In-joy Hostel Reviews

ul. Pańska 67, 00-830 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

When I see the photos I didn't think that it will be a good hostel, but I need it because of location and price. For my surprise it's a new hostel and everything was new! The cleanliness of rooms and bathrooms was excelent as well the chicken with a big refrigerator and many accessories.

The hostel was quite quiet when I was there and its about a 15 minute walk from the city center. The staff weren't overly friendly and kept to themselves a bit but were helpful when asked. The place was quite nicely decorated and clean and felt safe, with lockers and a cupboard to store backpacks in. The kitchen/communal area was fine, everything that's needed. I quite liked this wee place and was really good value for money. Only one shower door seemed to close however which was a inconvenient

Everything was as I'd hoped - it was quiet, clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 17th Jul 2013

The reception staff were really helpful and the place was clean. It was a bit depressing though - I'm pleased I only stayed one night!

The man in the reception in daytime is a little bit cold. However, this is a big hostel and the location is nice. If they improve their service, definitely I will come back again:)

The hostel is nice and clean. The room was really tiny, but the location of the hostel is great.

Nice place. It is a little hidden above a grocery store and flower shop. Pretty close to the bus and train station as well as the old town.

The Hostel was good but the location felt a little dodgy.

The hostel is very clean, rooms are big and bright and the toilets are plenty and comfortable. The downside is atmosphere: even tough they have plenty of space, the only common area is a sterile kitchen. As a backpacker on the dorm, it was a very boring place; as a traveler on a twin-room, it fitted all my needs. Wifi on the rooms (reset the router myself when needed). The location is central, but inconvenient. In the beginning they didn't give me the front door key, so I had to wait outside.

Really clean, perfect location, great facilities, staff speak good english. And best value for money. Highly recommended. :)

Great staff and really clean!