In A Box Hostel Reviews

55/39 Soi Kolit, Phayathai Road, Rachathewi, Bangkok, Thailand

A nice little hostel which is super convenient for the Airport Link at Phaya Thai and the Skytrain (less than a 2 minute walk!). It's a nice hostel and is very well-maintained - the price is quite steep for Bangkok but it's worth it for the convenience of the transport links and the quality of the place.

i loved loved loved this place. 30 second walk to the BTS and airport link. Literally could not be more conveniently located. I can't wait to get back to Bangkok so I can stay there again! Best box ever.

• 10th Aug 2014

Best shower ever.

Super chill, clean, secure place. Large lockers for gear storage (like 2 80 liter packs could squeeze into one locker). Staff is friendly and kind. Atmosphere is quiet and relaxed; didn't have to put up with any loud, orange, tank-topped, Khao San children. Right off of the BTS and Airport link.

• 15th Jul 2014

We arrived at In a Box hours before checking due to arriving in off of a night train! They were very accommodating and allowed us to leave our bags and use the showers etc. until we could actually check in :) the location is good if you want to be away from the khao san area and the hostel and dorms are spotless! THE SHOWERS ARE AMAZING. The only problem we found was that the atmosphere was a bit awkward at times - if you are looking to party do not stay here - very quiet!

Nice hostel. Only downside were the stairs, but overall a recommended place.

A great spot. Simple but has everything you need. Comfortable, spacious beds, free wifi, a locker and lock, bedside lamp, bedside shelf, bedside powerpoint. Definitely recommend.

Is only the mattress is too hard! If not everything will be just perfect.

Really comfortable beds, very clean rooms. Clean, individual bathrooms. Helpful staff. Nice common area with comfortable sofas and communal table where you can hang out and meet other travelers. Nice, modern facilities with a calm atmosphere.

A very lovely stay, large clean dorm, where towels were changed frequently. Brilliant facilities and staff were really friendly and helpful.

Great location. Building recently renovated. Everything has been well thought in the dorms. Shampoo and shower gel dispenser free and always some free cookies with coffee and tea all complimentary!! Super nice owner who is always available for questions.

The staff is very nice, and very clean. I love the smell of our room and living room. very cozy. for sure that I'll stay there again

I had a great stay. Great staffs, very clean, good location, a minute from Phaya thai BTS station, unlimited coffee and tea, strong wifi connection. I love the room fragrance, made me just sleep one whole day. They even changed my towel everyday.

This hostel is beautifully decorated, so stylish and clean! It is very near a metro stop, about 1 minute walk, and enough restaurants nearby. The common area is comfy, but just a lounge. Maybe put some movies there to watch? Shower must have been the best I've had in Southeast Asia, its a rainshower and feels truly luxurious. Locker is huge and fits your whole backpack. I love how the blanket is presented, like a gift. Perfect place to catch your breath and start your Bangkok journey.