In Da Lodge Reviews

jalan Raya ubud, kampung sari, Ubud, Indonesia

Nice hostel but 24 bed dorm door didn't shut and lights were very poor and often not turned off.very open dorms and no lockers unless hired.

The staff is lovely, the atmosphere is really laid-back, and the hostel is very clean.

• 27th Aug 2015

Pros: Beautiful setting, great for chilling by the pool and perfect location with friendly staff. Cons: The cockerel! It started at about midnight and just wouldn't stop, making sleep very tricky (and I normally sleep through everything). Security boxes in the rooms would be more convenient too.

Such good value for money! Amazing hostel with lots of cool quirks, wish we stayed longer!

Amazing facilities. The photos don't do it justice. A perfect retreat in Ubud that is easy on the wallet and perfect for a chill environment.

Our Stay at In Da Lodge was really good! Food was Good, Stuff friendly and the place at the Pool is quite nice. Although we booked a 6-female-dorm w/bath, there was no door to the 16-mixed-dorm and everyone used our bathroom + shower, even at night - but well, its a hostel then. only negative thing - they didnt have big lockers for your backpack, but you could rent little ones for your important things.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff is friendly, the food offered in their bar is tasty and reasonably priced. I loved the seating area around the pool, very relaxing and nice! The rooms and outside areas Gould do with a few more powerpoints however, because it was sometimes im possible to find an empty one to charge camera and phone. The distinction between small and very large dorms is completely superfluous, As the dorms have no doors and are therefore one big room Kind of.

This hostel is a nice place to stay, clean enough, and a relaxed place to rest. The interesting thing was that all the people were on their phone, with a (e)book or writing on there own. As a single traveler was it hard to find a connection in the beginning. There is a lot of friendly staff, willing to help you out. I think the food is quite expensive for what you get (and sometimes you have to wait 45 min to get your scrambled eggs)

The shower didn't have warm water for the majority of our stay, we had to ask multiple times for the problem to be fixed on the final of our three nights

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Wales

Good, affordable hostel. Make use of the lockers to store your valuables because there aren't locks on the doors to the rooms. Great lounge areas to relax at and meet people. The pool is so nice! Definitely a good hostel for the price.

This place was amazing! the rooms are nice, the showers work well. the staff are helpful, and the pool area is amazing!

Nice pool area. Good for meeting people. Food was good and reasonably priced. Close to centre of Ubud. Bed was clean. Bathroom could be better. Would stay again if in ubud.

Beautiful hostel on the outside. The rooms are decent as well but my pillow smelled like mildew the whole time, the doors has no locks, no lockers for your bags and the bathroom leaves something to be desired! Get used to geckos in your showers - but that's to be expected for all of Bali. Overall I enjoyed my stay there as it was very close to everything in Ubud and beautiful and I got great rest here as they shut down the bar at 11pm. I'd recommend this to a friend.

For what I paid 2 of dorms I was able to check out could use an upgrade. Small lockers downstairs but your main luggage is just in the open room. Clean comfy beds. And decent clean bathroom. Hot showers. Lots of staff attempting to be helpful. Their services a bit over priced. Easy walk to city center. Far from yoga barn. Very mellow atmosphere didn't really meet or talk to anyone. Everyone in their group. Nice grounds. Peaceful break from ubud chaos. Little Oasis vibe.

Best place in UBUD to stay... The place is so cool, with all the facilities you need!

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Security very poor, as we were unable to get a locker and after a day exploring came back to find our room cleaned but unlocked with the door half open. Great atmosphere! But also noisy when trying to sleep, didn't really like the chicken crowing at 0300 but overall enjoyed the experience!

Compared to other hostel or cheap hotels in Bali, i can't complain. But i'm not satisfied. Location was ok. But they assigned me a different room from what i paid. So i asked to the staff and then they took me to the original room i paid for. This kind of thing happened always in Bali. Bali is beautiful but next time, i will stay at upscale resort for shorter time for better experience and memory. Anyway it was so so.

A little difficult to find but in a great location. Good value for money with really friendly staff. The trips from the hostel were well priced and reliable which was helpful. The atmosphere was very relaxed in the communal areas. However the wi-fi wasn't great, and there were no lockers for your bags just small ones for personal items. The shower could be improved, and there were a lot of animal noises through the night but overall we would recommend to people staying in Ubud.

• 6th Aug 2015

It was absolutely amazing!!!

I booked a 6 people mixed dorm,l for two nights, was surprised our room had no door so we could hear everything from the other bigger (I think around 16 people) dorm, like someone would pack in the morning,snore at night, etc. I get it when u book a 6 ppl dorm l you already know that you gamble on the other 5 and donate know what they going to be like but 16+ other people in the room next to you without a door us a bit of a struggle. The staff was helpful, have me a quilt aS it was cold at night

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7