InHouse Marbella Guesthouse Reviews

Calle Mesoncillo 4, Marbella, Spain

I ended up leaving for another accommodation because I had some problems with the hostel. The bathrooms are shared and the ones on my floor were either completely clogged or had no paper (and no sink!). The sink in my bedroom had no water and the room itself had very little privacy with windows that open up very close to other rooms' windows. Additionally, the walls are paper thin and you could hear people's normal conversations in the room next to you.

A lovely stay. Clean, tasteful and a cute tesrrace and kitchen. Nice to be on a little Bohemian street in Marbella.

We had a problem that one of our rooms was at the front and noise of the people on the street kept us awake at night. The beds are also not the most comfortable.

• 19th Apr 2014

Great location right in the middle of the beautiful old town. The hostel is newly renovated with modern bathroom and toilet facilities, and has a great roof terrace. The staff were very friendly. I would definely recommend this hostel.

I was travelling in Andalucia and found this hostel through hostelworld. I've seen many hostels, but this one was by far the best one I've ever seen! Extremely clean, nice showers, lovely roofterrace, perfect rooms and beds (well-decorated) and a very nice staff! Oliver was very helpful so thanks again! :).

View all Marbella Bed and Breakfasts