In Da Lodge Reviews

jalan Raya ubud, kampung sari, Ubud, Indonesia

Really nice and laid back spot. Cool bar and restaurant and lots of hammocks and benches to relax on.

I loved this hostel! The common area is just so chilled I could stay there the entire day. The staff is helpful and super kind, the room is cleaned regularly and there's a nice closet where you can put you luggage. I would definitely recommend and if I could I would have stayed longer.

I stayed 5 nights at In Da Lodge and I really enjoyed it. The people were great and the lounge area is very nice. They have a small Restaurant but the food is good and cheap. The rooms and bathrooms could be cleaner but it was still ok. The area is calm and you always can relax in a hammock.

• 17th Sep 2014

Only problem is that the dorms dont have locks and the lockers are only big enough for small hand bags. Everything else was great!

Like the other review said, this place is ran by teenagers but I found a lot of hotels n hostels are The main problem I had was with their cleaning crew and loud music late and early in the am. It took 4 teens to clean the place and it spanned out over 3 hours. Most places have 2 and it takes a few minutes. The kids take that opportunity to talk to one another and seem interested in what the guests might have left behind. I asked them to stop talking cuz it was 8 am and they don't speak EngI

Staff were sooo nice! They were lovely and great customer skills! The atmosphere was so chilled and I really enjoyed sitting there at night! I would definately stay here again !

• 8th Sep 2014

Love all the open space to lounge and meet people, or just lounge. Especially the hammocks. No complaints here, it was amazing

Can't lock the room from the inside. Quite a long walk to the Monkey forest. Really nice setting and atmosphere. Loud cockerels in the morning!

Great location. Great staff. Hot water. Free breakfast. Employees are very helpful. The bathrooms were a bit gross but the good outweighes the bad.

Seems like they try to trick guests into paying extra, so make sure to check the receipt before you sign it! They tried to charge us for a bed twice and apparently it happened to other guests as well. The hostel seems to be run by teenage kids. The bathroom sink in our dorm had not been cleaned for ages, clogged and disgusting! When staff was notified of this, they did nothing. Bunks are super squeaky and unstable, water pressure in the shower was absolutely NONE, just dripping, and cold.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Really friendly helpful staff I definitely felt very looked after! Great chill out spot, good food, comfy beds. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone. Blankets on bed would have been good as it got cold at night.

• 31st Aug 2014

Booked for 3 nights and came back to the room on the third night only to realize that they removed all my stuff and gave my bed to a girl. Since I could not reach the staff, I ended up having to sleep outside in a hammock. They almost refused to refund me the money for the night when I talked to them the next morning. They did not try to do anything to make it up. Very unprofessional staff and I will not be staying there again.

• 30th Aug 2014

Loved my stay at In Da Lodge, it is very good value. Hostel has a lot if character and really suits Ubud. For what I paid, I got great value, clean basic dorm and helpful staff. Only problem was I wish the lockers were in the dorm, didn't feel that safe having your valuables far away from you, also there was no lock on the dorm room. Other that that I can't fault this hostel!

I booked InDaLodge 3 Month before we arrived. When we arrived they said us that they're overbooked and that we had to go to TheHappyMangoTreeHostel! This Hostel belongs to the same company like InDaLodge and is not very nice! We wanted a discount because it looks bad and actually we didn't book it. The end of the story is that we had an 1 hour discussion with the owner who was very unfriendly, shameless and an idiot! He only wanted to give us discount when we write a very good comment here ...

Had a great stay here. Really lovely hostel. Very sociable with a nice bar area which made it easy to meet people. Highly recommended.

The staff are very friendly and the hostel has a really nice vibe to it. There's comfortable seating areas for socialising and there are tons of books around (all in German and Dutch though!). The food available is really good and a decent price. There are lockers available but they are not in the rooms.

I really liked the staff. They are always smiling and willing to help you. The rooms were fine. Nice big beds and clean sheets. The bathroom wasn't amazing, but that didn't really bother me.

• 13th Aug 2014

I stayed at In Da Lodge twice, in the beginning of the trip and in the end. For the price, the facilities are just fine. The staff are what really made my stay there excellent. There was a problem with my fast boat to Gili T and Kadek helped me to sort out everything. They are extremely helpful and kind. The food is good but the kitchen can be a little slow sometimes during breakfast. If you're in a hurry, keep that in mind. I'd stay there again.

I stayed here for 3 nights last week and I couldn't be more impressed! The rooms are spacious and very clean, the staff are so helpful and fun. There is enough space for all guests to hang out and socialise if you wish but if you would prefer to just read a book and enjoy a drink there are plenty of hammocks to choose from surrounded by beautiful tropical plants. I honestly could not find fault with this hostel, it is great value and I am planning my return already.

• 7th Aug 2014

Inda Lodge is one of seemingly very few hostels in Ubud. It has a pretty friendly atmosphere and very nice gardens and style to the place. The location is ok - it takes about 8 minutes to walk to the palace/centre. It's pretty close to the rice fields though, and the brilliant Sari Organic restaurant. Downside it the floors seem constantly dusty, there is no mirror in the bathroom and the dorm beds are incredible creaky. Wifi is terrible but then it seems to be pretty bad everywhere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4