Industriepalast Hostel Berlin Reviews

Warschauer Strasse 43/44, Berlin, Germany

Personalen var supertrevlig och hjälpsam. Själva hostellet låg bra till - nära till både tåg, tunnelbana och tvärbana. Fint område, inte så stökigt men ändå liv utanför. Det var bra med dusch och toalett på rummet,bekvämt. Det ända som kunde varit annorlunda är att rummen borde ha varit könsuppdelat. Dvs män för sig och kvinnor för sig. Lite smått obehagligt att hamna i ett rum fullt med män, då man byter om där. Samt att lobbyn luktade mycket rök pga rökrummet (tips: dubbeldörrar!)

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Sweden

The problem is that it smeels smoke in the lobby area and the common rooms. It is very very unconfortable.

• 2nd Mar 2015

Average Hostel. Apart from some of the other residents, beware if your staying here in a mixed dorm. One woman we were sharing with, apart from talking and laughing to herself, was incapable of pulling up her pants and would tap on the side of her bed for hours before falling asleep. Another man in the same dorm wouldn't brake eye contact with my friend and I which was unnerving at the best of times. There always seemed to be big school groups in the lobby. Personally wouldn't stay here again.

la machine à laver est nul

Very nice and clean hostel in a very good part of Berlin! Perfect hostel to go with a group of friends but probably not so much fun alone. It's not really a hostel to meet a lot of backpackers. But just a very luxurious hostel.

Allgemein kann man nur Positives sagen.

The hostel is amazing, located really next to the East Side Gallery and subway station, the staff were really nice and helpfull. The bar at the ground floor has reasonable prices and rooms were big and clean, with comfortable beds. A tiny problem is that they don't offer free wifi in the rooms, only at the lobby. But still, it is a very recommendable hostel for a good price.

I really enjoyed my time over there. I stayed over there during NYE and even with all the people around the staff did not stop being helpful and keeping the hostel in good conditions.

Staff is mostly friendly. The austrailian guy with the red beard was the best! Very clean and in a great location. The lobby area is nice but only so so for meeting people. Maybe not the best place for solo traveler trying to meet people but would def. recommend if you're looking for a well kept, nice hostel. Great value for the money.

Really nice, clean hostel in a good location for exploring Berlin. Would definitely recommend!

• 16th Dec 2014

Tivemos problemas com o quarto pois primeiro eles colocaram eu e minha amiga em um quarto misto, mas pagamos pelo dormitório feminino. Depois de trocar a gente de quarto, a chave parou de funcionar e tivemos que trocar denovo. Acho que isso possa ter sido

30€ worth of our food was thrown in the bin even though we had a large label stet ain't our name and departure time! When cleaning staff were confronted they denied it all. No compensation was given! If this was my hostel I would at least given us a few euro to go get dinner until further investigation was undertaken. Luckily there was a nice enough guest who haves us some of his food. Turns out his stuff had also been thrown out TWICE before!!! Also our key was deactivated before checkout.

It was my first time in Berlin and I was happy with this hostel! Very clean and the staff were great!! The overnight staff on 15th/16th Oct were especially suuuuper helpful!! I wish I got their names!! Location was awesome! The only thing I didn't enjoy so much was the common room. It had a bit of a hotel feel and I prefer something a little cosier. I recommend renting a bike in Berlin no matter where you are! It is not only quicker but makes checking out the city a lot more fun!

Overall a good hostel to stay in. Great location if u want to go clubbing, literally minutes walk. However this does mean for a pretty noisy night if you want to sleep because its right on busy street. U have to pay for breakfast but I suggest using the great kitchen available to use. Also have to pay for bed linens which I think is stupid.

I stayed in a 10 bed dorm for 5 nights. Pros: close to PT (s-Bahn, u-bahn and trams) Good area of Berlin Comfortable bed, spacious dorm with ensuite, locker Kitchen, laundry Can hire bikes Cons: More a hotel feel with large bar in lobby as "common room" which meant it wasn't the best environment to meet others (as a solo traveller). When I was there, there were also lots of school groups. Wifi only in lobby (can pay to have it in your room). Was patchy but ok signal.

After 3 nights to stay there on the 5 of Oct I booked again in the Hostel for 21 of Oct and I asked her (same room which was 6 bed dorm) but she made on 8 bed dorm... But I didn't noticed till I back on 21 of Oct. When I told her she was trying to pretend that she didn't made mistake with unprofessional conversation... Next day I last my room key card and paid 2 euro but in half an hour other staff girl refund it. Overall I liked the Hostel. Thanks

I had to move rooms twice because of a mistake on the part of a staff member though they did make it up to us in the form of a significant discount and free drinks. We then had food thrown away from the kitchen and the wifi is only free in the lobby where're they use a strange voucher system. Overall this place was okay but definite,y not the best of the 3 or so hostels we stayed in during our stay in Berlin.