InHouse Marbella Guesthouse Reviews

Calle Mesoncillo 4, Marbella, Spain

Nice hostel and perfect location in old town and few minutes walking by the beach. room is simple but very clean and with your own light and shelf close to the bed. The bathroom is large and is kept clean and they provide free towel. There is a very nice roof terrace and a little essential kitchen. Wifi was perfect on my room but not working in last floor

It was too hot in the room, there is no AC

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Spain

No air conditioning :(

• 10th Jul 2015

Great great location in the Old Town and totally comfortable spot. I didn't stay in the dorm - I had my own room. Odd that the only window opened to the hall and not the outside but it was still quite quiet at night. I thought I'd never get into the bathroom with 2 per floor but I never had any problem. Cute kitchen on the rooftop. Would definitely stay again. Good value for the money. Lots of cute spaces to sit and read a book if you were so inclined.

My first choice always when visitting Marbella. Thankyou for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

Great location and really nice roof terrace. Everything was pretty good however there are no power points in any of the bathrooms so if you usually take a hair dryer/straightener/electric toothbrush don't bother.

Very great and beautiful hostel with an amazing terrace:)

Really good location. Clean and fresh rooms. Basic kitchen utensils and crockery would be a huge advantage. Quiet conversations pass between rooms. Counter staff were rude.

My single-room and the rooftop were okay, but the kitchen is very small and poorly equiped. The staff is friendly, but not helpful at all. I had to wait 30min before someone came that I could check in. Also I had trouble to use the stove (gas), so I went to the reception to ask how it works. Staff told me to come upstairs for showing me, so I waited and waited until another guest helped me. Staff just ignored me. Same problem with my request for staying another night. In need of improvement.

Make sure that you actually want to go to Marbella because the 7 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY is pretty spectacular. Especially if you still enjoy paying for your first night even if you try to cancel 72 hours beforehand. Cheers!

Perfectly situated. Great place and great staff

A hand soap on the toilet would be nice.

• 12th Apr 2015