In Old Shoes Reviews

Brankova 18, Belgrade, Serbia

I had a wonderful stay at In Old Shoes! All the people who work here are kind and very helpful. There were so many personal touches to my stay that made it a really exceptional experience. Upon arrival I was welcomed with some impromptu pancakes. I was also the only one in the hostel at the time, so Phil, the owner, took time out of his own schedule to have some drinks with me. On the day of my departure my train was not leaving until later, but I was allowed to stick around. Thanks guys!

Really great experience overall.

Highly recommend!!! The hostel owner has done everything you could imagine to make your stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. He has lots of advice about things to do and was extremely welcoming, as we the rest of the staff. The hostel is well located and was one of our favorites over our 5 month trip.

• 27th Dec 2014

Great hostel!!! Phil (the owner) is amazing and really knows his stuff about Belgrade! Not only him, but all the staff as well! They really helped me find things to do and really enjoy Belgrade! They also know a lot about the surrounding cities and how to travel to them the best way! Great, must stay hostel!

Travellers!!!!! The hostel manager has literally thought of everything you could ever need, never have I met someone so thoughtful along my travels in Europe. This is the perfect hostel to be comfortable, safe, warm, centrally located and clean. He has every need covered and more.. The facilities are perfect. The hostel manager himself is constantly friendly and open minded to talk about anything - always ready to help comprehensively - couldn't ask for more. Book this hostel!!!

• 12th Dec 2014

One of the best hostel I've ever been. Phil the owner is an excellent host, he works really hard for you to have a great stay. 110% for value for money!

Small and comfortable hostel. Good atmosphere. The owner is friendly and helpfull as the rest of the staff.