7.5
Very Good 108 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 108 Total Reviews
InHouse Marbella Hostel Located at Calle Mesoncillo 4, , Marbella.
Spain
Marbella 29601 Calle Mesoncillo 4
75% 108
36.5109943 -4.8860299
    Rooms available

• Austria, Female, 31-40
26th Sep 2016

this is a really OK hostel, perfect location, everything is like it should be. Only the fridge could be cleaner and emptier; defrosting it would double the space :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

So quaint. I wasn't very sure about it when I first arrived but if you want a quiet base for your stay in Marbella then this is the place! Big thanks to Ray for being a legend to me and helping me plan a few things. I loved the roof top which I used for dinner and breakfast each day. Super cute!

• England, Male, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016
6.0

The cheapest place in Marbella as far as I can tell, with a very good location. However, it's not really a backpacker town so a lot of the people staying there tend to be couples sharing rooms who don't really want to meet people. The staff are a little hostile and seem like they would rather you weren't there. They always seem very suspicious of their guests and I never felt welcome. The kitchen on the roof and the terrace are nice, but the kitchen is lacking a lot of basic equipment.

• Wales, Female, 18-24
29th Aug 2016
7.7

We were very happy to finally have a private room after staying in dorms over our travels and ample storage space! We enjoyed that! However, check in took forever due to staff seeming to be very unorganised that day. The facilities in the hostel are limited, a very small kitchen. There was a lovely terrace though! The atmosphere around the hostel was very quite but the location and surrounding area was wonderful, couldn't have asked for a better place to be situated in the heart of the old town.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2016
7.1

If you want a relaxing place to stay, this is it. If you want a party hostel you might be disappointed. The rooms and general hotel a nice and clean. Kitchen is fairly limited but usable and it was hard to find staff when I had questions. I wanted a break from the typical hostels so this place was great and the location was perfect.

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
20th Aug 2016
2.0

In one worst hostel that I have been. The owners areas terrible and do not know to work with people. Especially the lady. Never go again

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2016
6.0

Only had one night here. The location is good if you want to be in the old town. However, I had bad a experience with the staff. One of the workers tried flirting intensely with me and said he always tries with guests he finds attractive. Being a solo female traveler, this was incredibly uncomfortable and unprofessional. They also wouldn't help me when I would ask questions about the town or how to get buses. Really glad I only had that one night, would definitely not go there again.

• gkavanagh7382
  • Ireland, Male, 41+
8th Jun 2016
7.1

Had a single room - very small and basic but reasonable/ adequate. However, the hostel corridors are very noisy and sounds echo throughout and I was continually woken through the night with people coming and going to rooms and bathrooms. Further, my room had a window onto this internal corridor. Great location.

24th May 2016
7.4

Nice hostel and good location but no lift (if you have heavy luggage), had to wait for a while to check in because it's closed for a couple of hours in the afternoon and my room key didn't work so I always had to ask someone to open it.

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

Stayed in many of hostel around the world this is one of the best