In Da Lodge

8.0
Fabulous 1181 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
18th Mar 2017

This was the third hostel I tried in Ubud and was the best for what I was looking for. Good location, good size dorm, cheap rate and good facilities. The pool is a great addition and there are loads of places to chill as the hostel is quite big. People around if you do want to interact or likewise you can have space if you need to chill. Good food and drinks too although a little pricey. Stayed 7 nights so would definitely recommend.

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
16th Mar 2017

The place, the athmosphere and the staff is just freaking awesome! This is the best hostel in Ubud! I end up overstaying! In da lodge makes you feel like you're home. The only thing I don't like was their spring beds where you can really feel the spring in your back when you sleep. But overall its just amazing! The food is also cheap and good!

8th Mar 2017

Best place to stay in Ubud no doubt. Made some great friends here and had an awesome time just chilling by the pool and enjoying their menu. Also coordinate scooter hire and transport from reception. Dope spot!

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Mar 2017

Loved this hostel, good location. But the pool is dirty and we had a power cut in the middle of the night and no one was around to turn it back on so we had to sleep with no fans. Other than this it is beautiful

• Norway, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2017
6.6

Totalt fine hostel, but i was only there 1 night

12th Feb 2017
6.9

It's a nice hostel but not much for atmosphere

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Nice hostel, good chilling out area which makes it easy to get chatting. The beds were pretty comfy and showers were hot. Also had a nice pool!!

• hayleykrauseily
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Feb 2017
4.3

Worst hostel bid ever been to. Got food poisoning the second day along with for other people in my room. Beds are absolutely horrible. I heard so many good things about this hostel so I was very excited and now I can say I will never be back. Staff was alright. for $8 a night a guess your getting what you pay for but if you can afford paying a couple more dollars go somewhere else.

Dear , We just want to make it clear That poison food you had it was not in our hostel !! Because all what we serve here is really clean & fresh before we sell it to the costumer And our head chef also checking the stock in our store everyday If we sell the poison food , you not will be the only one person who have poisoning ! That have to be all of our guest also have same problem. (but they're not) Thank you

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2017
7.7

My friend and I had dinner from the hostel one night and got really bad food poisoning. There was also a red ant in my bed that I thankfully found during the day. The sheets were stained with god knows what. Overall okay experience, just wish the staff was a little more friendly.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Super cool place! Nice people and good clean rooms