InToulouse Reviews

1, impasse du professeur Nougayrol 31100 Toulouse, Toulouse, France

Its a good place to go with a rental car. Very quiet and calm. But the price, the staff, the location and other little things is horrible

Hello, thanks for your opinion. I don't understand this bad notation because we are the cheapest in Toulouse; on hostelworld the location is indicated and the subway is 100 meters from us. Concerning the staff, we ensure that our guests are well received.

Great hostel- lovely staff!

• 6th Mar 2014

Very close to Mirail metro station which was great, however local area wasn't anything special. Staff was nice, security was good and decent internet. Very nice room, plenty of space and privacy if wanted.

• 3rd Feb 2014

The hostel was very far out of the city which was annoying and there wasn't many shops nearby. However, it was quite literally just outside the metro which was brilliant. The hostel was really quiet when I was there so I can't say much about the atmosphere. I had a relaxing stay before I got attacked by bedbugs . The staff were really friendly and helpful.

The hostel is a bit isolated from the center of Touliyse, but very close to the Mirail University and a subway station. The night was pretty calm as it seems that I was the only only in the hostel !

I wish there had been locks on the bedroom doors and lockers large enough for rucksacks. I enjoyed the movie selections and the staff was very helpful. Being so close to the metro is definitely a plus.

I truly enjoyed my visit to Toulouse but the hostel had little or nothing to do with that success. I clearly had a reservation for two nights but the hostel tried to talk me out of the second night in favor of a young lady who was staying but had no reservation. That was resolved in my favor but did not make me feel welcome. I was in a 4 bed co-ed but the other 3 beds were males and it was awkward. Later the same night an American woman arrived exhausted , with a reservation, to no reception.