In A Box Hostel Reviews

55/39 Soi Kolit, Phayathai Road, Rachathewi, Bangkok, Thailand

In A Box Hostel has been one of the bests hostels I have been in my live. I have been traveling for more than for and visited almost 30 hostels around the

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Spain

One of the decent hostels in Bangkok :)

I love it, very good one. Only the aroma is too strong :P makes my nose a bit sick. Otherwise this hostel is perfect.

The hostel is very clean and well decorated. The location is very good since it's very close to the Skytrain to the airport (3mins walk) Staffs are nice and helpful. Will definately come back again.

A brilliant hostel- clean, spacious and cosy. Also perfect location 2min walk from the BTS and Airport Link. Would highly recommend for anyone spending a few days in Bangkok!

still my favourite place to stay. the stairs are a little steep but not an issue. location and atmosphere is great. the staff are really nice and i'll always choose to stay here when i come Bangkok.

A little hard to find when arriving at night, could use a lit sign

My friends and I loved the overall theme and decor of the hostel. It was so inviting and warm and it made us felt very welcomed. The location is excellent and is located just 2 mins away from the BTS station . Our only issue was that the steps were rather steep and difficult to climb up, so it was slightly dangerous when we were climbing now the stairs with our luggages. Other than that, I would most certainly be back here the next time!

• 26th May 2015
  • Singapore

I loved my stay at In A Box Hostel. The hostel was located 2 steps from the MTR, which was very convenient. The rooms were very clean and modern, the WiFi was good, and they provided a small breakfast each morning. Couldn't have asked for a better stay!

Easy accessable fröm both aiports with public transport. Clean and friendly. As for a solo traveller quiet boring because its quiet a small hostel no interaction with other tavelers. Staff doesnt speak enough english to give you tips ir able to aswer specific questions.

Located steps from the Phaya Thai stop on the BTS and the City Line station which goes to the airport for a mere 45 bhat. It's only 3 stops from the Sala Daeng station (near Lumphini Park) where you can find some active night-life. I would stay away from the Khaosan and Soi Cowboy areas which are infested with unclean backpackers! Rooms are modern and this hostel has some of the best bathrooms of any hostel I've stayed at. Small but nicely stocked kitchen with refrigerator. Great staff too.

Really nice hostel, very central, great showers and bed.

Wifi works perfectly, AC doesn't work really

Super clean, very weel design/decorated. The AC was perfect - no sound and cooled the dorm perfectly. The localtion is perfect for taking the rail link to the Suvarnabhumi airport but it is not the most central for turist places or nightlife.

One of the quietest hostels I've stayed in. Also very clean. Loved it! The only downside is that it is situated at the end of a quiet small alley, but generally not unsafe. Would be happy to stay here again. Ps: try the noodles at the nearby noodle stall (it was so good I went back twice).

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

It's really beautiful and right by the BTS that is super convenient, but there isn't much of an atmosphere. If you're looking for a party hostel, this isn't it. We emailed them to say we'll be arriving late, but there was no one there upon check in, which was quite a mission. Also, when I left the next day and being somewhere else, I realized they hadn't returned my passport, so had to go all the way back and all stressed out.

Very clean hostel. It felt very chic. Each bunk came with it's own electrical socket, light, and shelf. The bathrooms were clean and modern. One even had a cool sliding door to a tiny garden through the shower. Best part for me was the proximity to the BTS and airport sky train. The neighborhood itself wasn't my favorite, but there was some great street food and a post office very close by. But, with a BTS pass, it was great. Little kitchen facility was lovely, staff was kind, AC was perfect.

In a box is situated just a short walk from the Phayathai BTS trainlink from BKK airport, signs to find the place arnt the best but once I arrived I wasn't disappointed! Very relaxing atmosphere, helpful staff and OCD cleanliness only added to the stay. Beds are very comfortable and the shower is maybe the best I've EVER had. Stayed on my first 2 nights here in Thailand only to return 2 days later to escape the nightlife and noise of Khao San road. Won't be surprised if I'm back here again!

• 6th Mar 2015

Everything was great! Only wish they had bigger and brighter signs advertising themselves. Walked by the alley to turn down once because I missed the sign and walked by the place itself 3 times because I couldn't find the sign! Couldn't imagine trying to locate in the dark. Otherwise everything was great! Clean, friendly, stylish