In Da Lodge Reviews

jalan Raya ubud, kampung sari, Ubud, Indonesia

Room was hotter than the sun. We ordered coffee to pour on our faces to cool down. Water

There were too many ants in our shower

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Estonia

I booked for 2 nights, but stayed there 5 nights. Its very chilly and you meet easily other travellers in the big lounge area. Breakfast is not included, but you can buy something there. Everthing is fresh made and tastes really good. Wifi works quite good, only in the evening when everybody is there, it is hard to have a connection. Rooms were ok. But bathrooms aren't the best. But you pay really less therefore the value for money is extremely good.

Probably the most beautiful hostel I've stayed in. Staff is really nice and the bar area is a great place to chill out. Easy to walk to the palace and plenty of restaurants and spas.

Very Balinese and pretty hostel - loved the garden and the lounge area. Staff were very friendly, I got a lot of help on how to get around Ubud, arranging tours and shuttle bus etc. There are no lockers in the rooms but there is a separate locker room, they are not big enough to fit suitcases though. The internet was slow most of the time but overall I had a really good time and if I was to visit Ubud again would love to go back to In Da Lodge.

It's a really beautiful hostel. Nice staff and good food, banana pancake is great! But the staff come in to clean the room every morning quite early, hours before check out, so if you want to sleep in at all they come in and basically kick you out so they can fold your sheet and put it back on your bed for you. You can choose to stay while they clean if you want, but their chatting and cleaning will wake you up anyway. They also kept moving me to different rooms when I extended. I'm undecided...

Very nice atmosphere, the garden, amachs, and comfy couches. The food and drinks from the bar is good and cheap. The rooms doesn't have ac, in the night is so hot and I was bitten by many mosquitos. You can completely trust the staff, I forget my wallet and after 3 days they give me back, nothing missing.

Great location, great common area, was really easy to meet people. Felt safe, although it would have been really easy for someone to come into the hostel and take things without being noticed. Loved the hammocks!

I stayed for 3 nights, but was unexpectantly moved rooms after my first night. It's a good place to meet people and they have a bar/cafe. However I was concerned about the cleanliness of my sheets, but luckily I had my own sleeping liner. Cheap place to stay though for solo traveller.

Really a fantastic place for solo travellers. Great atmosphere for meeting place! The staff is definitely young as it has been mentioned in many of the reviews but seriously, they're great. Both the dorms and the family rooms are clean and spacious. Great value for money. (And the food is really delicious!)

For around 5 pounds a night this is great value for money. Staff were very helpful and the bathrooms were cleaned daily.. Some of the best banana pancakes i've ever had!

This hostel is in a great location a bit away from the mad pace of the monkey forest area. The staff are all young and very helpful and friendly, the food is excellent value for money. The hostel has an attractive courtyard with several hammocks and a great chill out lounge area. I felt that the overall vibe was really friendly and casual. There were some fleas from all the dogs and cats that wander around the streets, but I guess that is just the nature of Ubud. I was very happy with my room.

• 30th Sep 2014

I booked on hostelworld. But when I came at the hostel, it was full. I had to go to the Happy Mango Tree (same owner).

Great hostel, friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere and very close to all the sights in amazing Ubud.

Really nice and laid back spot. Cool bar and restaurant and lots of hammocks and benches to relax on.

I loved this hostel! The common area is just so chilled I could stay there the entire day. The staff is helpful and super kind, the room is cleaned regularly and there's a nice closet where you can put you luggage. I would definitely recommend and if I could I would have stayed longer.

I stayed 5 nights at In Da Lodge and I really enjoyed it. The people were great and the lounge area is very nice. They have a small Restaurant but the food is good and cheap. The rooms and bathrooms could be cleaner but it was still ok. The area is calm and you always can relax in a hammock.

• 17th Sep 2014

Only problem is that the dorms dont have locks and the lockers are only big enough for small hand bags. Everything else was great!

Like the other review said, this place is ran by teenagers but I found a lot of hotels n hostels are The main problem I had was with their cleaning crew and loud music late and early in the am. It took 4 teens to clean the place and it spanned out over 3 hours. Most places have 2 and it takes a few minutes. The kids take that opportunity to talk to one another and seem interested in what the guests might have left behind. I asked them to stop talking cuz it was 8 am and they don't speak EngI

Staff were sooo nice! They were lovely and great customer skills! The atmosphere was so chilled and I really enjoyed sitting there at night! I would definately stay here again !

• 8th Sep 2014