Imperial Hostel Reviews

29 Vo Thi Sau Street, Hue, Vietnam

This is a scam! The place doesn't exist, it's a restaurant now. You'll get redirected to tigon hostel around the corner, but that's a completely different place that has nothing to do with your booking.

I didn't stay in the Imperial Hostel. After i booked over hostelworld i got 30 min. later an email from the manager. They have to fix something and booked me to Tigon Hostel. But it was still possible to book the Imperial Hostel on Hostelworld. My stay at the Tigon Hostel was great. Really nice staff, good breakfast.

This hostel is currently closed for renovations which I discovered upon my arrival, they send everyone to the tigon hostel on the next street, which is quite nice!!!

No hostel-like atmosphere. Large rooms, tiny lockers. Decent.