In Old Shoes Reviews

Brankova 18, Belgrade, Serbia

Amazing hostel! Centrally located. The bars, party boats and city center are all within short walking distance. The atmosphere is perfect. If you want to chill or party, you can do both at this hostel. There's pub crawls, walking tours, biking, boat tours. Whatever you want to do, it's available at this hostel. I really felt at home at this hostel. So much, that they even helped me find a flat (apartment) here in Belgrade! Thanks Phil, Neda, Adrianna and Marija!! You guys are the best!!

Great hostel. In a great location. Very easy to get to. Staff and wry friendly and helpful. Enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend.

Excellent place to spend a weekend, staff is very helpful and friendly, security on highest level. Probably best located in Belgrade. I recommend.

Awsome little hostel located centre of Belgrade, PHIL has made a very homley feel about this hostel, don't came in thinking its a party hostel, staff are very helpful, and locals so they now what going on, everything is clean and not broken, will be defiantly staying hear again when returning to Belgrade, and for any Aussies phil has vegimight!!!!!

Great little hostel! Homely and inviting. Would defiantly recommend!

• 23rd May 2015

The owner and other 2 girls are really nice and helpful. They always try their best to provide as much useful information as guests need. Have reading light, electric socket and curtain for the bed. But the height of the lower bed is a little bit low, and it squeaks and shakes when people are just having a little move. Though it has balconies for the 6-bed room and kitchen, guests smoke in the balconies may cause the whole room and hostel to become a sealed toxic box. Perfect location.

I had a wonderful stay at In Old Shoes! All the people who work here are kind and very helpful. There were so many personal touches to my stay that made it a really exceptional experience. Upon arrival I was welcomed with some impromptu pancakes. I was also the only one in the hostel at the time, so Phil, the owner, took time out of his own schedule to have some drinks with me. On the day of my departure my train was not leaving until later, but I was allowed to stick around. Thanks guys!

Really great experience overall.