Industriepalast Hostel Berlin Reviews

Warschauer Strasse 43/44, Berlin, Germany

This hostel is clean, has a really good location and friendly helpful staff. It is quite big so it can be a bit difficult to meet people,but not.impossible. wifi weak in some spots. There was no access to a kitchen or even fridge which was a major drawback for me.

Really enjoyed my stay at this comfortable well located hostel. The staff was very nice and helpful and the facilities a great value for the price. The breakfast for 6€ was a bit too expensive and nothing special, the typical breads and ham, cheese etc. Overall a great place to stay.

Great hostel!!! I really enjoed to stay in this hostel!! the room was very spacious and comfortable: There were big table and chairs, a big locker, night light and small shelf near every bed (very useful). The bathroom was comfortable and clean, also the room. The hostel and the rooms were warm and toasty (although the weather outside - October...). The atmosphere in hostel was quite good: music in Lobby all the time, many people, alert atmosphere. I I recommend wholeheartedly on the hostel!

Great hostel in a great part of Berlin! 10 min walk to berghain, suicide circus, watergate etc. Walking distance to Kreuzberg and only a couple of minutes from the centre of Friedrichshain! Such a good area! Really enjoyed my stay! Comfy beds, good bathrooms, good common room... Would definitely recommend!!!

I paid for WiFi in the room and it was terrible kept cutting out! Most hostels in Europe offer free WiFi which works. If you are expected to pay for it there should be no excuses that it works 100%. Also extension plugs to the upper bunks would be nice! Other wise a great place to stay in a really good location with very friendly staff 😀

extremely disappointed that I was charged the full fee for the room, having cancelled the reservation over the telephone and in person within 24 hours of my stay. I was told by a member of staff that the reservation was cancelled, however a week later the full cost of the room was charged to my credit card! More disappointingly when I challenged this as asked for a refund I was refused.

the hostel does not have a very poor wifi.

Lost my computer in the storeage by the lobby. Other than that so was it a good stay.

Only downside was the wifi which kept dropping or you had to pay for. Staff were helpful! Atmosphere was relaxed but might be difficult to meet people as lobby was constantly full of those on their phones or laptops trying to get free wifi.

Terrible wifi despite the fact I paid €3 it still didn't work. The room I was given didn't have any clean/open beds, but at least they gave me a free upgrade. Lots of kids there and groups, not much of an atmosphere. Decent location, it's not the worst place I've stayed but I switched hostels and wouldn't really recommend it. Staff was nice enough though!

The hostel was great! A bit expensive for the weekend but worth it. Great atmosphere and location although the staff was extremely rude. :/

• 26th Sep 2015

Basically a hotel rather than a hostel. Stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm which me and my friend havd to ourselves for the first night. The only thing I would knock was you had to pay for extras such as linen and wifi. I really don't understand why hostels do this? Just include them in the price and add an extra few euros to the price. Wifi only worked in the lounge area and was very hard to connect at times. But overall I enjoyed my stay here. Staff were really helpful too.

Decent hostel but you have to pay for towels and for wifi in your room.

We had a good stay in this hostel. It's very quiet, even though it's located near a area full of pubs and clubs.The wi-fi should be available in all rooms for free.

Overall a great hostel!

Location isn't great unless you want to be near to a massive homeless area which feels quite dangerous when you pass it. However, everything was clean and the bar and outdoor area was really nice.

Stayed here a couple of weeks ago, staff were all amazing. Great experience, best hostel we've stayed in on our travels & would definitely come back! Thank you

• 12th Aug 2015

the location is good, but if you need some quiet sleep you shd think twice, there's some street noise the price is good but it's kinda tricky that you need to pay for the wifi in your room In general is good tho

The wifi at the lobby is extremely slow. The atmosphere is okay, almost like a hotel. But no other complaints, all the rest was very good.

A nice spot with a real good location. My only knock against it is that being such a big place it's much more like a hotel with dorm rooms than a good chill out traveler hostel. The rooms are nice and roomy though, with a sink in the room being a nice touch. The dorm room we stayed in had a couple of large tables in the center which was a bit of a double edged sword. A nice extra during the day, but a pain when your room mates decide on having a post club snack in the middle of the night.

« first « Prev 1 2 3