InToulouse Reviews

1, impasse du professeur Nougayrol 31100 Toulouse, Toulouse, France

Conveniently located 1 minute from a metro stop, it is in a bit of a dodgy neighborhood off the beaten path. However, even as a solo female traveler, I did not feel threatened walking there at night. The guy who greeted me was great, even though I arrived really early in the morning. He took the time to make my need right away so that I could rest a bit before setting off to tour the city. Clean showers, clean beds, good common room.

Nice hostel, lovely staff and comfy beds. The female dorm was nice and quiet. A printer would've been handy.

Was very clean and well maintained, I cant really say there was anything bad about this except for maybe the long metro ride to the place but really it wasnt that bad, they didnt have a printer which really was a fall back for us but besides that it was good, walls are paper thin so expect to hear the people beside you

The staff are so nice and helpful, the hostel is so clean and well designed, I really love it! What's more, it's like just one minute from the metro station, which is great.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

Favorite hostel!! Run by a friendly couple who have turned their home into a hostel. Spacious living room w/ tv, kitchen open to use, furnished outdoor patio. FANTASTIC and clean rooms. Attracts all kinds of people, but not the party crowd; it’s quiet and peaceful. Free wifi (but no printer). Directly across from a tram stop - takes you into Toulouse city center in 11 minutes. Not ideal if you're hoping to walk home from the bars, but incredible if you need a quiet place to sleep and relax. Love

kind and friendly staff. The living room is very lovely, the furniture was arranged in a way that gives a relaxing ambiance. Rooms are spacious and clean. Easy access, hostel is a minute away from metro station.

Quite a bit out of the city, so it was nice and quite. It may have been right by a metro stop but the location was not very safe so I never stayed out past dark. Wouldn´t reccomend for someone who want to go out at night within the city, but it is nice if you don´t plan on going in and out too much. There wasn´t ever many people around but they were all friendly. All in all it was an okay stay for only 2 nights.

near university, area looked not great but had no problems. one block from metro. very easy to get around.

Wifi was amazing! small hostel, a house converted really, your stay will depend on the other guests. close to a metro stop but a fair distance from the city. I would suggest staying here.

It was most likely a one off but as two girls travelling together we felt a little unsafe in the area that this hostel was in. We walked out of the train station to find a guy running after another with a knife in his hand and then at 11 that night heard some very close gunshots. The hostel itself was well equipped and staff were friendly so it's a shame that our experience put a dampener on our stay.

Good showers, great wifi, good kitchen and lounge area...only two showers but never had an issue getting one. Not a lot of others, but everyone was friendly. There were a few times when I returned back at the end of the day and literally noone was around in the common areas- I enjoyed having some time to myself tho! The hostel had a homely feel about it which was really nice. Right next to a station and was easy to find and get around to places. It was a very enjoyable stay! Oh, and cute cats!

The managers cat seems to dictate whether a door or window can be opened. Bleak neighborhood.

Hello, I'm sorry if you didn't like our hostel. Concerning the opening of the window or door, we close the windows and doors in the morning to keep the cool inside because of the heat and thus provide maximum comfort to our clients. Concerning the neighborhood, you are wright beacause it's holidays and all the students are gone but usually it's busy with college and all the small shops are open. Cordially. I wish you a good travel!

A very homely hostel with a relaxed atmosphere where it is easy to meet other people. The facilities are pretty standard, but rooms and bathrooms are clean and security is pretty tight. It is however, a little way from the centre of Toulouse and the area has little in the way of shops or facilities. It takes around 20 mins on the metro to reach to get there, but the hostel is right next to a metro stop. Overall this is a decent place to stay, especially considering the cheap cost.

Only stayed one night. Room was clean and facilities were well kept. Pretty quiet place.

This hostel is really nice as it is a regular house with a living room and a big kitchen and some shared rooms. Bathrooms and showers were very clean, staff was very helpful and friendly. There's a metro station just around the corner, so it takes less than 15 minutes to get into the city and the ticket costs under 2€. Definitely a nice place to meet people and relax!

I loved to be in " In Toulouse"!! Merci Marius!! Merci Antonio!! This hostel is very near the metro, and in few minutes you are in every place you want to be. And the most important, i felt secure. And the place is beautiful, silence, you can have a very good sleep. Merci Antonio, Merci Marius for the good time at the "In Toulouse"!!

Nice, laid back place. Nothing special, but plenty of space and just what i needed for a restful stay!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed! The only minus is a location. Too far away from the city center