comfortable. If ever going back to Osaka again, I will certainly go to Imazato Guesthouse again.

• 31st May 2014