In Da Lodge Reviews

jalan Raya ubud, kampung sari, Ubud, Indonesia

The hostel is in a great location in Ubud and easy to access some of the main attractions by foot. We stayed in a private double room which was very spacious as was the bathroom also. The general grounds/ pool area was lovely. We only stayed one night but would loved to have stayed longer. Would definitely recommend staying here!

Awesome hostel, especially since they added the pool area which is exactly what it needed. Bedrooms are standard for a hostel in Asia. They do creak a bit like other people have mentioned, but you're getting more than what you paid for at this place - great value overall. They have very solid tour and transport prices - as good as you'll find yourself anywhere in town, and they pick good companies already, so that was very helpful for us. They had lockers - I saw some people thought they did not

Awesome place to stay... It's tranquil, peaceful and still right by the town. Would recommend this to anyone! Although I would book and trips you want to do in the town as you can barter to save yourself about $150000IND.

• 5th Apr 2015

I have stayed here twice and just booked another 8 nights at In Da Lodge. My favorite hostel because of the atmosphere, pool, location. The beds are creaky, but they are clean. Food good. Highly recommend it.

Their cafe is pretty good - happy pancakes a must try! Room was average poor ventilation. Could do better with some additional fans. Bathroom standard had two roachy visits one night ;)

I LOVED THIS HOSTEL. I still can't believe it's less than $8 to stay here. I mainly liked the common areas- great pool by the rice fields and couch area by the bar to meet people. Good restaurant, book exchange, tour booking, location, staff. My only complaint is that the bathrooms could use an update and the bamboo bunk beds/mattresses feel pretty shaky and are suuuper loud if you turn over you will wake the person underneath you.

Loved Gili Hostel, the staff were so friendly and helpful! Beds were comfortable, place was cleaned regularly. 👍 loved it. Although the wifi sucked but Eh who cares.

The outside area was very nice. The only problem was the very creaky beds and old uncomfortable mattresses.

My earphones disappeared when they changed my bed and then they were pretending to try to find it. The hostel is good though. Maybe I was the unlucky one.

great place

Really beautiful hostel. Nice big chill out area/bar for meeting people with small food menu. No storage lockers in room and no locks on the doors but you can hire a locker. Nice new pool and new bar area being built, good location in ubud. I was booked into a dorm but was put in a family room as dorm was full, I hear the shower in the dorm is really bad though!! No laundry facility but one just accross the road

Great place to stay if you are looking to meet people and relax in Ubud, the pool and lobby areas are great to meet people, I would definitely recommend you stay here!

I stayed at In Da Lodge twice - the location is really good it's right on the main street in Ubud which is full of great shops and restaurants. The staff are really friendly and even remembered us when we came back a second time. They can help organise a lot of different tours and day trips for good prices, the food in the restaurant is nice also.

I booked for 2 nights, then extended to 4. The room, bed, and toilet was ok. The best thing here is atmosphere, they got really awesome common area for guests to meet other travelers, I make alot of new friends there. Awesome and fun stay!!

Great place to meet people ! Nice pool, and decent accommodation . Just had roosters everywhere screaming

the bar lounge area is really nice the rooms not so much. Bamboo dunk beds and be wokenn out at 6am every morning by the rosters

I stayed here with my boyfriend in a mixed dorm, the staff were friendly and helpfull, we even booked a super cheap Day tour through them which was awesome. Happy banana pancakes were delicious. Walking distance to the gorgeous streets of ubud, full of shops restaurants markets and the monkey temple! Highly recomend, wish we could have stayed longer

Very chill hostel. The people are all very friendly and the staff is super helpful. They just installed a new pool and the hostel is super clean. Great value for the money.

A nice place

Loved this place so much that I booked several extra nights. Didn't expect much for the price but it's one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. The staff in particular are very friendly and can get you good rates on a lot of the top excursions in the area. The building is in great condition with full toilet and shower facilities and a lovely bar and lounge area. Both the staff and the residents all seemed very easy to chat to. Couldn't rate much higher!

• 28th Feb 2015