Industriepalast Hostel Berlin Reviews

Warschauer Strasse 43/44, Berlin, Germany

This hostel is clean, has a really good location and friendly helpful staff. It is quite big so it can be a bit difficult to meet people,but not.impossible. wifi weak in some spots. There was no access to a kitchen or even fridge which was a major drawback for me.

Verbleven tijdens een weekend in november. Met 5 op kamer van 6. Vriendelijke mensen. Zeer flexibel personeel. Netjes. Bedden zijn oke. De locatie is ideaal voor clubs (zoals Berghain) en anders zit de U-bahn of S-bahn zowat tegenover. Voor goedkoop en lekker eten, drinken, koffie loop je naar de andere kant van de Spree of over het spoor.

• 6th Nov 2015

Really enjoyed my stay at this comfortable well located hostel. The staff was very nice and helpful and the facilities a great value for the price. The breakfast for 6€ was a bit too expensive and nothing special, the typical breads and ham, cheese etc. Overall a great place to stay.

Muy bien solo que te cobran por las sabanas, por el desayuno, por el wifi en tu cuarto, algo lejos del centro de la ciudad

Great hostel!!! I really enjoed to stay in this hostel!! the room was very spacious and comfortable: There were big table and chairs, a big locker, night light and small shelf near every bed (very useful). The bathroom was comfortable and clean, also the room. The hostel and the rooms were warm and toasty (although the weather outside - October...). The atmosphere in hostel was quite good: music in Lobby all the time, many people, alert atmosphere. I I recommend wholeheartedly on the hostel!

El Hostel es un hotel. Muy limpio, buena seguridad. Gente todo el tiempo en la recepción. Pero el internet q dice free. Es muy malo y anda solo en la recepción. Si queres en la pieza y demás lugares te cobran. Al igual q las sabanas q es la primera vez en mi vida q me cobran aparte 2,8€ por las sabanas, tendrían q subirle el precio a la cama ( que por cierto es muy bueno ) y q esté incluido. Resumiendo Hostel muy recomendable pero para q sea perfecto tendrían q mejorar esas 2 cosas.

Great hostel in a great part of Berlin! 10 min walk to berghain, suicide circus, watergate etc. Walking distance to Kreuzberg and only a couple of minutes from the centre of Friedrichshain! Such a good area! Really enjoyed my stay! Comfy beds, good bathrooms, good common room... Would definitely recommend!!!

I paid for WiFi in the room and it was terrible kept cutting out! Most hostels in Europe offer free WiFi which works. If you are expected to pay for it there should be no excuses that it works 100%. Also extension plugs to the upper bunks would be nice! Other wise a great place to stay in a really good location with very friendly staff 😀

extremely disappointed that I was charged the full fee for the room, having cancelled the reservation over the telephone and in person within 24 hours of my stay. I was told by a member of staff that the reservation was cancelled, however a week later the full cost of the room was charged to my credit card! More disappointingly when I challenged this as asked for a refund I was refused.

the hostel does not have a very poor wifi.

Lost my computer in the storeage by the lobby. Other than that so was it a good stay.

Only downside was the wifi which kept dropping or you had to pay for. Staff were helpful! Atmosphere was relaxed but might be difficult to meet people as lobby was constantly full of those on their phones or laptops trying to get free wifi.

Terrible wifi despite the fact I paid €3 it still didn't work. The room I was given didn't have any clean/open beds, but at least they gave me a free upgrade. Lots of kids there and groups, not much of an atmosphere. Decent location, it's not the worst place I've stayed but I switched hostels and wouldn't really recommend it. Staff was nice enough though!

The hostel was great! A bit expensive for the weekend but worth it. Great atmosphere and location although the staff was extremely rude. :/

• 26th Sep 2015

La chambre était sale. Beaucoup trop bruyant.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Switzerland

the showers have timer, you need to keep pressing it during the shower. the internet in the bedroom is paid and in the lobby is very bad. they charge for the linens but overall I would stay there again.

Basically a hotel rather than a hostel. Stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm which me and my friend havd to ourselves for the first night. The only thing I would knock was you had to pay for extras such as linen and wifi. I really don't understand why hostels do this? Just include them in the price and add an extra few euros to the price. Wifi only worked in the lounge area and was very hard to connect at times. But overall I enjoyed my stay here. Staff were really helpful too.

Decent hostel but you have to pay for towels and for wifi in your room.

Chambre très spacieuses et confortables. Peu d'atmosphère. Si vous voyagez seul, vous devriez choisir une autre auberge.

We had a good stay in this hostel. It's very quiet, even though it's located near a area full of pubs and clubs.The wi-fi should be available in all rooms for free.

« first « Prev 1 2 3