Incama Cusco Hostel Reviews

Calle Chaparro 121, San Pedro, Cusco, Peru

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! The water can go out at anytime- like during a shower, which happened to me. They DO NOT want to pay you what they owe you. I had to ask them for 3 days for my change- which they promised in dollars and with multipal reminders they gave me in Soles and it was less than they owed me but refused to give me the correct amount. Save your stress and trouble and stay less where!

Hola : Siento mucho por los inconvenientes, pero lo que dices es falso y no esta bien que nos comentes de esta manera; fui Yo quien te recepcionó a tu llegada y quice devolverte tu dinero pero tu no quisiste recibirlo pues querias el cambio en dolares que por cierto eran 2 dolares; te sugeri hacerlo en soles y no quiciste; por otro lado te di una habitacion muy diferente a la que solicitaste por tu comodidad pues tu reserva era por tres noches,nunca nos quedamos con el dinero de nadie!

I arrived on the day of checkin with reservation code in-hand (after making a deposit on-line) and the woman at the front desk informs me that they don't have my reservation booked and there are no available beds for me, but if I would like to talk to someone I can wait 2 hours until she returns.

• 27th Jul 2014

Dear guest: I so sorry for the inconvinient, but you arrived to hostel until the chec in time; the coorrect is necessary wait until this time; your room is waiting for you. Sorry again for this inconvinient. Regards. Sonia

Although the owners seemed like lovely people, the hostel however is far from lovely.. The photos I saw online when I booked were very misleading. The room we stayed in was very run down and the bathroom was disgusting. The room was freezing and the electrics are very dangerous. The kitchen is filthy and a health hazard, when we opened the fridge there was half a raw uncovered chicken carcass in there. If you value your health and hygiene I would not recommend staying here.