Imazato Guest House Reviews

1-11-15 Ohimazatonishi, Higashinariku, Osaka, Japan

This hostel was in a convenient location and pretty easy to get to, felt really 'homey' like a giant sleepover. Although, I didn't find the beds very comfortable, the mattress was quite thin. Also, I was by the window and it was quite loud outside during the night. They also didn't have an english map available and the staff's english wasn't great. Wasn't a place to meet fellow international backpackers. Would probably try another place next time.

Great hostel for women only! The atmosphere was chilled and relaxed, just what I needed after a long flight... Super cosy and clean too. Lovely Yuko&Aya made me an amazing breakfast and helped me on my first day in Japan! I'll definitely recommend the hostel and I'll probably going to pop in again on my way back to Osaka. Girl power!!!

It was too cold to fall a sleep.

• 9th Feb 2015