In Da Lodge

Very Good 1301 Total Reviews
Very Good 1301 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017

Lovely staff. This little gem is tucked away down an alley way. It's lush and beautiful gardens really make the place! I was little worried about leaving my bags in the rooms with so many people around but lockers were provided and it seemed safe to do so. Absolutely wonderful for such a cheap place to stay. The staff are so helpful and can provide information and deals on tours and boat tickets! Loved my stay here.

7.7

Hostel was fine, loads of people there but the social is quite calm. Beds are pretty uncomfortable but it's easy to get around and rent bikes from them. DON'T BOOK A MT BATUR TREK WITH THEM!!! You can get a way cheaper/better one somewhere else!!!

2nd Aug 2017

Super social hostel, really easy to meet people. Beware if you get the dorm room next to the bar, you won't get a lot of sleep.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2.0

Around 11pm I was in my bed and I saw a BED BUG on my mattress. I looked on google images to make sure that it was not just a random bug, but no, it was definitely a bed bug. I went to the reception to change bed and I did, but still, I woke up this morning with LOADS of bites on my legs, neck, arms, shoulders. I have to wash all my clothes and my bags to make sure that I don't carry them! And my whole body is itching really bad. I sent them an email to complain and they didn't even answer.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2017

Perfect stay for a backpacker. There are two bars where you can easily meet other backpackers.

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017

We spent 4 nights at in da lodge, overall it was an amazing hostel with a really cool pool and chill out area, in the perfect location as it was right in the middle of the centre of Ubud! The hostel offered all the tours and boats to Gili T making it easy to organise and do lots of activities, however it was not that social and had a very chilled atmosphere, which is what was expected from Ubud really.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017

Really pretty hostel in a great location, at one end of the main street in Bali. Has a lovely pool area with comfy seats and beanbags, enough showers/toilets, and personal lockers. Only ate breakfast from the restaurant there but food looked good. Was in the 6 bed dorm with fans which has fine, the only negative is the beds are not comfy at all - very springy.

22nd Jul 2017

Loved loved loved it! Great hostel good pool great location! We arranged our mt batur sunrise trek and cooking class (cheapest one we'd seen) here and had an amazing 4 night stay. Would definitely recommend and definitely stay again!

20th Jul 2017

Excellent location, right in town. Pool, two bars, lots of space to hang out and meet people. Staff was really helpful with booking trips to other parts of Bali. However, rooms didn't have a key, you have to put down a deposit if you want a locker, and the locker they gave me was in a building all the way on the other side of the grounds. Kinda of a pain, but overall great and I would recommend!

17th Jul 2017

Great overall. One of the most social places I found in Indonesia. Nice pool and hang out areas. I found the bike rental on site to be really helpful. However, when I asked the front desk about a bus they rang one company and said they were full and did not give me an alternative. I found out about Grab app and split a taxi the next morning in another traveler. The front desk could have given me this information or put up a chalk board for people to write down where they were going to split cost