Indy House Reviews

45 Jungdong 1-ro, Haundae-Gu, Busan, South Korea

The hostel is located very close to the beach. It was very clean and kept that way in all areas. The 3 person private room was plenty big for three people. It was one of the better hostels I have stayed at. Pillows were very small and hard but other than that no complaints!

all staffs are very helpful, can communicate in English, very professional in providing travelling tips. daily clean the common area.

The hostel was very clean and the staff very helpful, and the breakfast was a nice bonus! I stayed in a private room with a friend the first nights and then after she left I stayed on in a dorm, both had enough space and comfy (for Korea anyway :D) beds. I got my laundry done with no fuss, and all in all the stay was very pleasant :)

We were considerably late in getting into Busan, and unintentionally missed our check-in. They left a note and sent an email giving us directions on how to get into the hostel that night and indicating that we could check-in the next morning.

Whatta lovely place to stay. Close to everything..metro station,beach,cafe,shops. Love the common room..I'll be back :)

Between my travel buddy and I we have stayed in hostels across Canada, the USA, Korea and Europe - Indy House was the best hostel that either of us have stayed at! The staff were very friendly and helpful (and had decent English speaking skills), the place was VERY clean (in fact we saw them cleaning every single day) and the layout was easy to navigate. Our room had a TV, huge/clean bathroom, and comfortable bed. It was noisy due to construction but that was winding down by the end of our trip.

Near to the beach and mrt station. The staff very helpful n nice.

We enjoyed our time at Indy House. It's very close to the beach. Clean and nice room. Nice with the roof terrace. During our visit the atmosphere in the common room wasn't that exciting. We recomend this hostel.

Well run hostel right by the beach, get an egg with the free breakfast!

Nothing bad to say about this place... Free earplugs upon arrival, peanut butter for breakfast, close to the beach, super friendly staff... I liked it :)

Okay Hostel, Helpful reception, nice facility. But no real added value compare to the other hostel of Busan.

Very nice place. Friendly people and friendly staff speaking english and always ready to help you. Only negative point : the first room I had was very very noisy because of night life in the street (music, people speaking very loud)... I changed the day after : perfect quiet room.

Indy House is seriously one of the best guest houses I have ever stayed!

Definitely a good place to stay, pretty close to the beach, Busan Aquarium, the most happening street, metro station, etc. Which I can totally enjoy my day over here.

One of the very best hostels I've stayed in. Indy was a delight to talk to and any and all of the staff were supremely helpful. There were excellent facilities, and the beds were super comfy. Would recommend to any & all.

Two staff members that I met during my 7 days' stay at Indy House were very friendly. They provided me with all information that I needed to find my way around the beautiful Busan. I specially liked the lounge/breakfast area of the hostel because of its cleanliness, decor and amenities.The room and washrooms are cleaned daily; and the place is secured. I must also appreciate super friendly roommates, who made my experience at Indy House a memorable one.

• 26th Aug 2013
  • Bangladesh

I actually did not stay there myself; I booked 1 night for my mom, my sister, and myself but I made a mistake and booked for the next night. When we showed up, the place was super cute (pretty easy to find from the subway) and looked very clean. The owner(?) at the front desk was SUPER nice and cancelled that night with no fees, and then gave my sister and mom a room for 3 people for the next night but only charged for 2 people. My mom and sis told me it was a great hostel and very clean.

My friends and I stayed here and it was a great location for Haeundae beach. The staff were really friendly and let us check in early, and answered all our questions thoroughly. The room was clean and had air con which was essential for the summer heat. We would stay here again.

It is an understatement to say it is an enjoyable stay. It has been one of the BEST hostels I've ever stayed in. The room was so clean and bright and all the facilities were functioning well and readily accessible. The toilet was compartmentalized away from the room (sth I can't thank Indy enough for). There is a LCD tv and a spacious desk. What more can you ask for in a hostel. The staff were beyond friendly, all smiles only! And the common area was large, there was an outdoor area even!!!

Indy house was quiet, clean, and friendly. Great location near the beach and metro, would definitely recommend.

• 18th Jun 2013