Indraprastha Home Stay Reviews

Hanoman street No.40, Padang Tegal Tengah,Ubud Bal, Ubud, Indonesia

Extremely friendly staff at this home stay that is situated by a rice field and is about 4 minutes from main restaurant strip's. The breakfast were simple, made up of fruit and toast with black coffee or tea. The place was not flash but was a comfortable place to rest T night and spend all day exploring.

Ketut and his family are so nice, and this place has the perfect location, about half way between Ubud market and the monkey forest, super close to all the shops and some really nice cafes. Ketut was awesome at arranging a tour for me and arranging my transportation to the airport. I did feel like it was a bit overpriced considering there isn't any real common space, a pool, and the breakfast was very basic.

Ketut the receptist is a really helpful and friendly person. He assisted to arrange the day trip and massage for us. The driver Nyoman is a nice and patience person too. Throughout the stay I learnt that I was over worried for the arrangement because they helped us to work out everything. Our hostel room is spacious and clean, so as the bathroom. We don't have problem with insects during our stay. The only downside is maybe the lamp in the room are too dim.

We have great stay in there and I am highly recommend this home stay. All rooms are nice and comfortable, each room has the nice view the beautiful garden, that was so relaxed. The employees in here were very nice and friendly and helpful of course. If you have any problem, don't hesitate to ask Kentut or Mr Nyoman - one of the best driver we've ever met.

Very helpful staff and a lovely place to stay. Thank you for your support.

The location is prime and the staff/owners were friendly and helpful. The garden is also just absolutely stunning. Breakfast is served on the balcony which is a plus!

Lovely place to stay! Great location and the people who run this place are so kind, helpful and friendly! They organised drivers for us for a day and taxis everywhere. Great big rooms in lovely surrounding, nice and peaceful! Had a real bali cultural feel too it that you only get with a homestay.

Indraprastha home stay was nice and the staff really helpful and friendly. Not much of an atmosphere though so if you're a solo traveller probably better to stay at a hostel. The bed wasn't as comfy as some others that I've had. The room was clean and cool, however the shower was cold. It's a good location, close to the monkey forest and shopping.

Fantastic homestay, peaceful, quiet, welcoming, and very central. Would definitely return.

• 20th Feb 2015

This hotel is not too far from the city center (10 min walk) but still can enjoy great quietness and nice view, as it's not situated on the main street. They serve you breakfast in your room, on your balcony

I fall in love with this place. Everything from the staff, the price, the rooms and on and on, was magnificent. The awesome guy who runs it, Ketut, can help you with literally anything you'd need, from directions to bookings to laundry to even chatting a little bit at night. It is very well located, but still, away from any disturbing sound. The rooms clean and spacious, amid Bali's cultural capital. We never wanted to leave. If you're the one traveler who prefers spiritual journeys this is 4 u.

Had a great stay. They didn't have my room available when I checked in, so they upgraded me for free. The staff didn't speak much English, but were friendly and always around, making the place feel safe. My only complaint is that my room had some creature that would run around above the ceiling at night, but hopefully that's just a temporary issue, and otherwise the place was nice and clean. Loved the breakfast every morning as well as the location - close to everything!

Great place right in the centre of things. Very friendly, very helpful staff. Lovely balcony area to eat breakfast and sit and enjoy the atmosphere. Hot water and aircon.

The people there were really nice. I had organised with them for an airport pickup and i found the driver waiting for me outside straight away. Rooms were very basic which was fine by me. Only problem was the water as it was cut off most of the time but they were so kind to give me a discount because of this problem so I'm assuming it doesnt happen very often. Location is great in the middle of the centre! Thanks for the stay!

The beauty of this place is that is set in a typical Balinese house with a front temple. The family that runs it is very engaging and friendly. They were very accommodating to my needs. I spend new years in unusual and they invited all guests to their family new years . celebration which made it very nice. The rooms are simple but have got water

• 30th Dec 2014

Had a wonderful relaxing stay here. Ketut and his family were so nice and helpful. Very relaxing quiet home stay in the middle of busy Ubud. Definitely would stay here again.

Excellent staff and beautiful garden. Breakfast on the patios was also quite nice and there was always a nice selection of fresh fruit. Major downsides were that there were quite a lot of bugs inside and outside the rooms and because there was no ventilation in the bathroom, and the shower was open to the room, the bathroom never really dried while I was there.

• 12th Dec 2014

Nice place close from main atractions, awesome staff