Industriepalast Hostel Berlin Reviews

Warschauer Strasse 43/44, Berlin, Germany

Terrible wifi despite the fact I paid €3 it still didn't work. The room I was given didn't have any clean/open beds, but at least they gave me a free upgrade. Lots of kids there and groups, not much of an atmosphere. Decent location, it's not the worst place I've stayed but I switched hostels and wouldn't really recommend it. Staff was nice enough though!

The hostel was great! A bit expensive for the weekend but worth it. Great atmosphere and location although the staff was extremely rude. :/

• 26th Sep 2015

Basically a hotel rather than a hostel. Stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm which me and my friend havd to ourselves for the first night. The only thing I would knock was you had to pay for extras such as linen and wifi. I really don't understand why hostels do this? Just include them in the price and add an extra few euros to the price. Wifi only worked in the lounge area and was very hard to connect at times. But overall I enjoyed my stay here. Staff were really helpful too.

Decent hostel but you have to pay for towels and for wifi in your room.

We had a good stay in this hostel. It's very quiet, even though it's located near a area full of pubs and clubs.The wi-fi should be available in all rooms for free.

Overall a great hostel!

Location isn't great unless you want to be near to a massive homeless area which feels quite dangerous when you pass it. However, everything was clean and the bar and outdoor area was really nice.

Stayed here a couple of weeks ago, staff were all amazing. Great experience, best hostel we've stayed in on our travels & would definitely come back! Thank you

• 12th Aug 2015

the location is good, but if you need some quiet sleep you shd think twice, there's some street noise the price is good but it's kinda tricky that you need to pay for the wifi in your room In general is good tho

The wifi at the lobby is extremely slow. The atmosphere is okay, almost like a hotel. But no other complaints, all the rest was very good.

A nice spot with a real good location. My only knock against it is that being such a big place it's much more like a hotel with dorm rooms than a good chill out traveler hostel. The rooms are nice and roomy though, with a sink in the room being a nice touch. The dorm room we stayed in had a couple of large tables in the center which was a bit of a double edged sword. A nice extra during the day, but a pain when your room mates decide on having a post club snack in the middle of the night.

Really nice hostel, nice enough rooms with adequate facilities, in the lobby there was a pool table and table football for a good price. The kitchen was large and has everything a backpacker needs and it was easy to socialise in these communal spaces.

In a lovely arty section of Berlin, would recommend to any young traveller. Some clubs were a long walk away but when you go out with a big group from the hostel it's no issue

I was unlucky that initially one person in the dorm didnt respect that some of us like to sleep at night. He stayed up all night with the main light on and his bed light on. His bed light shone straight into my bed opposite. This made sleep impossible. On top of this he would eat all night (munching carrots) and go in and out of his locker. I did get moved - thanks. Need rules and lighting directed only to occupiers bed.

No real atmosphere and really shitty Internet. Facilities were good and rooms massive. Would be a shit place to meet people.

My room was spacious and clean, and having bathrooms for the dorm was an unexpected luxury. At no time during my stay there did I feel my belongings or myself were unsafe. That said, I found the staff very unhelpful. An issue checking in delayed me nearly forty five minutes while one staff member chatted up other guests, which was frustrating because I had friends waiting on me. The free wifi was poor and cut out regularly. It was tough to meet people in the lobby because everyone was online.

Good locatian. Clean room. The free wifi in the reception was unstable and slow, most of the time, ypu could not even connect.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Norway

Very new, clean and smart hostel in a very nicely converted industrial building. Excellent showers in the dormitory room. The hostel is very big so can feel a little alienating, and it's located on a busy main road. There was some disruption with my room and the staff were very helpful in dealing with it.

Cool hostel, really big and busy and easy to meet people and socialise. Rooms were nice, had two really great sleeps there. It's in a perfect location right in the middle of loads of bars and clubs and next to the Berlin Wall and the river. Would definitely stay again

Quite a clinical experience with staff who weren't over excited about helping for anything. Please note you need to pay for anything extra - including linen.