In Da Lodge Reviews

jalan Raya ubud, kampung sari, Ubud, Indonesia

I love In Da Lodge! Could well be my favourite hostel in my 19 months in Asia. Lovely chill out areas. Nice staff. Good pool. Yummy food. Great location - close to the centre but no traffic noise. I'd stay again and again and again! 👌🏼

The staff was not friendly at all. The beds in the dorm room we got were very poor, all woke up with a sore neck and back. Some rooms are located next to a chicken ren with screaming stags from 5 in the morning. In the night, they close the bar at 11:00 and the pool at 09:00 already.. After 11:30 they killed all the lights on the property and after 11:45 the security guy comes to kick you out of the common area and threats with kicking you out of the hostel.

I loved this place!!! I can't wait to come back! The place is beautiful and the food is great! Thanks to the staff I met some really lovely people too as a solo traveler, and got to travel for cheaper!

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Pretty luxurious spot with the works. Pool, bar, kitchen which serves some excellent, value for money food. It's a big place so for those who prefer smaller intimate places take note. It mightn't be what you're after, but I enjoyed it. Book ahead!

Really great hostel! Super clean, super pretty and there is a lovely chillout spot by the pool.

They double booked our room due to a misunderstanding, but found a good alternative for our first night.

Most amauzing hostel I ve been to!!! The hostel is new, clean,has a pool, a beachbar, and a very good and social atmosphere!!! Can recommend it to everyone! :) The only thing is the quite big dorms but that says on the website.. You have to book one day before and extend early as well cause it is often fully booked

Great social hostel,loved the pool and chill out areas.

Nice hostel, small walk to the centre. Good atmosphere, pool is nice. Music goes on till 11pm which is a bit late when you are getting up for the sunrise trek at 2am.

A great location, with a night guard if you arrive at an awkward time like us, who will show you to your room. The staff are lovely and can't do enough for you. The dorm rooms don't have a lock on the door but bar this its one of the best hostels I have stopped in.

• 4th Jul 2015

Some ups and down's. It was a really boutique place that felt very cozy with all of the greenery. It seemed like a hidden garden of a hostel. Downside is that there's not much for security. there's no locks on the doom and the security guard doesn't seem to pay much attention at night. The beds are comfortable enough but they do squeak a lot. food and drink are average priced. It is difficult to find though- there aren't much for signs to mark where it is (behind another few buildings).

Loved this hostel so chilled. Different social areas to hang out and very relaxed. Staff help you book transport and activities too!

Loved this place!!! Strongly recommend :-)

The lady on reception with the red nails was miserable and less than helpful. The stay itself was great and we had a great time.. Will return .. Hopefully with

Everything is good and value for money. However there is only 1 mirror in the room we stayed at which is in the toilet. There isn't enough plugs in the room as well, with just 1 spare plug in the 2 bed private room. These are just the 2 points that bothered me.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Fab hostel! Easy to meet people, great location, dorms and bathroom very spacious and clean. Pool area lovely and food was exceptional value and tasty. Can book trips through reception which is useful Excellent wifi and lockers Only criticism is that I asked for my bed sheets to be changed as I stayed for 6 nights and they didn't... Overall couldn't recommend highly enough!

The place has awesome common places and a nice pool, the in-site restaurant is ok. We were in the dorm and although is a little massive, it is not that bad.

Best hostel in Ubud without a doubt, great atmosphere, food and staff. Definitely recommend and I stayed here twice!

Second stay at In Da Lodge, wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting Ubud and have recommended to many since staying here. Much prefer the larger dorm "Joglo" though, the beds and shower/bathroom facilities are 10x better than the other smaller dorm room I stayed in on first visit. Night security guard was very helpless though in a situation when I needed to contact a local clinic at 12:30am for a friend in alot of pain. There was no phone available to make a local call to the clinic.

This place was great! Cheap, hot showers, good wifi. Food was nice and the location very convenient, right in the middle of ubud. There's a pool and bar and a good fun atmosphere. Would recommend to any backpacker! Also eat at clear cafe while you're in the area - it's superb!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6