In Da Lodge Reviews

jalan Raya ubud, kampung sari, Ubud, Indonesia

Excellent hostel and staff, great lounge area.

Staff very friendly and helpful, relaxed atmosphere. Great place to meet other people. Rooms are clean, only the bathroom could use an upgrade. Shower didn't get hot and when it did it was way too hot. Overall a very nice and pleasant stay though!

Amazing staff and awesome common area. Good for meeting people and its very close to Ubud's commercial centre.

Very nice hostel in a lovely building. About 10/15 mins from nice restaurants, ATM etc. Basic shower room in need of refurb but very hot good shower. Good social area downstairs which is great for meeting people. Good bar and food!

we stayed for 3 nights and two of those i had ants all over my bed! i asked to change the sheets and the lady tried to give me air freshener saying that would solve the problem! finally they were changed. second time receptionist was rude and basically told me i was wrong but after i demanded new sheets they were changed! wifi is very poor! food at hostel is good! flies everywhere! gaps in walls of dorms so bugs get in everywhere! cleaners wake you up early!

• 17th Dec 2014

The place itself is beautiful. The garden area is amazing, but our room was pretty average. The shower was cold and smelly and the room was moldy. It's very social and the location is great! Even though the room wasn't that great, I would still come back!

Really good and beautiful hostel !

In Da Lodge is a 5 min walk from the main road. It is really cosy and has a great social space. Bar was cheap and good and staff friendly. Only thing is the flies at night, but that's not the hostels fault

The hostel buildings are scattered around like a small village compound. Despite having direct access to a nearby road, the fact that it is situated on a small hill and slightly hidden, cuts off the noise from the busy street. The hostel has lots charm with very simple and basic amenities. Be prepared for shaky bunk beds made of bamboo, but that only adds on to overall village homestay experience. With weak WiFi, you'll probably end up seizing that opportunity for a digital detox.

Really enjoyed our stay at In Da Lodge. Great location, just off the main street. The staff were friendly and helpful, great atmosphere and common area. Reasonably clean, rooms were well tidied, would recommend this hostel!

Room was hotter than the sun. We ordered coffee to pour on our faces to cool down. Water

The hostel has a beautiful garden with a bar where all people gathered. The sleeping rooms themselves were okay - the beds are made from bamboo and a little shaky when going up, the shared bathroom was cleaned daily, but somewhat old.

There were too many ants in our shower

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Estonia

I booked for 2 nights, but stayed there 5 nights. Its very chilly and you meet easily other travellers in the big lounge area. Breakfast is not included, but you can buy something there. Everthing is fresh made and tastes really good. Wifi works quite good, only in the evening when everybody is there, it is hard to have a connection. Rooms were ok. But bathrooms aren't the best. But you pay really less therefore the value for money is extremely good.

Probably the most beautiful hostel I've stayed in. Staff is really nice and the bar area is a great place to chill out. Easy to walk to the palace and plenty of restaurants and spas.

One of the most beautiful hostels I've stayed, in terms of the gardens. The gardens are really lush and well kept, makes the whole experience really tranquil. Not much in terms of security, but it's Ubud, you're more likely to get robbed by a monkey. The bar/restaurant in the hostel is great. Staff can organize most trips and rentals from the front desk, if not there is a travel/rental place directly across the road. Majority of sights are relatively close and overall I would recommend.

Very Balinese and pretty hostel - loved the garden and the lounge area. Staff were very friendly, I got a lot of help on how to get around Ubud, arranging tours and shuttle bus etc. There are no lockers in the rooms but there is a separate locker room, they are not big enough to fit suitcases though. The internet was slow most of the time but overall I had a really good time and if I was to visit Ubud again would love to go back to In Da Lodge.

awesome place to stay

It's a really beautiful hostel. Nice staff and good food, banana pancake is great! But the staff come in to clean the room every morning quite early, hours before check out, so if you want to sleep in at all they come in and basically kick you out so they can fold your sheet and put it back on your bed for you. You can choose to stay while they clean if you want, but their chatting and cleaning will wake you up anyway. They also kept moving me to different rooms when I extended. I'm undecided...

Very nice atmosphere, the garden, amachs, and comfy couches. The food and drinks from the bar is good and cheap. The rooms doesn't have ac, in the night is so hot and I was bitten by many mosquitos. You can completely trust the staff, I forget my wallet and after 3 days they give me back, nothing missing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4