Industriepalast Hostel Berlin Reviews

Warschauer Strasse 43/44, Berlin, Germany

In a lovely arty section of Berlin, would recommend to any young traveller. Some clubs were a long walk away but when you go out with a big group from the hostel it's no issue

My room was spacious and clean, and having bathrooms for the dorm was an unexpected luxury. At no time during my stay there did I feel my belongings or myself were unsafe. That said, I found the staff very unhelpful. An issue checking in delayed me nearly forty five minutes while one staff member chatted up other guests, which was frustrating because I had friends waiting on me. The free wifi was poor and cut out regularly. It was tough to meet people in the lobby because everyone was online.

Good locatian. Clean room. The free wifi in the reception was unstable and slow, most of the time, ypu could not even connect.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Norway

Very new, clean and smart hostel in a very nicely converted industrial building. Excellent showers in the dormitory room. The hostel is very big so can feel a little alienating, and it's located on a busy main road. There was some disruption with my room and the staff were very helpful in dealing with it.

Cool hostel, really big and busy and easy to meet people and socialise. Rooms were nice, had two really great sleeps there. It's in a perfect location right in the middle of loads of bars and clubs and next to the Berlin Wall and the river. Would definitely stay again

Quite a clinical experience with staff who weren't over excited about helping for anything. Please note you need to pay for anything extra - including linen.

There is only free wi-fi in the lobby and it sucks.

Very nice and clean hostel. Great staff. Bar in the reception was cool. Good location near metro/train lines and just across the river from the cool hipster area. Unfortunately the wifi was only free in the lobby/lounge area so it was mostly people zoned out on their devices, and even then, it rarely worked.

Too many nagging children. Didn't know I was living in a kindergarten that serves vodka red bull for 3.50 euros

No A/C, usually not a problem, but 40c is not good without A/C. Also, no outside beer is crazy, especially in Berlin. And usual expectations, no wifi in room.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Horrible atmosphere, do not stay if you're looking for a good time. Can highly recommend not staying at this joint.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Horrible atmosphere with unhelpful and unfriendly staff. Rooms have no air conditioning with unbearable heat in the summer. Would not recommend staying

• 29th Jun 2015

Clean and lovely. Staff were great. Perfect location! 10/10

Great staff! Great location next to the train station. Room got very hot without air conditioning and no wifi upstairs and limited downstairs.

Very nice clean hostel. The staff is just great: very friendly and helpful. The rooms are basic but kept very clean. The location is very well connected with the tram and S-Bahn, so it's easy and fast to get around. I would definitely recommend this hosetl! :-)

• 21st Jun 2015

Got really hot in our room upstairs otherwise all good

Really enjoyed my stay and I wish I had stayed here for my entire time in Berlin. The facilities were great and the staff friendly, especially Sandra. She is awesome and made the stay for us.

Fantastic hostel, the best I have ever stayed at. The staff were extremely hepful, really informative and relaxed. The hostel itself was everything you could have asked for. A great location for nearby bars and clubs right by the river. Would defintiely recommend

• 22nd May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

WiFi is only in the lobby, and it was so loud because of the train station across the street and people yelling outside that I couldn't sleep.

The hostel is very good. It is in a good location, clean and safe. The only thing is that there is no wifi in the room, only in the lobby.