Impecable Hostel Reviews

Andes 1294, Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay

No lockers except a little box on the ground that anyone can carry out of the room. while a group of us were out one night a girl got her camera and laptop stolen out of her backpack. we figured out people can come from other rooftops into the hostel, so be very careful with your things. great location, right in front of plaza de independencia. good variety of things to cook with in the kitchen, although the kitchen is a bit small. also a dog lives there, so stay away if you're allergic

Everything seemed more than fine when I arrived, the owner was very friendly and offered me the choice to stay in another dorm than I booked, where was more space. During the night I had to notice that the bed was pretty run down , the door didn't close and the locker was a wooden chest that could have been simply taken away. In the morning another surprise : no breakfast! it was canceled a month before, but on the website still appeared in the offer...