Indraprastha Home Stay Reviews

Hanoman street No.40, Padang Tegal Tengah,Ubud Bal, Ubud, Indonesia

Lovely, calm hostel with a great staff and extremely comfortable beds. You will not be disturbed by anyone if you stay here, amazing opportunity to relax! The location is as good as any other in Ubud and the staff are very keen to help you with whatever your inquiry might be!

Fantastic place-so beautiful and quiet.

One of my favourite places in the whole of Bali!! Huge, clean rooms with fridges, ensuite bathroom, hot showers and a balcony overlooking a rice field. Great central location. Lovely owners and AMAZING breakfast! Can get the same for a bit cheaper though if you look around

My 2 nights spent were great! It's convenient (situated in between the main street in Ubud, Jalan Raya Ubud and Perama if you want to take a cheap ride to somewhere else), clean (for a homestay) and is value for money. Breakfast served is really healthy and delicious, consisting of fruits with french toast/banana pancake etc. They also have a private driver available if you wanna go exploring out of Ubud at an extra charge. Just remember to apply some mosquito repellent before going to sleep.

Indrapastha is located in a very good location so it's easy to get around or find a nice place to eat. the staff are willing to help and polite. although it is in the centre of ubud, behind the gate is like another world. it's quiet and peaceful. love the private terrace where breakfast was served. the bathroom is clean. I wish there were more windows to open. the only thing that annoyed me is bedbugs. I was bitten the third night I stayed.(room 103)

Pro: spacious rooms, wonderful garden, really nice terrace/balcony, great breakfast, helpful staff contra: pretty old beds, bathroom unclean, no mosquito net Overall: good choice for the money!

We stayed for four nights. It was very peaceful and quiet, plus the view of the backyard made it all the more private! Staff were very friendly and we also loved the breakfast served in the mornings. Very healthy and delicious. Only thing was the WiFi signal could have been stronger, but it wasn't anything that really affected our stay. Will definitely come back!

It was a quiet natural setting! Very peaceful with many birds, geckos, and insects, making great sounds!! I would stay there again if I am ever fortunate enough to go back!! I felt very much at home there !

• 6th Apr 2014

Indraprashta homestay was awesome! The staff was super friendly. The breakfast was more than okay, so healthy and delicious. The rooms are spacious and have a good aircon. You find yourself in a quite paradise with rambutan trees around you. Good value for the money you pay. I'll definitely come back here.

We absolutely loved Indraprastha Home Stay. Beautiful, quiet and peaceful spot with a great balcony and view. A delicious breakfast served every morning. Staff was extremely helpful.

They were so friendly and accommodating and just downright lovely!! I had a wonderful time there. My room was pretty fab, it was huge and gorgeous and had beautiful gigantic windows. It's such a lovely place to stay. I felt like I was leaving home afterwards. They were all very kind and sweet .

• 22nd Feb 2014

A very nice Balinese house very near of the monkey forest and with very friendly and helpful staff. A very nice choice for staying in Ubud !!

Very nice hostel. Staff was friendly and helpful and the homestay itself is beautiful. Rooms were clean and spacious with great balconies and breakfast was good. Beds/pillows were so-so. Nice location as well -- close to restaurants and shopping as well as the Monkey Forest.