Independence Square Reviews

via Castelfidardo 78, via Castelfidardo 74, Rome, Italy

Perfect stay! I really have to say thank you to the Staff of independence Square, they helped me a lot during my stay. Location was perfect, Room was spacious and clean, matresses are new, wifi works great. Breakfast was really good and convenient as well. The restaurant downstairs is really good as well! I hope to come back soon,

• 25th Oct 2015

We LOVED Independence Square! My boyfriend and I walked in off of a long train ride from Florence and as soon as we walked into this Hostel we were greeted by a wonderful man named Pino. We did all the paperwork stuff together and then he immediately began asking us what we needed to get around Rome! He leant us a wonderful guide book, and even an umbrella that he had because it had started to rain a bit. Almost every morning we talked sports and made us feel right at home, we would stay again!

• 27th Sep 2015