InToulouse Reviews

1, impasse du professeur Nougayrol 31100 Toulouse, Toulouse, France

InToulouse is a very calm place. I was in a triple and had 2 roommates; they were both my age and doing a semester abroad at the university that is across the street, but had not yet found more permanent accommodations. One was a brit, and the other was from like Sweden. Rooms were clean and the train station is closer than it looks. Lots of cheap restaurants up the stairs from the train station (just look around).

• 18th Jan 2015

The cheapest hostel in Toulouse. Nicely furnished with very helpful and kind owner. Dispite the location which is not the best we appreciated an accessibility of metro which is very close to the hostel (1,5min).

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

Its not really a purpose built hostel . But its brillant for a short stay.

Very helpful staff, despite us arriving earlier than we had said. It's a *long* way out of town, but just around the corner from a metro station.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Conveniently located 1 minute from a metro stop, it is in a bit of a dodgy neighborhood off the beaten path. However, even as a solo female traveler, I did not feel threatened walking there at night. The guy who greeted me was great, even though I arrived really early in the morning. He took the time to make my need right away so that I could rest a bit before setting off to tour the city. Clean showers, clean beds, good common room.

Nice hostel, lovely staff and comfy beds. The female dorm was nice and quiet. A printer would've been handy.

Was very clean and well maintained, I cant really say there was anything bad about this except for maybe the long metro ride to the place but really it wasnt that bad, they didnt have a printer which really was a fall back for us but besides that it was good, walls are paper thin so expect to hear the people beside you

The staff are so nice and helpful, the hostel is so clean and well designed, I really love it! What's more, it's like just one minute from the metro station, which is great.

• 5th Aug 2014