Indraprastha Home Stay Reviews

Hanoman street No.40, Padang Tegal Tengah,Ubud Bal, Ubud, Indonesia

We absolutely loved Indraprastha Home Stay. Beautiful, quiet and peaceful spot with a great balcony and view. A delicious breakfast served every morning. Staff was extremely helpful.

They were so friendly and accommodating and just downright lovely!! I had a wonderful time there. My room was pretty fab, it was huge and gorgeous and had beautiful gigantic windows. It's such a lovely place to stay. I felt like I was leaving home afterwards. They were all very kind and sweet .

• 22nd Feb 2014

A very nice Balinese house very near of the monkey forest and with very friendly and helpful staff. A very nice choice for staying in Ubud !!

Very nice hostel. Staff was friendly and helpful and the homestay itself is beautiful. Rooms were clean and spacious with great balconies and breakfast was good. Beds/pillows were so-so. Nice location as well -- close to restaurants and shopping as well as the Monkey Forest.

Lovely staff, they enjoy take care you, They have their own driver with really good price. We really loved our stay.

This hostel is too expensive compare to the other hostel that are in ubud. Overpriced! We stayed there only 2 nights and after that we went to another hostel that had a swimmingpool and a better room for half the price we payed there. A lot of noise in the room in the night of the animals and the location is not very good. Overall i would choose another hostel if i go to ubud again.

Our stay here was wonderful! I was with 2 of my girlfriends and we all loved it. It was so quiet and relaxing and has a very traditional feel. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The continental breakfast was different every morning and brought to your door. You are also able to book tours and transfers through the staff. It's such a great place!

• 2nd Jan 2014

great place. great location. friendly staff. best place i stayed in bali by far.

• 30th Dec 2013

The staff were really nice and friendly and they make a really good breakfast. The place has beautiful gardens and there is a nice calm and peaceful atmosphere. It is close to the centre of Ubud but not on the main street so not too busy. The owner is very cool and he can organise activities and stuff if you want to do something : )

It's an amazingly idyllic little homestay run by amazing, friendly people. But I really really wish the bed hadn't been so old and lumpy and didn't smell clean when I arrived... And there was no mosquito net. I was eaten alive every night. I felt offended that they didn't provide adequate protection from mosquitoes while I slept.

The hostel had great location but lacked basic amenities. given the climate the rooms should have been equipped with a mosquito net.

• 10th Dec 2013

Keep the good work.

Lovely setting with rice field views and a good central location. Beds not very comfortable and no aircon in room. Breakfast was very good but were that we could not be accomodated when we left at 7.15 on our last day (breakfast started at 7 and we tried to order the night before but were told it was too early).

Location was good and the room was nice and big but it's impossible to meet fellow travellers here as there is no common area. I'd stay again but not if I was travelling alone.

They offered pick up service from Kuta for a good price, the driver is patient and even took us to a coffee plantation on our way! The rooms have nice porches with an excellent garden view – various fruit trees, flowers, rice fields, ponds, the intense green is beyond words. It is located right on the main street of Ubud, very convenient to move around town. Oh and breakfast is included! It’d be perfect if they can improve the water pressure in the washroom and keep the ants out of the rooms

Very friendly and helpful family, a beautiful location with flowers and fruit trees all around, great view from our porch. Some problems with the toilets but the staff solved them quickly... some ants in the room but because of the location around the lovely nature so it's well worth it. Enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back! Staff can help you with transport from other locations and within Ubud.

Stunning location nestled away in the streets of Ubud. Green banana pancakes eaten on our private balcony overlooking the gardens, will be a memory we'll never forget.

• 1st Nov 2013

One of the comments said this was something like a sanctuary. No. The rooms are really nice and the hotel grounds are gorgeous, but in my room at least, I could hear other people perfectly, especially when it was cleaning time or when a loud and obnoxious elderly American woman moved in upstairs. So, just don't expect serenity and you should be fine.

Very affordable and helpful.my room was large, clean and had a/c and a fridge!

Lovely quiet garden with rice paddy view right in the centre of Ubud. Good value for money as I had a balcony. Ideal.

• 26th Oct 2013