Impression Hostel Reviews

Andrássy Street 2., Budapest, Hungary

No hot showers

I didn't really like it very much there. I cut my stay short (for multiple reasons, including fellow guests, which really isn't in the hostel's control) and moved another hostel on the same street that was around the same price, but was much better. My friend experienced bed bugs while there. But that can happen at any hostel. It's not great, but it's not the worst place either, in short you could probably find better. Decently close to good bars and very close to public transportation.

• 24th Sep 2014

Great place, great people - top hostel in Budapest!

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

The location is excellent, close to St Stephen's Basilica and Deak Ferenc Square, the main metro station. It's located in a sort of historical building, with a good view on the square and the Basilica, anyway I found the hostel itself a little bit anonymous. Since it's located on a main street it could be noisy at night.

The self check in wasn't helpful it took to much time especially if you were in a big group as everyone had to do it and there was only one computer to use.

• 10th Aug 2014

Great hostel. Someone's bday so I got multiple shots when I got there. Very welcoming and nice ppl. Great location. I miss it and will go back in a heartbeat. So much fun.

Best location in the city, the breakfast is more than enough. They are professionals

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, nice staff,clean and friendly!

The location was good with wonderful balconies in many rooms, but the bathroom was small and dark and sometimes once the water was turned off.

• 27th Jul 2014