Inchy Rooms Reviews

Kresimirova 3, Split, Croatia

Inchy Rooms are a quirky place located in the heart of Split's Diocletion Palace. It was a short walk from both the Railway Station and main Bus Station. The people at Inchy are very friendly and are happy to have a chat and give advice about Split, a place they clearly love. I felt very much at home and enjoyed my stay here.

Excellent location right in the centre of the Old Town. The owners are very helpful

Great location inside the old town. The owner (Inchy) was very helpful and welcoming.

• 14th Sep 2013

Fantastic place to stay, nice and small right in the heart if the palace. I had a flight out at a difficult time where it would cost a small fortune to taxi to the airport but they were kind enough to walk me to the bus stop at 4am and get me onto the airport workers bus for free. Very friendly. Will stay there again next time I'm in Split

• 7th Sep 2013
  • New Zealand

I loved the very warm hospitality of Boris and Illeana, they welcomed me with open arms and it felt like my home away from home. Spotlessly clean and right in the center of Diocletians Palace. I would definitely recommend Inchy Rooms. Best Wishes Janine

• 6th Sep 2013

they make you feel at home . they are very kind people. highly recommanded this place

Safe, great location in the palace, AC and wifi... And truly wonderful hosts. Really wonderful place to stay.

Inchy was very welcoming and lovely. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Couldn't get a better location!

Perfect location, very clean.and has everything you need. The owner is lovely and very helpful. Felt very safe and secure. Would love to stay again on return to split :)

• 16th Jul 2013

A friend and I stayed at Inchy Rooms from the 27July for 2 nights. Location is perfect - middle of the Old Town, but hidden away from the noise. Although it doesn't look much like a Hostel from the outside, as it's more of a guesthouse. Inchy and son Boris are the most helpful, accommodating hosts I think I've ever come across, and we were both genuinely sad to leave them! The rooms are basic but comfortable, and the kitchen is nice and well equipped. Perfect for a short stay with locals!

• 27th Jun 2013

Very quiet hostel with only 2 rooms I think. I stayed for 1 night after a hectic week on a boat and it was just what I needed. Air Con in the room and extremely quiet! Not much atmosphere but thats obviously due to the amount of rooms! Extremely good location - right in the centre of the old town and close to everything.

Very good reception, Inchy and Bruno were amazing Hosts, it was like staying with friends from long time in the most centric guest house of Split. My staying was amazing, they gave me all the information necessary to make the best of my staying, they helped me with everything and they have the best disposition for any question or even help.

• 16th May 2013
  • Mexico

The room is very well situated! in the heart of he old town. Nice people that explains you every dteails of the town and advices on where to go eat and where to eat Perfect place to stay.

The location of the hostel is superb - inside the palace next to the Peristil Square, less than 10 mins walk to the bus and ferry terminal, and all tourist attractions in Split. The host, Ilena, is an elegant and kind lady. She spent lots of time telling me how to get to all tourist places. At night, we chatted like family members with Boris, her son. Their hospitlity made me feel I was home. Boris shared his Croatian favorite music with me while I was having wine at night.

Hi, We really like to tell -help people about Split,islands and other places and how to visit them etc...My son and me was wondering where are you now in which country and is everything O:K. we hope it is. But we have to tell you that we miss you,you stayed 3 nights after when you went we miss you and people like you,hope to see you again it was really a pleasure to have persons like you at our place.See you......

The owners & location were fantastic and the facilities were fine. The only downsides are the location is very noisy & the rooms do smell cigarette smoke, which isn't that great if you're asthmatic.

This a smoking persoal apartment with one shared room; the place smelled like an unfortunate ashtray and consequently looses its points for atmosphere & cleanliness (even though it was clean). Was glad to be out the next day.

In my rooms it's NOT PERMITTED to smoke also my place is not a apartment with one shared room it has 2 rooms! I remember we where waiting for you till 1.35 a.m. that's the hour you arrived I told you that for the next day you can leave your luggage till you wanted free of charge but you answered that you must hurry early in the morning because you have to join a group. You arrived at 1.35a.m and went about 9.15a.m.you did not say goodbye.

great place to stay in split. Very well located. Very nice hosts and welcome! I recommend it at 100%!

Borris and Inchy were lively hosts. We had issues with our room door but staff tried their best to fix it. Such a good location and thy had air con!!

Thanks for the compliments but me and Boris speak with our guests and tell them for the best places they can visit in Split other towns and islands and we are happy that our guests have a lot information that they need.Also I must say that the location is in the heart of the Diocletian Palace and that are place is on the second floor of the Palace Cindro all the best attractions are only meters from us... About the door there was a little problem we fixed it in 2 minutes and you could lock the door no problems at all are you well and have you your own problems that you have to release inside yourself NOT ON other people!

This is a hostel that has 2 or 3 rooms to rent. Just a nice quiet little place.

Yes, this place has 2 rooms for 4 persons and a large shared kitchen and it is not a small place for 4 persons it is large. Quite place for relaxing and peaceful accommodation. Persons who like quite and relaxing places are always welcomed!

The staff there were very accommodating (mother and son) and the guesthouse had everything you needed. Only stayed for one night but they were more than happy to recommend the best places to see and eat whilst there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3