In-joy Hostel Reviews

ul. Pańska 67, 00-830 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland

When I see the photos I didn't think that it will be a good hostel, but I need it because of location and price. For my surprise it's a new hostel and everything was new! The cleanliness of rooms and bathrooms was excelent as well the chicken with a big refrigerator and many accessories.

The hostel was quite quiet when I was there and its about a 15 minute walk from the city center. The staff weren't overly friendly and kept to themselves a bit but were helpful when asked. The place was quite nicely decorated and clean and felt safe, with lockers and a cupboard to store backpacks in. The kitchen/communal area was fine, everything that's needed. I quite liked this wee place and was really good value for money. Only one shower door seemed to close however which was a inconvenient