In The Wind Hostel & Guesthouse

8.7
Fabulous 438 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Sep 2017

The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere of the hostel was really nice. Very clean and homey too. We really enjoyed our stay here!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2017
6.0

Nice place, friendly staff but changing, near the university what was useful to me but far from downtown; a little bit dirty in some common areas and room and seemed to lack some basic maintenance, but in general OK.

Hola, I am curious to know what you mean by changing staff? You didn't like the fact that it was not always the same person working? I am sorry about that but one person can't run an hostel alone. We are 10 minutes by bus from downtown which doesnt seem really far to me, and you can even walk downtown and it takes like 20-25 minutes. And about the common areas being dirty I would have liked you to mention it while you were here, so this way we could have done something about it maybe. The maid, as you have seen, came everyday and our team always take care to keep the place as clean as possible but yes this is a budget hostel with common areas. About giving a note of 6 to the staff....well this is surprising me. Everyone was super friendly with you the whole time, Erika, Cristhian and myself...so I don't know why you gave us a 6. Anyways, sorry we didn't meet your expectations. We all do our best and we will keep doing it!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th May 2017

Charming little hostel, helpful staff.

6th Apr 2017

The hostel was perfectly nice. It was a bit further east than I would have liked, so you do have to jaunt a bit to get back towards the fun things to do. But it was comfortable. There's plenty of kitchen space. I wasn't there much, so didn't get a chance to meet any people here.

×