Indy House Reviews

45 Jungdong 1-ro, Haundae-Gu, Busan, South Korea

I was so impressed with IndyHouse! The hostel was so clean, modern and the location is great. The room was great and so much better than some hotels I've stayed at.

• 26th Sep 2015

Super clean. Great location. Cheep laundry service. Awesome common space.

Nice hostel located in Haeundae beach area. Lots of things to do; beach, party, clubbing, shopping, great area! The hostel itself is quite big, with many rooms, but its easy enough to meet people. Standard breakfast, but still nice, fast wifi and kind staff.

A nice, clean hostel. Friendly, helpful staff. Huge common room area and kitchen. Eggs, bread and jam for breakfast and a coffee machine. No milk is provided though so you have to either buy it or drink your coffee black! 7-11 downstairs. 5 min walk to Haeundae metro station and the beach. Takes about 45-50 mins to get into the main area of Busan for other sights like Jagalchi fish market. Airport limousine bus stop is only a few mins walk away. Overall a very nice hostel. I would recommend!

• 17th Sep 2015

Indy House is located right at Haeundae beach, so perfect for everyone who wants to relax and have a beach vacation. The bed was a little hard, but the rooms are very clean and they changed my towel every day. Big community area with terrace which makes it easy to meet people (during my stay there were only Koreans though who seem to be shy to speak English...)

This was the best of the five hostels I stayed at in Korea. The biggest problem was the beds as they were so hard and uncomfortable. But the rest of the hostel is great. Clean, nice staff, nice and large common area which lacked atmosphere but that was down to the people staying there not the actual hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel in Busan.

Great location in Busan, a stroll away from Haendae Beach and lots of places to eat. Big, clean, twin room fairly cheap, helpful staff, nice self service breakfast with egg. The only downside was the room we were in (towards the end of the corridor) was quite noisy. It sounded like we were next to a boiler room (even though we weren't). Everytime someone ran the tap anywhere in the building the floor and bed would vibrate. The low hum became kind of annoying. Not sure if it was just our room.

Very clean and nice hostel. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. The common area was clean and the free breakfast was nice.

Best common area I have ever seen! Feels more like a whole Apartment! I loved it!

Rooms were spacious, a very large common space and kitchen. Breakfast is just some toast with peanut butter or jam, you can also make yourself one egg, but you may have to wait to do it as the kitchen is pretty congested in the morning. The location is great though, so close to the beach.