Industriepalast Hostel Berlin Reviews

Warschauer Strasse 43/44, Berlin, Germany

Horrible atmosphere, do not stay if you're looking for a good time. Can highly recommend not staying at this joint.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Horrible atmosphere with unhelpful and unfriendly staff. Rooms have no air conditioning with unbearable heat in the summer. Would not recommend staying

• 29th Jun 2015

Clean and lovely. Staff were great. Perfect location! 10/10

Great staff! Great location next to the train station. Room got very hot without air conditioning and no wifi upstairs and limited downstairs.

Very nice clean hostel. The staff is just great: very friendly and helpful. The rooms are basic but kept very clean. The location is very well connected with the tram and S-Bahn, so it's easy and fast to get around. I would definitely recommend this hosetl! :-)

• 21st Jun 2015

Got really hot in our room upstairs otherwise all good

Really enjoyed my stay and I wish I had stayed here for my entire time in Berlin. The facilities were great and the staff friendly, especially Sandra. She is awesome and made the stay for us.

Fantastic hostel, the best I have ever stayed at. The staff were extremely hepful, really informative and relaxed. The hostel itself was everything you could have asked for. A great location for nearby bars and clubs right by the river. Would defintiely recommend

• 22nd May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

WiFi is only in the lobby, and it was so loud because of the train station across the street and people yelling outside that I couldn't sleep.

The hostel is very good. It is in a good location, clean and safe. The only thing is that there is no wifi in the room, only in the lobby.

I had booked 6 nights here, but only ended up staying 1. Facilities wise, an excellent hostel - good location, clean, and seems to be recetly renovated so very comfortable. But there was a huge school group running around the hallways all the time, and a strange mix of guests, middle aged couples giving disapproving looks, and a man in my room as old as my grandfather who insisted on showing me magic tricks - very awkward. The staff were lovely though, and very understanding in giving me a refun

Loved the hostel, very social and big spacious dorms. The only negative was that we stayed for 2 nights but after the first night had to check out to swap rooms. Although the staff gave us late check out time this was still not ideal and unexpected. Overall it was great and in a good location. Would stay again.

Absolutely loved staying here! So clean and well priced! Ita a bit far off from the city center, but there's s-bahn and u-bahn and tram stops right outside the building!

it was pretty clean, nice location, cool atmosphere but!! when i was trying here, there were too many student strip groups. Teenagers made massy sometimes and noisy. except that, this hostel is nice.

The negative thing about staying here is that you have to pay for wi-fi in the rooms, otherwise its a good place to stay.

The problem is that it smeels smoke in the lobby area and the common rooms. It is very very unconfortable.

• 2nd Mar 2015