In A Box Hostel Reviews

55/39 Soi Kolit, Phayathai Road, Rachathewi, Bangkok, Thailand

A very lovely stay, large clean dorm, where towels were changed frequently. Brilliant facilities and staff were really friendly and helpful.

Great location. Building recently renovated. Everything has been well thought in the dorms. Shampoo and shower gel dispenser free and always some free cookies with coffee and tea all complimentary!! Super nice owner who is always available for questions.

The staff is very nice, and very clean. I love the smell of our room and living room. very cozy. for sure that I'll stay there again

I had a great stay. Great staffs, very clean, good location, a minute from Phaya thai BTS station, unlimited coffee and tea, strong wifi connection. I love the room fragrance, made me just sleep one whole day. They even changed my towel everyday.

This hostel is beautifully decorated, so stylish and clean! It is very near a metro stop, about 1 minute walk, and enough restaurants nearby. The common area is comfy, but just a lounge. Maybe put some movies there to watch? Shower must have been the best I've had in Southeast Asia, its a rainshower and feels truly luxurious. Locker is huge and fits your whole backpack. I love how the blanket is presented, like a gift. Perfect place to catch your breath and start your Bangkok journey.

Very cool hostel! Quiet and clean. Beds are very comfy and each bed has its own reading light and plug so you don't have to struggle to charge your phone or stuff. Awesome showers with free shampoo and soap. Very friendly and helpful staff.

A fantastic stay, very clean! When getting a taxi home I suggest you take a card and mention that it is next to the train station - it is off the main street slightly so they may get lost. Overall, would highly recommend.

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Wales

A decent one, definitely one of my favorite hostels I have ever stayed. Highly recommended, clean, comfortable, nice staff, 1 min walk from the airport express station and skytrain.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

My stay at the hotel was perfect. The people are friendly the hotel is clean and comfortable. They know exactly what travelers need when we arrived tired from a long trip. The hotel is very well located has everything close by. What can I say, this is certainly my home in Bangkok. I'll be back soon.

The interior design is awesome, they have comfortable beds, nice showers and you get a clean towel every day. The lockers are really big, so you can fit a big suitcase, the kitchen is good, the staff helpful. The rooms could use an air freshener as the air can be a bit stuffy at times. What bothered me was the fact that the hostel is a bit off the centre, and getting there in bkk can often be a real hustle. On the other hand, it is really close to the mtr, so it depends what you want

Nice staff and good location! Facility is also nice.

Hostel is one of the best i' ve ever stayed. Location is perfect (right next to the main metro station), room and bathroom are very clean but the high point is the service. The owner/receptionist is extremely kind and helpful. I usually don't do reviews but this one surely deserve a recognition from the guests.

Was so pleasantly surprised with this hostel! Booked purely for its location & proximity to the BTS, and when I arrived was so impressed with the modern (and extremely clean!) interior. Wish all hostels were this nice. Thank you so much!

• 29th Dec 2013

This may be the only quiet place in Bangkok. The staff here were wonderful! Within the first 2 hours of being here I thought I had already messed up by dropping my ipad down a gap between the hostel and another building. The owner took time out of his busy day to fashion up a way to pull it out of the gap. The hostel is unbelievable clean and very comfortable. Again this is the most quiet location I was at any point during my two stays in Bangkok. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Loved the design of the hostel. Super clean and comfortable.

I tried to stay at various hostel in Bangkok. In a box was the third lodgement. And it was just So perfect! If I'll visit again in Bangkok, it is too obvious to chose" In a box". Really thanks being in a box hostel.