Inchy Rooms Reviews

Kresimirova 3, Split, Croatia

Inchy and her son were great hosts during our short stay in Split. They give you many relevant information about the City and advice for good restaurants, bars, things to see... Room was really clean and Nice.

• 1st Sep 2014

Wifi never worked. Inchy even gave me a backup but that didn't work either. Room had a good AC. The bathroom was nice size with a large shower only. The room had satellite TV with a few English stations but I hardly watch tv. The house had a musky smell of past cigarette smoke..

Best location ever! Nice owners who gave us pertinent information! Clean rooms, kitchen and bathroom. But There was only one bathroom and not an ideal place to meet other travellers. Excellent in general!

Well you were very nice and it's really nice having guests like you. You stayed in a dorm-2 beds 3 nights also you booked a room with a shared bathroom . 2 rooms in each room are 2 persons so for 4 persons is shared with 1 bathroom also shared kitchen. Also at my place is very quite a rellaxing no party hostel so it's nice to sleep. Really we had exellent guests hope to see you again and all the best. Good luck.

Very friendly staff and a really central location. I felt like home! The whole place quite basic, plain and nothing fancy but that is just what we needed so it was good. On hot nights the air condition saved us from the heat. I can recommend it for people looking for basic place with Inchy and Boris as friendly hosts that helped us a lot during our stay.

Thank you for your comment but I must say we had very nice guests staying 6 nights at our place and a very happy couple. All the best to you and your girlfriend hope to see you again at our place. Good luck. Owner of Inchy Room

Wouah ! this is a wonderful hostel that we really recommend. It is well situated, and the quality is very good. The owner are very friendly and kind and explain you clearly the main thing to see. The rooms are very clean, with many furniture in them (tv...). You have also a kitchen. It' just really amazing !!!

Incy and her son Boris were great hosts. We were picked up from the bus station and walked to the apartments which are right in the middle of the Diocletian Palace. Spacious rooms, clean, and comfortable! Will definitely come back again.

Inches rooms is really in the middle of it all! Smack bang in middle of the city centre, within the wall of the town, steps away from the sights and the night life! The owner is a magnificently kind

• 5th Jul 2014

Not to sure what the other harsh review refers to, our stay here was excellent, Inchy the owner was more then accommodating for all of our needs ensuring we had a very welcoming and pleasant stay. The place itself is in an absolutely ideal location in split in the heart of the old town and close to everything you might ever need, the apartment itself was immaculate without the faintest of cigarette smoke. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in split.

Very positive and happy young persons. All the best to all of you. Hope to see you again. Good Luck and thank you. Owner

Unfortunately, there is a very strong smell of cigarettes here. So much so that all of my clothes smelt like cigarettes for days even after we had left the hostel. Having said that, Inchy and her son spoke good English and were very hospitable. The location was very handy, situated in the palace. You are welcome to use the kitchen and her computer so the facilities were great. So, I would definitely recommend it if you don't mind the smell of smoke!

All about smoke is a lie and your clothes are very dirty I'm sure that you went in cafe-bars where they smoke but really unusual that for days you don't wash your clothes also you wanted to stay 1 more night so you stayed 2 nights. Persons like you have to solve your problems inside yourself not on lies about this and that when the reason is YOU and the person IN yourself. Well I hope you're satisfied telling lies do you feed yourself with lies????

This is was a great place all around, smoking is allowed in the kitchen and there is a definite cigarette smell in the rooms.

Lady all around at Inchy Rooms is NOT cigarette smell at all,First it's NOT ALLOWED to smoke in the rooms.I rememeber you was alone 3 nights in a mixed dorm and you had a a lot of fascilities you had a mixed 2 person dorm for yourself in the centre of Diocletian Palace which is the center of Split. Maybe you smoked in the room because as I say it's not allowed smoking in rooms at all & you where alone all the time in the room. Definite you mixed something you slept in a perfect place cheap..

View all Split Bed and Breakfasts