InToulouse Reviews

1, impasse du professeur Nougayrol 31100 Toulouse, Toulouse, France

For a quick stop hostel all my needs were seen to. Very good value and was impressed with the luggage security. Location wasn't amazing if you are wanting to see more of Toulouse. Facilities were pretty basic but well maintained. Communal fridge was a bit smelly! Give that guy a clean! This might be a better option for travellers hoping to get a good rest!

no soap in the bathroom ever....yikes!. The walls are paper thin

• 1st Feb 2015

InToulouse is a very calm place. I was in a triple and had 2 roommates; they were both my age and doing a semester abroad at the university that is across the street, but had not yet found more permanent accommodations. One was a brit, and the other was from like Sweden. Rooms were clean and the train station is closer than it looks. Lots of cheap restaurants up the stairs from the train station (just look around).

• 18th Jan 2015

The cheapest hostel in Toulouse. Nicely furnished with very helpful and kind owner. Dispite the location which is not the best we appreciated an accessibility of metro which is very close to the hostel (1,5min).

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

Its not really a purpose built hostel . But its brillant for a short stay.

Very helpful staff, despite us arriving earlier than we had said. It's a *long* way out of town, but just around the corner from a metro station.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Conveniently located 1 minute from a metro stop, it is in a bit of a dodgy neighborhood off the beaten path. However, even as a solo female traveler, I did not feel threatened walking there at night. The guy who greeted me was great, even though I arrived really early in the morning. He took the time to make my need right away so that I could rest a bit before setting off to tour the city. Clean showers, clean beds, good common room.