InHouse Marbella Guesthouse Reviews

Calle Mesoncillo 4, Marbella, Spain

I paid €10 per day for a 4beds dorm. A good stay. No key to the dorm room, but someone always present in reception and there were good lockers. Staff helpful, they just could not help me booking a tkt to Jazz concert in Granada; may be a bit more proactive, but generally good. The cleaner did my bed in the middle of my week stay; a nice unecspected surprise - thanks!! Kitchen is a bit small, no oven working and no plates or mugs. Travellers were good company.

best value for money,great central location, clean and well kept. +++

Very good value for money. best hostel I have been in Andalucia!

I Just Loved the roof top terrace! Hostel is just 5 min off main st- and right in old town- so no room for garden- However roof top terrace has seating and tables for 30,+ 2 sun loungers- its part shaded/ part not- so you can get sun when you want- and avoid occasional rain drops. the small kitchen opens right out on it- so all my meals were here, and I was up with my lap top every night listening to music on free wi- fi- many of the residents were up here- more so then in reception, TV was

Despite of that i have called them to cancel the reservation few days ago they have charged me for first night

Nice hostel and perfect location in old town and few minutes walking by the beach. room is simple but very clean and with your own light and shelf close to the bed. The bathroom is large and is kept clean and they provide free towel. There is a very nice roof terrace and a little essential kitchen. Wifi was perfect on my room but not working in last floor

It was too hot in the room, there is no AC

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Spain

No air conditioning :(

• 10th Jul 2015

Great great location in the Old Town and totally comfortable spot. I didn't stay in the dorm - I had my own room. Odd that the only window opened to the hall and not the outside but it was still quite quiet at night. I thought I'd never get into the bathroom with 2 per floor but I never had any problem. Cute kitchen on the rooftop. Would definitely stay again. Good value for the money. Lots of cute spaces to sit and read a book if you were so inclined.

My first choice always when visitting Marbella. Thankyou for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

Great location and really nice roof terrace. Everything was pretty good however there are no power points in any of the bathrooms so if you usually take a hair dryer/straightener/electric toothbrush don't bother.

Very great and beautiful hostel with an amazing terrace:)

Really good location. Clean and fresh rooms. Basic kitchen utensils and crockery would be a huge advantage. Quiet conversations pass between rooms. Counter staff were rude.

My single-room and the rooftop were okay, but the kitchen is very small and poorly equiped. The staff is friendly, but not helpful at all. I had to wait 30min before someone came that I could check in. Also I had trouble to use the stove (gas), so I went to the reception to ask how it works. Staff told me to come upstairs for showing me, so I waited and waited until another guest helped me. Staff just ignored me. Same problem with my request for staying another night. In need of improvement.

View all Marbella Bed and Breakfasts