Imperial Hostel Reviews

29 Vo Thi Sau Street, Hue, Vietnam

The hostel needs to change its name on Hostelworld website. I was taken by taxi to the Hue Backpackers Hostel and it took me 30 minutes with the aid of some locals, to find the correct location. When I got there, I had booked a dorm but was informed the dorm was full and was moved to a private room. Whilst this wasn't essentially an inconvenience, it gave the impression of a lack of organisation. Location itself is very good, only a 5 min walk to main strip. Staff friendly. Good facilities.

When I went to this hotel, the address had changed and it was not clear on their page of presentation so I hoped it changed because it was hard to find that way. Same for the price which was more expensive than predicted but well, for the rest, it was super clean and comfortable so I can't complain. Just that since it's a hotel and not a hostel, the atmosphere was not as sociable as I would have liked it to be ^^ So, I went around at the Backpackers Hue to meet people there and was great !

This is a scam! The place doesn't exist, it's a restaurant now. You'll get redirected to tigon hostel around the corner, but that's a completely different place that has nothing to do with your booking.