Indraprastha Home Stay Reviews

Hanoman street No.40, Padang Tegal Tengah,Ubud Bal, Ubud, Indonesia

Awesome place to stay... Really central but very quiet! Staff is so nice!!! Absolutely recommended!

• 16th Aug 2015

Me and two friends shared a room here and we felt like kings after staying in regular hostels. It cost a little more and we stayed for one night and it was worth it. Big beautiful rooms with great bathroom. Just round the corner to the bars didn't met anyone else at the hostel. Nothing really goes on there

It was really unclean and smelly especially the bathro And sink. The sheets to had random marks all over them it was not pleasant at all. Most of the time the staff were okay but there were times you felt like a burden which is strange because you're Paying to stay there. I can't emphasize the uncleanliness of this place I actually became ill From staying there!

Girlfriend and I loved our stay. Only complaint is that we only stayed two nights! Stellar breakfast served to our room, great staff pointed us in all of the right directions. Facilities wise, we had a beautiful room with an even better view in a central location.

• 21st Jul 2015

We had an excellent stay at Indraprastha! The location is fantastic location... it sits far enough from the road to be quiet but is still within close proximity to the shopping areas and monkey forest (definitely visit this). The breakfast was amazing every morning and when we had our laundry done it came back smelling wonderful. The staff is very friendly and more than happy to give advice on restaurants and activities. The only real con was the lack of reliable wifi.

Bathroom facilities were poor, given the high standard of reviews and the price of this accommodation we had expected more than a derilict looking bathroom with large cockroach's on our arrival. Bed was okay but all the room was out dated ,we are by no means fussy and have stayed in much worse accommodation however we did not expect this from the high reviews and relative price compared to other accommodation in the area. The garden and breakfast on the porch was however lovely in the morning.

• 24th Jun 2015

I had a great stay at Indraspratha. I arranged for someone from the hostel to meet me at the airport, which ended up being almost twice as expensive as a cab would have been, but it was nice to have someone waiting and to not have to haggle after traveling for so long. The location is great, away from the main touristy road, but close enough to walk to. The hostel itself seems a little dilapidated at first, but the rooms are well-maintained and clean. Ketut was helpful in arranging shuttles etc.

Extremely friendly staff at this home stay that is situated by a rice field and is about 4 minutes from main restaurant strip's. The breakfast were simple, made up of fruit and toast with black coffee or tea. The place was not flash but was a comfortable place to rest T night and spend all day exploring.

Ketut and his family are so nice, and this place has the perfect location, about half way between Ubud market and the monkey forest, super close to all the shops and some really nice cafes. Ketut was awesome at arranging a tour for me and arranging my transportation to the airport. I did feel like it was a bit overpriced considering there isn't any real common space, a pool, and the breakfast was very basic.

Ketut the receptist is a really helpful and friendly person. He assisted to arrange the day trip and massage for us. The driver Nyoman is a nice and patience person too. Throughout the stay I learnt that I was over worried for the arrangement because they helped us to work out everything. Our hostel room is spacious and clean, so as the bathroom. We don't have problem with insects during our stay. The only downside is maybe the lamp in the room are too dim.

We have great stay in there and I am highly recommend this home stay. All rooms are nice and comfortable, each room has the nice view the beautiful garden, that was so relaxed. The employees in here were very nice and friendly and helpful of course. If you have any problem, don't hesitate to ask Kentut or Mr Nyoman - one of the best driver we've ever met.

Very helpful staff and a lovely place to stay. Thank you for your support.

The location is prime and the staff/owners were friendly and helpful. The garden is also just absolutely stunning. Breakfast is served on the balcony which is a plus!

Lovely place to stay! Great location and the people who run this place are so kind, helpful and friendly! They organised drivers for us for a day and taxis everywhere. Great big rooms in lovely surrounding, nice and peaceful! Had a real bali cultural feel too it that you only get with a homestay.

Indraprastha home stay was nice and the staff really helpful and friendly. Not much of an atmosphere though so if you're a solo traveller probably better to stay at a hostel. The bed wasn't as comfy as some others that I've had. The room was clean and cool, however the shower was cold. It's a good location, close to the monkey forest and shopping.