In Town Hostel Reviews

Ve Smeckach 31, Prague 1 - Downtown, Prague, Czech Republic

Good location, good for small groups, all basic but good value for money.

Very very dirty!!!!!

For the price great choice. Centrally located – just downtown. Room was very big – about 60 square metres, clean and comfortable. It is situated above music/disco club and in the red district but it wasn’t trouble at all. Had a great stay. Thank you

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Poland

This hostel is in a night club. Very dirty place and dangerous! The receptionist was very incorrect. He never has been in the recepcion. We had to call if we want talk with him. In the room are bedbug! The place is very loud, because everywhere in the street are night clubs. I don't re ommed this place!!!

Excellent choice if you are on budget. Clean, spacious and centrally located. Old Town sq. and other sights are so close that you do not need any public transportation to reach them. Staff is very helpful. Before I went there I sent few requests by email (to help me with tour reservation and tickets) and everything was arranged for me when I arrived. Excellent service! Thank you again.

• 21st Oct 2013

Great place, direct in downtown, you live just by the main Prague square so no need to use public transportation. Room was very big, comfortable and clean. I even had my own living corner with sofa inside my room :-) For the price excellent value. Would stay there again!

• 17th Oct 2013