Industriepalast Hostel Berlin Reviews

Warschauer Strasse 43/44, Berlin, Germany

The place was overrun by 16 or 17 year olds. the people were noisy and drunk and loud all the time, but not in a fun way. some guy in a fedora kept waking me up at 7 in the morning, banging against my bedpost. I had to change rooms because of him. wifi is paid in the rooms but free in the lobby. I will not stay here again.

Hostell is in a good location (on two train/tram lines) and the downstairs area is really cool. It's great that they have free WIFI in the lobby, but they then ask you to pay for it in the rooms, which is a little weird. We didn't really mind walking to the lobby, but it would be nice if I was able to just quickly check in email in the morning without having to head to the lobby. Either way, it isn't a reason not to stay there as it is a great hostel. Highly recommend staying here.

I´ve liked this hostel because the common areas were clean and the staff were very helpful, above all a girl who said the places that we could visit.

• 15th May 2014
  • Spain

It was great!

A little too far from the city centre for my liking; Berlin is a big city. There is a metro stop very close by but it's not really possible to walk to the city. It is close to the nightlife however, if that's what you're after. The hostel staff and facilities were great. Never waited for a shower. Well-equipped kitchen and nice common area/lobby. The dishes did pile up in the kitchen sink though.

It's a great hotel: cheap, clean, safe and very well located! But the bag thing is that they accept under18 as a customer, so I was trying to use the elevator, but it was impossible cuz those kids were playing with it.. (and the hostel did nothing) But the worst thing, is that you have to pay for everything: wi fi in your room, breakfast, etc.. And they have a policity that you can't bring drink to the hostel (for me it's not a big deal, but it's really unnecessary)

Large hostel in a perfect location near transportation hub and nightlife.

Great hostel in a very cool location. The area seemed kind of sketchy to me at first but it didn't take long to realize everyone is crazy nice and full of character. Can't go wrong with the East Side Gallery is a few hundred feet away.

Good group service even though we did not make a group reservation. Top location with bars, clubs, restaurants and grocery stores within a small range. Friendly personnel and one of the cleanest hostels I have ever seen. Highly recommendable!

• 29th Apr 2014

good location, nice hostel and though in the middle of party area party is kept well outside (or was, during our stay). why wifi is free in the lounge but costs EUR 5,- in the rooms - I didn´t get it. Good hostel though, would stay there again anytime.

Very good hostel. Clean, big dormitory, enough space for everyone (I wad in a 6 bed dorm). Staff answer all questions you need and very helpful. The breakfast is not including and it's 6 € which I found expensive for what it was. But overall I recommend to book in this hostel...it's close to transportation (metro, tram, train) so you can get easily everywhere in Berlin!

• 16th Apr 2014

It's very clean and conveniently located. For linen and towels you pay extra. Plus, you need to put on the bed sheets yourself. (Not the most fun thing when you come in at 4am after a Berlin night) I would always try to get a place at the 'Plus' hostel across the street. It's cheaper and has infinitely better service. Linen and towels are included and literally every room has a bathroom with shower.

Very nice staff, helpful. They were a lot of showers, what is rare enough to notice it!

1 2 Next » last »