Indraprastha Home Stay Reviews

Hanoman street No.40, Padang Tegal Tengah,Ubud Bal, Ubud, Indonesia

Bathroom facilities were poor, given the high standard of reviews and the price of this accommodation we had expected more than a derilict looking bathroom with large cockroach's on our arrival. Bed was okay but all the room was out dated ,we are by no means fussy and have stayed in much worse accommodation however we did not expect this from the high reviews and relative price compared to other accommodation in the area. The garden and breakfast on the porch was however lovely in the morning.

• 24th Jun 2015

I had a great stay at Indraspratha. I arranged for someone from the hostel to meet me at the airport, which ended up being almost twice as expensive as a cab would have been, but it was nice to have someone waiting and to not have to haggle after traveling for so long. The location is great, away from the main touristy road, but close enough to walk to. The hostel itself seems a little dilapidated at first, but the rooms are well-maintained and clean. Ketut was helpful in arranging shuttles etc.

Extremely friendly staff at this home stay that is situated by a rice field and is about 4 minutes from main restaurant strip's. The breakfast were simple, made up of fruit and toast with black coffee or tea. The place was not flash but was a comfortable place to rest T night and spend all day exploring.

Ketut and his family are so nice, and this place has the perfect location, about half way between Ubud market and the monkey forest, super close to all the shops and some really nice cafes. Ketut was awesome at arranging a tour for me and arranging my transportation to the airport. I did feel like it was a bit overpriced considering there isn't any real common space, a pool, and the breakfast was very basic.

Ketut the receptist is a really helpful and friendly person. He assisted to arrange the day trip and massage for us. The driver Nyoman is a nice and patience person too. Throughout the stay I learnt that I was over worried for the arrangement because they helped us to work out everything. Our hostel room is spacious and clean, so as the bathroom. We don't have problem with insects during our stay. The only downside is maybe the lamp in the room are too dim.

We have great stay in there and I am highly recommend this home stay. All rooms are nice and comfortable, each room has the nice view the beautiful garden, that was so relaxed. The employees in here were very nice and friendly and helpful of course. If you have any problem, don't hesitate to ask Kentut or Mr Nyoman - one of the best driver we've ever met.

Very helpful staff and a lovely place to stay. Thank you for your support.

The location is prime and the staff/owners were friendly and helpful. The garden is also just absolutely stunning. Breakfast is served on the balcony which is a plus!

Lovely place to stay! Great location and the people who run this place are so kind, helpful and friendly! They organised drivers for us for a day and taxis everywhere. Great big rooms in lovely surrounding, nice and peaceful! Had a real bali cultural feel too it that you only get with a homestay.

Indraprastha home stay was nice and the staff really helpful and friendly. Not much of an atmosphere though so if you're a solo traveller probably better to stay at a hostel. The bed wasn't as comfy as some others that I've had. The room was clean and cool, however the shower was cold. It's a good location, close to the monkey forest and shopping.

Fantastic homestay, peaceful, quiet, welcoming, and very central. Would definitely return.

• 20th Feb 2015

This hotel is not too far from the city center (10 min walk) but still can enjoy great quietness and nice view, as it's not situated on the main street. They serve you breakfast in your room, on your balcony

I fall in love with this place. Everything from the staff, the price, the rooms and on and on, was magnificent. The awesome guy who runs it, Ketut, can help you with literally anything you'd need, from directions to bookings to laundry to even chatting a little bit at night. It is very well located, but still, away from any disturbing sound. The rooms clean and spacious, amid Bali's cultural capital. We never wanted to leave. If you're the one traveler who prefers spiritual journeys this is 4 u.

Had a great stay. They didn't have my room available when I checked in, so they upgraded me for free. The staff didn't speak much English, but were friendly and always around, making the place feel safe. My only complaint is that my room had some creature that would run around above the ceiling at night, but hopefully that's just a temporary issue, and otherwise the place was nice and clean. Loved the breakfast every morning as well as the location - close to everything!

Great place right in the centre of things. Very friendly, very helpful staff. Lovely balcony area to eat breakfast and sit and enjoy the atmosphere. Hot water and aircon.

The people there were really nice. I had organised with them for an airport pickup and i found the driver waiting for me outside straight away. Rooms were very basic which was fine by me. Only problem was the water as it was cut off most of the time but they were so kind to give me a discount because of this problem so I'm assuming it doesnt happen very often. Location is great in the middle of the centre! Thanks for the stay!