Inchy Rooms

Superb 174 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
12th Sep 2017
6.6

We booked a double room with private ensuite and discovered that not only were we double booked, but that there is no private bathroom in the entire place. There are only two rooms for hire in the guesthouse - one with a double bed, and the other with a set of bunks. We weren't so bothered about the bathroom until I went to take a shower before bed and walked in on a naked man sitting on the toilet with the door wide open and no lights on... then I really wanted the private ensuite I paid for!

Hi, I am really sorry for the situation but I checked and saw that your room was with a private room with a bathroom next to your room. The only difference was that you booked the room with a bathroom in the room. I was out that morning and you were waiting for me sitting on the stairs about 11.p.m. check in is at 12 p.m. told you about the situation and you wanted to stay if you didn't want to stay I would return your deposit so you could book something else. But you told me it's O.K. you were satisfied and checked in even earlier,payed and wanted to stay. I was very surprised when you mentioned a naked man? This person slept and told me that he will use only his bathroom in a ensuite room. Also I told him that you reserved room with a private bathroom. So all this is really surprising for me. I remember also that you asked what is diffrent and what did you reserved that was in the morning you even did not know? What time did you see that person in the bathroom ? He told me he will use his ensuite . Sorry again for the situation but I do not know when the bathroom is out the room who will use it and when . And it isn't O.K. what he did you should contect me in these situations. Regards. Owners

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2017

Lovely people, perfect location, great facilities. Couldn't have asked for better

Thank you for your feedback but we had a wonderful guest and hope to see you again. Best. Owners

• Slovenia, Female, 31-40
20th Aug 2017

No luxuries here, except for a top notch location and gracious host. Will definitely stay again.

Hi there, You reserved a bedroom with 2 beds per 2 persons mixed also you arrived very late.We were waiting for you to a late hour. Also you reserved a standard 2 beds,with everything in the room A/C Flat TV double glazed windows with mosquito nets . You didn't reserved only a room with the room goes a very nice fully equipped kitchen.You stayed only few hours in the morning you went to a island. Next time look better what you reserved in so short time you didn't even know where you slept. A drink outside with so gracious guest not so bad. Regard, Owner

20th Aug 2017

excellent hosts and very welcoming place to stay. honestly doesnt get better than this. I suppose the social aspect of it is lacking but the rooms are incredible and was a really nice place to relax in right in the middle of the old town. couldnt ask for anything more!

Hi, We also had a excellent guest hope to see you again. Thanks.☺

• cruzsimeki0072651
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2017

I really enjyed my stay. It is located right in the heart of diocletians palace in Split. Its is close to everything including restaurants, bars, split port, and the bus station. Please take advantage of the opportunity to stay here with Inchy. Thanks so much!

Hope to see you again at our place.Stay here again guests like you are really nice to have. Good luck and all the best.. Owners

• France, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Aug 2017

Inchy room is a great stay ! Even though you're right in the middle of the Diocletian palace *one minute away from the riva, 30 seconds away from the cathedral), it's calm and quiet at night. Inchy and Boris were adorable to us and very helpful throughout our entire stay. There was air conditioning in our room, the bathroom was clean, and we had everything we needed to make food in the kitchen. It's also very secure; I would highly recommend this place!

All the best.Thank you:-) Owners:-)

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2017

Lovely quaint little spot. More of an Air Bnb than a "hostel". A few decked out rooms with a central kitchen, tucked away in a little shopping strip. Mum and son run, they were both friendly and informative. The place was neat, kept, and well presented. They were helpful with maps and sightseeing tips. Pretty cool location, very central to the old town/ castle area. Definitely not a huge social hostel, but great if you need a quiet night to recover

1st Aug 2017

Perfect cozy, home-y experience :) owner is wonderful and room was perfect. Would definitely recommend for anyone trying to relax and have a welcoming Split experience!

Thanks...

25th Jul 2017

Excellent choice! In the middle of the old town and the Diocletian Palace, location couldn´'t get any better. Lovely hosts that make you feel welcome and offer lots of valuable advice. Spick and span facilities. Would definetely recommend it.

Thank you for your feedback also thanks for staying at our place . really positive and nice guest. Best. Owners.

• England, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017

Excellent hosts all round. We had problems with stolen passports/wallets early in the morning and even then they were very happy to help and let us use their phone for international phone calls. Location is fantastic as it's in the Diocletian's Palace with loads of shops/bars/restaurants just outside. If I return to split I will come here.

All the best hope to see you again. Thank you. Owners

×