Industriepalast Hostel Berlin Reviews

Warschauer Strasse 43/44, Berlin, Germany

It was my first time in Berlin and I was happy with this hostel! Very clean and the staff were great!! The overnight staff on 15th/16th Oct were especially suuuuper helpful!! I wish I got their names!! Location was awesome! The only thing I didn't enjoy so much was the common room. It had a bit of a hotel feel and I prefer something a little cosier. I recommend renting a bike in Berlin no matter where you are! It is not only quicker but makes checking out the city a lot more fun!

Overall a good hostel to stay in. Great location if u want to go clubbing, literally minutes walk. However this does mean for a pretty noisy night if you want to sleep because its right on busy street. U have to pay for breakfast but I suggest using the great kitchen available to use. Also have to pay for bed linens which I think is stupid.

I stayed in a 10 bed dorm for 5 nights. Pros: close to PT (s-Bahn, u-bahn and trams) Good area of Berlin Comfortable bed, spacious dorm with ensuite, locker Kitchen, laundry Can hire bikes Cons: More a hotel feel with large bar in lobby as "common room" which meant it wasn't the best environment to meet others (as a solo traveller). When I was there, there were also lots of school groups. Wifi only in lobby (can pay to have it in your room). Was patchy but ok signal.

After 3 nights to stay there on the 5 of Oct I booked again in the Hostel for 21 of Oct and I asked her (same room which was 6 bed dorm) but she made on 8 bed dorm... But I didn't noticed till I back on 21 of Oct. When I told her she was trying to pretend that she didn't made mistake with unprofessional conversation... Next day I last my room key card and paid 2 euro but in half an hour other staff girl refund it. Overall I liked the Hostel. Thanks

I had to move rooms twice because of a mistake on the part of a staff member though they did make it up to us in the form of a significant discount and free drinks. We then had food thrown away from the kitchen and the wifi is only free in the lobby where're they use a strange voucher system. Overall this place was okay but definite,y not the best of the 3 or so hostels we stayed in during our stay in Berlin.

Great location and kept very clean. I left my camera by accident and the guys at the front desk recovered it to me. All around great hostel would return!!! Breakfast is delicious with lots of options.

• 26th Sep 2014

Had a great time while in Berlin with Industriepalast. The location was perfect! It was right by the U-Bahn and S-Bahn, and that area is surrounded by different clubs and bars, so it's easy to go out and meet people. The atmosphere was a little dull, it was more like a hotel than a hostel, but still worth it and I still managed to meet a couple people. Decent facilities, even if the shower in your room isn't available they have a shower room too, so you'll always be able to shower. 8/10 !

• 18th Sep 2014

Great place... Huge hostel, great bedrooms and bathrooms. Staff - great people, but a little overloaded (too many people for too few staff), a little difficult to get attention.

Great location, and rooms are large.

• 6th Sep 2014

Good hostel, in one of the coolest areas in Berlin. The staff was alright, but I wasn't aware they charged you for the sheets (the strangest thing is that they charged me but didn't charge other 2 people in my room for it). It is very safe and the bathroom was inside the room and always clean.

I've been here for a week. The location was great; with the s bahn in front you can go anywhere. Friedrischain is a great venue for clubbing and bars. The hostel has everything, a nice lobby and garden, a big kitchen, a bar and a smoking spot. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are big and clean. The only thing this hostel has to improve is their guests, they should impose an age limit! It was very unconfortable to sleep in the same room with 60 years old men...

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Industrie should be the standard on which all other hostels are based on. From the warm and inviting staff, to uber clean facilities, to the bar downstairs, everything about Industrie was top notch. Also the location is perfect, as you are situated in the heart of bar/restaurant/club scene, with the S + U stops within a stones throw. I am very particular when it comes to hostels, and enjoyed my time at industrie. Will always stay here, on future trips. A+

• 14th Aug 2014
  • ashkinghorn

In one word-loud!

It was a great place to stay. It is a bit outside the downtown but is close to a lot of really cool places/areas too. My only complaint is that the kitchen was dirty a lot but that's not always the hostels fault. And maybe a little bothered becUsethecleaning lady threw out our food before we left. I guess we didn't need the butter and veggies...

Showers in the dorms are awesome, massive rooms.

nice bar, nice place. close to night life.

The hostel is huge, loads of beds, and very well located if you want to party. Its is litterally at walking distances to the main best clubs (in the world...). that also means that the street is full of tourists shouting which can be very noisy in summer. When i was in the hotel it was incredibly warm in the rooms because they have large windows and i woke up in my own sweat... So i couldnot sleep properly due to the heat and noise. Probably an excellent hostel in wintertime though.

Good location near a station to get to other places. Not much around this area besides the East side gallery. Cleanliness was great! Rooms were good. Only complaint was it could get pretty hot at night. Other than that, I'd recommend it!!

had an awesome stay keep up the good work!

Weren't allowed to bring alcohol inside as the hostel wants to charge extortionate prices for their own bar. Thus we were left to drink outside on the street in the rain before trying out the nightlife. No way for a hostel to treat their guests. Continually checked on our room to see if we were breaking the rules. Felt like we were being treated like children.

• 28th Jul 2014