In Da Lodge Reviews

jalan Raya ubud, kampung sari, Ubud, Indonesia

Really beautiful hostel. Nice big chill out area/bar for meeting people with small food menu. No storage lockers in room and no locks on the doors but you can hire a locker. Nice new pool and new bar area being built, good location in ubud. I was booked into a dorm but was put in a family room as dorm was full, I hear the shower in the dorm is really bad though!! No laundry facility but one just accross the road

Great place to stay if you are looking to meet people and relax in Ubud, the pool and lobby areas are great to meet people, I would definitely recommend you stay here!

I stayed at In Da Lodge twice - the location is really good it's right on the main street in Ubud which is full of great shops and restaurants. The staff are really friendly and even remembered us when we came back a second time. They can help organise a lot of different tours and day trips for good prices, the food in the restaurant is nice also.

Great place to meet people ! Nice pool, and decent accommodation . Just had roosters everywhere screaming

the bar lounge area is really nice the rooms not so much. Bamboo dunk beds and be wokenn out at 6am every morning by the rosters

I stayed here with my boyfriend in a mixed dorm, the staff were friendly and helpfull, we even booked a super cheap Day tour through them which was awesome. Happy banana pancakes were delicious. Walking distance to the gorgeous streets of ubud, full of shops restaurants markets and the monkey temple! Highly recomend, wish we could have stayed longer

Very chill hostel. The people are all very friendly and the staff is super helpful. They just installed a new pool and the hostel is super clean. Great value for the money.

A nice place

Loved this place so much that I booked several extra nights. Didn't expect much for the price but it's one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. The staff in particular are very friendly and can get you good rates on a lot of the top excursions in the area. The building is in great condition with full toilet and shower facilities and a lovely bar and lounge area. Both the staff and the residents all seemed very easy to chat to. Couldn't rate much higher!

• 28th Feb 2015

Great place, convenient and good crowd for the solo traveller.

You'd better like Adele as much as these guys if you want to stay here! I'm only joking, it's really great that they play music and the atmosphere in the common areas is wicked. Met loads of cool people here and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The roosters in the morning are supremely annoying but this can't be helped haha. Saw a few people come try to get rooms and it was full so they had to go elsewhere for a night and came back so In Da Lodge is clearly the place to be!

That was the first night in Ubud, the staff and receptionist were ok. The bed I was about to sleep on was full of sand, dust and dirt which was a good surprise to me. I didn't check it before the receptionist was still there thus that time was too late to get any fix. I had no choice but to squeezed to my friend's bed and spent a unpleasant night there. Would recommend other hostels rather than this one to people who just wanna a comfy bed and quiet place after a long tiring travelling day.

Fantastic hostel in a nice quiet street. Amazing atmosphere! You definitely get more then expected and it's so cheap! Was planning to stay only 2 nights but ended up extending my stay a couple more nights. Was perfect for my time here in ubud would definitely stay here again!

• 19th Feb 2015

The place is good and just a few minutes away from the main city. The ambiance and common area was pretty cool to meet new people. Food was great but not that special. Staff were nice and friendly, although they really switched off the lights at a specific time :P I Will definitely stay here again if I go back to Ubud :D

I loved this hostel! It is at a great location on the end of the Main Street of Ubud. The facilities are great, there is a bar with delicious sandwiches and other food. The staff is super friendly and willing to help you out with anything! Great atmosphere as everyone hangs out at the lounge area. I will def go back to this hostel some day!

Great place to meet people in Ubud, brilliant area to chill out + hammocks in the garden!

Really nice staff! Would remember my name all the time. Loved the outdoorarea. Shower sometimes warm, sometimes cold. Didnt like the fakt there is just one bathroom fo a 9bed dorm. They are just building a pool. Really nice!

Check in process is such a breeze and Dewa from reception is really accommodating. Facilities are nice and comfortable although wifi is mostly in the common area, which is a great place to meet fellow travelers. You get more than what you pay for. "Cafe" opens at 7am so plan your breakfast accorddingly. Overall, had a pleasant stay in this hostel.

Good atmosphere. Wish it included free breakfast. 4 bed private was large and spacious- but a little old/could use some renovating. Overall: a nice stay and good hostel.

Really cool place to hang, the staff are s friendly and the food and bar isn't too pricey

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4