9.6
Superb 307 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 307 Total Reviews
In Old Shoes Located at Brankova 18, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade 11000 Brankova 18
96% 307
44.8149367 20.4550731
    Rooms available

• Bulgaria, Couple, 18-24
25th Nov 2015

Phil is such a warm friendly guy and we cannot recommend his hostel enough. The conditions in the room were great, location was perfect and Phil gave us invaluable tips about where to hang, what to see, what to eat. We are very happy with our choice of hostel!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
29th Oct 2015

If you're in Belgrade, you must choose this hostel. Phil is incredibly friendly and welcoming. He is insightful and can assist you with planning the perfect time in Belgrade! The location is perfect, beds are comfortable and showers are hot and clean. Breakfast of toast and cereals is provided - even Vegemite for any homesick Aussies! It's great value for money, I will definitely be returning!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
15th Oct 2015

Staff were so nice and friendly, they had toast, cereals, tea and coffee available all day. A great home feel, with a small room with a tv where you can watch movies and chill out. The curtains on the bed were great! Got given a locker with a key. Because I stayed three nights, I was offered a free load of washing where staff did everything for you. Bathrooms were nice. Great location. Extra blankets are offered if it's too cold. Definitely staying here again!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
11th Oct 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever been. :)

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
5th Oct 2015

Top notch hostel! One of my favorites I've ever stayed at. If you're heading through Belgrade this is the place to stay. Phil is very accommodating and a great host. I would definitely stay again.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
4th Oct 2015

Phil and his team were lovely. I was only there for 17 hours (I had a stopover on my flight and didnt want to sleep at the airport) but he was really welcoming. The beds were comfy and I loved the privacy curtains in the bunks. We didn't get to see much of Belgrade but Phil told us the best way to see as many highlights as we could during our short stay.

20th Sep 2015

Awesome staff, felt very safe and welcomed, really clean and good facilities! Thanks guys!

18th Sep 2015

Great small hostel in Belgrade. Perfect location close to the river. Phil is a legend and extremely helpful. Highly recommend!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Sep 2015

Thanks for having me Phil, had a great time.

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2015

Loved staying there though it was just one night. The owner is one of the best for treating guests! I was very impressed by the careful consideration given to each individual. Recommendations were fabulous! Thanks for looking after my luggage till late. Definitely recommend if you want to stay in a place where you're treated like a guest & not as a number.