Industriepalast Hostel Berlin Reviews

Warschauer Strasse 43/44, Berlin, Germany

Extremely friendly and helpful staff at the hostel, which was in an excellent location and was good value for money.

• 15th Jan 2016

This is a really lovely hostel! Great atmosphere, brilliant staff, quiet dorms, very clean throughout. Great location. Free wifi downstairs was patchy however.

Really nice hostel in a great location with a nice bar area downstairs. Lockers were provided but you have to bring your own padlock. Also had to pay a fee for towels and sheets on top of the fee for the room, other than that was a good place and would stay again!

The hostel is great! The location is really good as it's next to the East Side Gallery and the cool neighbourhood of underground party places. It's very easy to get to the center as well. The hostel is very clean, and they have good kitchen. The staffs are really friendly and helpful. Overall I had a very nice experience at the Industriepalast hostel.

This place was ok. Not sure about the linen charge.. Staff were great onsite, but didn't get much help when I emailed re. public transport from the bus station beforehand. I eventually worked it out, but it'd be nice to get a simple answer from someone from Berlin, rather than directed back to their website (where I could only find the closest stop not directions) & another site which told me 3 dif buses which I later found weren't the easiest route. Combo of U1/2 from Kaiserdamm to Warschauer!

This hostel is clean, has a really good location and friendly helpful staff. It is quite big so it can be a bit difficult to meet people,but not.impossible. wifi weak in some spots. There was no access to a kitchen or even fridge which was a major drawback for me.

Really enjoyed my stay at this comfortable well located hostel. The staff was very nice and helpful and the facilities a great value for the price. The breakfast for 6€ was a bit too expensive and nothing special, the typical breads and ham, cheese etc. Overall a great place to stay.

Great hostel!!! I really enjoed to stay in this hostel!! the room was very spacious and comfortable: There were big table and chairs, a big locker, night light and small shelf near every bed (very useful). The bathroom was comfortable and clean, also the room. The hostel and the rooms were warm and toasty (although the weather outside - October...). The atmosphere in hostel was quite good: music in Lobby all the time, many people, alert atmosphere. I I recommend wholeheartedly on the hostel!

Great hostel in a great part of Berlin! 10 min walk to berghain, suicide circus, watergate etc. Walking distance to Kreuzberg and only a couple of minutes from the centre of Friedrichshain! Such a good area! Really enjoyed my stay! Comfy beds, good bathrooms, good common room... Would definitely recommend!!!

I paid for WiFi in the room and it was terrible kept cutting out! Most hostels in Europe offer free WiFi which works. If you are expected to pay for it there should be no excuses that it works 100%. Also extension plugs to the upper bunks would be nice! Other wise a great place to stay in a really good location with very friendly staff 😀

extremely disappointed that I was charged the full fee for the room, having cancelled the reservation over the telephone and in person within 24 hours of my stay. I was told by a member of staff that the reservation was cancelled, however a week later the full cost of the room was charged to my credit card! More disappointingly when I challenged this as asked for a refund I was refused.

the hostel does not have a very poor wifi.

Lost my computer in the storeage by the lobby. Other than that so was it a good stay.

Only downside was the wifi which kept dropping or you had to pay for. Staff were helpful! Atmosphere was relaxed but might be difficult to meet people as lobby was constantly full of those on their phones or laptops trying to get free wifi.

Terrible wifi despite the fact I paid €3 it still didn't work. The room I was given didn't have any clean/open beds, but at least they gave me a free upgrade. Lots of kids there and groups, not much of an atmosphere. Decent location, it's not the worst place I've stayed but I switched hostels and wouldn't really recommend it. Staff was nice enough though!

The hostel was great! A bit expensive for the weekend but worth it. Great atmosphere and location although the staff was extremely rude. :/

• 26th Sep 2015

Basically a hotel rather than a hostel. Stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm which me and my friend havd to ourselves for the first night. The only thing I would knock was you had to pay for extras such as linen and wifi. I really don't understand why hostels do this? Just include them in the price and add an extra few euros to the price. Wifi only worked in the lounge area and was very hard to connect at times. But overall I enjoyed my stay here. Staff were really helpful too.

Decent hostel but you have to pay for towels and for wifi in your room.

We had a good stay in this hostel. It's very quiet, even though it's located near a area full of pubs and clubs.The wi-fi should be available in all rooms for free.

Overall a great hostel!