InHouse Marbella Guesthouse Reviews

Calle Mesoncillo 4, Marbella, Andalucia, Spain

Great location right in the middle of the beautiful old town. The hostel is newly renovated with modern bathroom and toilet facilities, and has a great roof terrace. The staff were very friendly. I would definely recommend this hostel.

I was travelling in Andalucia and found this hostel through hostelworld. I've seen many hostels, but this one was by far the best one I've ever seen! Extremely clean, nice showers, lovely roofterrace, perfect rooms and beds (well-decorated) and a very nice staff! Oliver was very helpful so thanks again! :).

Inhouse Marbella guesthouse;what can i say,only it is one of the best places I have ever stayed,everything about it is just amazing,really nice roof terrace with a clean kitchen,the service i got there is:seriously second to none,i`m going back for new years eve!

• 3rd Dec 2013