Indy House Reviews

45 Jungdong 1-ro, Haundae-Gu, Busan, South Korea

This was the best of the five hostels I stayed at in Korea. The biggest problem was the beds as they were so hard and uncomfortable. But the rest of the hostel is great. Clean, nice staff, nice and large common area which lacked atmosphere but that was down to the people staying there not the actual hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel in Busan.

Great location in Busan, a stroll away from Haendae Beach and lots of places to eat. Big, clean, twin room fairly cheap, helpful staff, nice self service breakfast with egg. The only downside was the room we were in (towards the end of the corridor) was quite noisy. It sounded like we were next to a boiler room (even though we weren't). Everytime someone ran the tap anywhere in the building the floor and bed would vibrate. The low hum became kind of annoying. Not sure if it was just our room.

Very clean and nice hostel. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. The common area was clean and the free breakfast was nice.

Best common area I have ever seen! Feels more like a whole Apartment! I loved it!

Rooms were spacious, a very large common space and kitchen. Breakfast is just some toast with peanut butter or jam, you can also make yourself one egg, but you may have to wait to do it as the kitchen is pretty congested in the morning. The location is great though, so close to the beach.

I like the whole feeling of Indy House. It's so warm and the room is clean. Very close to Hae-eun dae and also near subway with only 5 minutes walk. Please note that here are 2 point to improve, 1. The shower is quit weak from my room. 2. The breakfast only provide egg, toast, jam, peanut butter and Americano. Better to provide milk since not every one like to have Americano. Overall, I like Indy House:) I will come again when I go to Busan!

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Location is good, not to far from beach and easy to find food. Room is clean. Staffs are very kindly help on advise. I think that I will back to stay @ indy house again if i have plan to goBusan again.

A well organised hostel. Close to Haeundae beach and the market but 1 hr from the city centre by subway. It was a clean and safe area with plenty of eateries.

2min from the beach; free parking lot directly in front of the door (only 1); small room; big common room

Good security and location(if you are visiting haeundae beach)! room was nice and cozy.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Great location next to beaches, nightlife, and food. Really enjoyed our stay here. So happy with our clean and comfortable rooms!

I'm stayed in female only 6 dorm. it was pretty nice than i think. clean, cozy and good location near by Haeundae-beach. But i wanna recommend to lay a wider mirror or one thing more in the room, because it was quite confused and uncomfortable that the 6 women who are stayed put own make-up at the same time in the morning.

• 7th Feb 2015