Inchy Rooms

Fabulous 147 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 147 Total Reviews

15th Jun 2017

The location is ideal. It is right in the middle of everything. I loved being able to stop back in to use the restroom, etc. while exploring. Inchy was very helpful in giving me advice for how to spend my time in Split. The Luxor bar in the square was the perfect way to end the evening. I agree with some of the other comments that there is a faint smell of smoke. Inchy rooms is smoke-free, I think it is just part of being in Split, where people smoke. A trade-off for the excellent location.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th Jun 2017

Clean, comfortable, right around the corner from the main square, and a great base for our stay. The owner, Boris, is friendly, knowledgable, and gives you heaps of information and a map at the start of your stay which helped us decide what we wanted to do.

• vando199336
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017

I had the most amazing time here! I enjoyed every moment there at Inchy rooms and hosts Inchy and Boris where like family. They are very accommodating and would do anything to help and fix a problem you had. As i was here they had 2 older guests that caused them a lot of stress, all they did was complain and wanted a 4 star hotel for the the price of very affordable apartment accommodation. Please ignore there bad review and come to this amazing place located 1min from Diocletian's Palace!

Hi, You are a really good person me and my son thinks the same. We got also used to you hope you return with your positive energy . Hope that other guests that are comming at my place ignore the review of these guests that are over 80 and Im sure that guests that make reservation will enjoy they did before and will again. So thank you and hope that guests comes at my place if they do they will see that nothing is true that the old guests before you commented. All the best and GOOD LUCK. Owners:-)

26th May 2017
4.9

I was very disappointed.The room is above a bar where customers were speaking loudly till 23:00 and cigarette smoke is sipping through the floors.We woke up coughing,with sore throat and feeling suffocated with room smelling with cigarette smoke.