Inchy Rooms Reviews

Kresimirova 3, Split, Croatia

Inchy and her son were great hosts during our short stay in Split. They give you many relevant information about the City and advice for good restaurants, bars, things to see... Room was really clean and Nice.

• 1st Sep 2014

Wifi never worked. Inchy even gave me a backup but that didn't work either. Room had a good AC. The bathroom was nice size with a large shower only. The room had satellite TV with a few English stations but I hardly watch tv. The house had a musky smell of past cigarette smoke..

Best location ever! Nice owners who gave us pertinent information! Clean rooms, kitchen and bathroom. But There was only one bathroom and not an ideal place to meet other travellers. Excellent in general!

Well you were very nice and it's really nice having guests like you. You stayed in a dorm-2 beds 3 nights also you booked a room with a shared bathroom . 2 rooms in each room are 2 persons so for 4 persons is shared with 1 bathroom also shared kitchen. Also at my place is very quite a rellaxing no party hostel so it's nice to sleep. Really we had exellent guests hope to see you again and all the best. Good luck.

Very friendly staff and a really central location. I felt like home! The whole place quite basic, plain and nothing fancy but that is just what we needed so it was good. On hot nights the air condition saved us from the heat. I can recommend it for people looking for basic place with Inchy and Boris as friendly hosts that helped us a lot during our stay.

Thank you for your comment but I must say we had very nice guests staying 6 nights at our place and a very happy couple. All the best to you and your girlfriend hope to see you again at our place. Good luck. Owner of Inchy Room

Wouah ! this is a wonderful hostel that we really recommend. It is well situated, and the quality is very good. The owner are very friendly and kind and explain you clearly the main thing to see. The rooms are very clean, with many furniture in them (tv...). You have also a kitchen. It' just really amazing !!!

View all Split Bed and Breakfasts