In Da Lodge Reviews

jalan Raya ubud, kampung sari, Ubud, Indonesia

it'd be perfect if you could loan out adaptors for 3-pin plugs Also, loan out additional blankets (it gets cold at night!)

• 19th May 2015
  • Singapore

Great place to stay! Have stayed several times and made it a "home base" when moving through Indonesia. Comfy beds, decent wifi, friendly and helpful staff, relaxing and social common areas, great value! Towels and lockers available for rent with a deposit. A lovely little oasis in Ubud. Really had a Bali vibe :)

Really comfortable place for the price! Beds and bathrooms were amazing compared to your average hostel. Awesome chill out common areas and a nice pool. Very relaxed overall, the whole place shutting down pretty early.

The security at the dorms could be much better but its an amazing place to just relax. There is cheap food too, and a great pool.

• 17th May 2015
  • Belgium

I had a very pleasant stay there. the swimimpool and lounge bar area is very nice The staff were very friendly and helpful, the hostel is really pretty beds are very comfortable good location nice to meet people To improve"wifi in the dorms.

• 12th May 2015

Placed in dorm not booked into, no wifi in our dorm, no lockers in the dorm you have to pay a deposit for one that is by ther. Got food poisoning for the food, was up all night ill, complaint wasn't taken seriously in the morning and they never got back to me, checked out and emailed asking for a refund for my stay and they said I must provide a medical certificate to prove I was ill - by this point I was better and you don't go to the doctors when you have food poisoning as it costs for an app

• 12th May 2015

Such an amazing hostel! We extended our stay and had a great time! Love the facilities and the vibe, also the food is SO TASTY and cheap! Love it! I would recommend this hostel to anyone :)

• 11th May 2015

I really liked this hostel. There are very nice common areas as a swimmingpool and a lounge area, what makes it very easy to meet other travellers. The location is very nice as well, very central but not in the middle of the busy streets. The staff is friendly altough they were not very good with the bookings as there was every day someone else in my bed when I already booked for the night and then it took them very long to get that organized again. But I would definitely come back to this place

This hostel is good. Clean and all the staff is very helpful. They don't speak much English so make sure you are getting the correct information.

We had a fantastic time staying for 4 nights in the family room! Just wish those windows closed for piece of mind for when we were out!

• 8th May 2015

I don't think I recommend this place highly enough. It's perfect just go there!

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from a hostel with such an affordable price but I was pleasantly surprised when I got there and I experienced how great the whole place was! The hostel was pretty clean, the facilities were excellent (bar, pool, lounge area with wifi and television!), the close proximity to the Main Street, and it's so easy to meet new people there as well.

• 5th May 2015
  • Philippines

super awesome place, i was really impressed when i arrived there. looks really beautiful, the dorms are really nice and have either a terrace or a balcony. the pool is right next to a rice field, so it is an awesome atmosphere/scenery. best hostel so far.

This hostel was really a nice place to stay. Clean, friendly staff, great common areas, and a decent menu if choosing to eat there. The internet was always working. The showers ran out of hot water in the evening and sometimes even stopped but in the AM were excellent. Bathrooms always clean and with paper. Hostel was able to arrange tours and transportation at decent rates.

Overall an excellent hostel. Facilities (restaurant/bar, pool, common areas) were superb. Staff worked hard to keep the rooms and common areas clean. No security at all for dorm rooms (they had lockers in a separate area), and the strict midnight lights-out policy was frustrating. Also, this didn't happen to me but there were at least one or two people per night (over three nights) who came back to their room to find their bed had been double-booked. I'd stay again, fun place.

Fantastic hostel. I had an amazing stay. Initially booked for 3 nights, ended up staying for 2 weeks :) I met amazing people in my dorm. The hostel is away from the main town in a neighborhood, very pretty. Great walk through the town and to the other side. I didn't use the pool but lots of others did and loved it. Food is delicious, especially mie goreng, fresh coconut, fresh juices. beds, shower, dorm was nice (I stayed in 7 bed dorm). Very clean hostel, nice staff. Worth every penny.

Wonderful friendly and casual place. If Gamelan music was being played instead of offensive Rap, I'd LOVE In Da Lodge.

I originally booked one night and ended up staying 4 nights. The staff was friendly and helpful. It's a great location. Far enough away from the center that it's quiet at night but close enough to walk whoever you need to in Ubud. Very chill environment.

Beautiful location & nice staff

Best hostal in Ubud by far!

• 20th Apr 2015