Imperial Laguna Cancun Reviews

Calle Quetzal 11 Club De Golf KM 8, Cancun, Mexico

Staff very friendly and willing to help you in whatever you need, located at a 10 minutes walk from the main attractions of the "zona hotelera", 200 m or less from a supermarket and not expensive restaurants, security guards 24h per day, nice swiming pool... Very good! If someday I get back to Cancun, I'll stay again in this place.

• 25th Aug 2014

Never been there, the hotel told me that i haven't any reservation with them so I have to find other hotel, I just lost my money

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Extremely hostile staff.We reserved a room on hostelworld but on arrival we were told that there were no rooms and patronisingly told that we shouldn't have booked on hostelworld. After some dispute, he said he would check for rooms (we questioned how he found the room we'd booked but hadn't just given it to us in the first place). He charged us 19% tax, rather than the stated 14, and refused to subtract the deposit. A nasty start which overclouded the rest of the (average) stay.

It was O.K. walking distance of 10min to Kukulcan Ave, cocobongo, hard rock cafe etc. Very good airconditioning, spacios clean rooms.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Double bed each. Clean bathroom. Small balcony. Night security staff. Friendly, helpful, staff, spoke good english. Continental breakfast, coffee, orange juice, milk, cereal, muffins, toast, jam, croissants, etc(make sure you don't go too late). They have a sister hotel with private beach about twenty minutes walk, easiest way to access a beach. Free beach towel hire, just give them ID (used student ID). From airport we got Blue/Yellow shared shuttle taxi for 180 pesos each Great value for money