In A Box Hostel

Fabulous 218 Total Reviews
Fabulous 218 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th May 2017

Was a great place! I was just looking for somewhere close to the train to the airport for an early flight so I didn't care so much about being near the heart of downtown, but it had great access to the airport and other transit, a comfortable bed and a nice atmosphere! I would definitely stay again!

7th Apr 2017

Great location as it's just next to the bts station and airport link

26th Dec 2016

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff is super friendly and the location was great! Feet away from the metro. My sister and I have been backing for over a month meeting great people who are making their way to Bangkok and we've been telling them to stay at In a Box. Thank you for an amazing stay.