Industriepalast Hostel Berlin Reviews

Warschauer Strasse 43/44, Berlin, Germany

A little too far from the city centre for my liking; Berlin is a big city. There is a metro stop very close by but it's not really possible to walk to the city. It is close to the nightlife however, if that's what you're after. The hostel staff and facilities were great. Never waited for a shower. Well-equipped kitchen and nice common area/lobby. The dishes did pile up in the kitchen sink though.

It's a great hotel: cheap, clean, safe and very well located! But the bag thing is that they accept under18 as a customer, so I was trying to use the elevator, but it was impossible cuz those kids were playing with it.. (and the hostel did nothing) But the worst thing, is that you have to pay for everything: wi fi in your room, breakfast, etc.. And they have a policity that you can't bring drink to the hostel (for me it's not a big deal, but it's really unnecessary)

Large hostel in a perfect location near transportation hub and nightlife.

Great hostel in a very cool location. The area seemed kind of sketchy to me at first but it didn't take long to realize everyone is crazy nice and full of character. Can't go wrong with the East Side Gallery is a few hundred feet away.

Good group service even though we did not make a group reservation. Top location with bars, clubs, restaurants and grocery stores within a small range. Friendly personnel and one of the cleanest hostels I have ever seen. Highly recommendable!

• 29th Apr 2014

good location, nice hostel and though in the middle of party area party is kept well outside (or was, during our stay). why wifi is free in the lounge but costs EUR 5,- in the rooms - I didn´t get it. Good hostel though, would stay there again anytime.

Very good hostel. Clean, big dormitory, enough space for everyone (I wad in a 6 bed dorm). Staff answer all questions you need and very helpful. The breakfast is not including and it's 6 € which I found expensive for what it was. But overall I recommend to book in this hostel...it's close to transportation (metro, tram, train) so you can get easily everywhere in Berlin!

• 16th Apr 2014

It's very clean and conveniently located. For linen and towels you pay extra. Plus, you need to put on the bed sheets yourself. (Not the most fun thing when you come in at 4am after a Berlin night) I would always try to get a place at the 'Plus' hostel across the street. It's cheaper and has infinitely better service. Linen and towels are included and literally every room has a bathroom with shower.

Very nice staff, helpful. They were a lot of showers, what is rare enough to notice it!

Well placed, great way to stay near kreuzberg and the club or food scenes without giving up space or quiet.

Fantastic hostel. Good bar, close to all nightlife, U-Bahn and S-Bahn accross the road, value for money. 10/10.

• 31st Jan 2014

Our room didn't get cleaned, we only received new toilet paper each day

Just one: even though they do have a smoking area, but without an exhaust system, the atmosphere in the lobby is loaded of nicotine. I got sick because of that, they need to take care of that particular problem. I still have not recuperated after 4 days since I left the hostel. This comment is not meant to be negative in any ways, but only corrective. Thank you.

Great facilities and security, location is prime (right on Warschauer Strasse, near the U-Bahn and S-Bahn, near the Berlin Wall), staff was friendly.

Very nice brand new hostel walking distance from the tube. I've stayed in the cheapest 8-beds room ensuite and it was massive with two bathrooms in the room. There was some factory before so interiors are industrial, but very nicely done.

This place is "super clean buffet". Everything is clean and organized. the staff are not friendly but just professionally trained. There are so many school based group on here, That make small group or solo travels has to move the room so frequently without full reservation. That is sucks. (Wait from 10am to 2 pm. No excues). If it is peak season? Definitely worst hostel i would be.

It's just a little bit noisy... If can do something to reduce the noise at the rooms faced to the street, it will be better.

Excellent place! Absolutely great location and safe! Everything was clean and new! Awesome atmosphere as well! Totally recommend it!

A fantastic hostel with staff that sincerely accommodated my wishes. Eg. I wasn't aware of the early check out time of 10am and the lovely lady extended it to 12pm at no extra cost to me! The location is Fantastic, right across from Plus hostel which will charge alot more and be crowded by those top deck tour groups! I highly recommend this Hostel

We stayed with a baby, people started to complain- thanks to administration, they helped us, offering room just for us.Kitchen is great there! Only negative thing is that there was no free internet for some days, and they told us to use paid internet, so we were dissapointed. Karlis

• 8th Oct 2013