Indraprastha Home Stay Reviews

Hanoman street No.40, Padang Tegal Tengah,Ubud Bal, Ubud, Indonesia

Fantastic homestay, peaceful, quiet, welcoming, and very central. Would definitely return.

• 20th Feb 2015

This hotel is not too far from the city center (10 min walk) but still can enjoy great quietness and nice view, as it's not situated on the main street. They serve you breakfast in your room, on your balcony

Had a great stay. They didn't have my room available when I checked in, so they upgraded me for free. The staff didn't speak much English, but were friendly and always around, making the place feel safe. My only complaint is that my room had some creature that would run around above the ceiling at night, but hopefully that's just a temporary issue, and otherwise the place was nice and clean. Loved the breakfast every morning as well as the location - close to everything!

Great place right in the centre of things. Very friendly, very helpful staff. Lovely balcony area to eat breakfast and sit and enjoy the atmosphere. Hot water and aircon.

The people there were really nice. I had organised with them for an airport pickup and i found the driver waiting for me outside straight away. Rooms were very basic which was fine by me. Only problem was the water as it was cut off most of the time but they were so kind to give me a discount because of this problem so I'm assuming it doesnt happen very often. Location is great in the middle of the centre! Thanks for the stay!

The beauty of this place is that is set in a typical Balinese house with a front temple. The family that runs it is very engaging and friendly. They were very accommodating to my needs. I spend new years in unusual and they invited all guests to their family new years . celebration which made it very nice. The rooms are simple but have got water

• 30th Dec 2014

Had a wonderful relaxing stay here. Ketut and his family were so nice and helpful. Very relaxing quiet home stay in the middle of busy Ubud. Definitely would stay here again.

Excellent staff and beautiful garden. Breakfast on the patios was also quite nice and there was always a nice selection of fresh fruit. Major downsides were that there were quite a lot of bugs inside and outside the rooms and because there was no ventilation in the bathroom, and the shower was open to the room, the bathroom never really dried while I was there.

• 12th Dec 2014

Nice place close from main atractions, awesome staff

Wonderful people and a very nice and quiet place to stay in the middle of Ubud. Some equipments would need a refreshing but this is in the average of the country. The garden is superb and you can see a traditional house from within.

Staff went above and beyond ensuring all guests were happy. Really cute family that runs the place. Accommodations were beyond our expectations..and breakfast was amazing!

Overall a great experience. Friend and I went to Bali not caring too much about where to stay- our main focus was to explore Ubud. We got what we wanted. Homestay contacted me before stay to ask about airport pick up for 300.000. The place has day trip options almost everything- we did volcano hike and rafting each costing 350.000. Ketut, homestay contact person, was nice and likes jokes. Good for people looking for an adventure on budget.

• 1st Nov 2014

Very nice Homestay! Although located very central it is very quiet and surrounded by a big garden. Only 10 minutes to walk to main street. Clean and cosy rooms.

The homestay was lovely - very kind and helpful staff, excellent location, overall great value. Would definitely stay here again. My only complaint was that the bed/mattress was extremely hard and hurt my back, and the pillows were likewise aged, but no problem for just a weekend.

We had an amazing stay at Indraprastra homestay. Great room, lovely breakfast at our balcony, great location in Ubud, and great service from the family! Ask for rent of motorbike or transport at the family! We had an amazing stay, thank you, and thank you for the fun drive down to Sanur!

• 18th Sep 2014

We really loved our stay at this Hostel. The staff was very very nice and helpfull and the place is beatiful. Its near to all the big shopping streets but the rooms are very quiet in the backyard. Breakfast was good! Best stay in Ubud.

• 14th Sep 2014

This was a lovely authentic homestay. If you are looking to meet people ots not the place to chose but if you're with friends/ a partner it's perfect. Located just down from the main streets of ubud, its walking distance but away from crowds. The staff are very friendly and we hired a moped with them at a good price. The room and bathroom was basic but we dis get hot water and they also plugged in a mini fridge for us to use! Each room having a fish pond and verandah was a nice addition!