Inchy Rooms Reviews

Kresimirova 3, Split, Croatia

Incy and her son Boris were great hosts. We were picked up from the bus station and walked to the apartments which are right in the middle of the Diocletian Palace. Spacious rooms, clean, and comfortable! Will definitely come back again.

Not to sure what the other harsh review refers to, our stay here was excellent, Inchy the owner was more then accommodating for all of our needs ensuring we had a very welcoming and pleasant stay. The place itself is in an absolutely ideal location in split in the heart of the old town and close to everything you might ever need, the apartment itself was immaculate without the faintest of cigarette smoke. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in split.

Unfortunately, there is a very strong smell of cigarettes here. So much so that all of my clothes smelt like cigarettes for days even after we had left the hostel. Having said that, Inchy and her son spoke good English and were very hospitable. The location was very handy, situated in the palace. You are welcome to use the kitchen and her computer so the facilities were great. So, I would definitely recommend it if you don't mind the smell of smoke!

All about smoke is a lie and your clothes are very dirty I'm sure that you went in cafe-bars where they smoke but really unusual that for days you don't wash your clothes also you wanted to stay 1 more night so you stayed 2 nights. Persons like you have to solve your problems inside yourself not on lies about this and that when the reason is YOU and the person IN yourself. Well I hope you're satisfied telling lies do you feed yourself with lies????

This is was a great place all around, smoking is allowed in the kitchen and there is a definite cigarette smell in the rooms.

Lady all around at Inchy Rooms is NOT cigarette smell at all,First it's NOT ALLOWED to smoke in the rooms.I rememeber you was alone 3 nights in a mixed dorm and you had a a lot of fascilities you had a mixed 2 person dorm for yourself in the centre of Diocletian Palace which is the center of Split. Maybe you smoked in the room because as I say it's not allowed smoking in rooms at all & you where alone all the time in the room. Definite you mixed something you slept in a perfect place cheap..

View all Split Bed and Breakfasts