Indy House Reviews

45 Jungdong 1-ro, Haundae-Gu, Busan, South Korea

I like the whole feeling of Indy House. It's so warm and the room is clean. Very close to Hae-eun dae and also near subway with only 5 minutes walk. Please note that here are 2 point to improve, 1. The shower is quit weak from my room. 2. The breakfast only provide egg, toast, jam, peanut butter and Americano. Better to provide milk since not every one like to have Americano. Overall, I like Indy House:) I will come again when I go to Busan!

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Location is good, not to far from beach and easy to find food. Room is clean. Staffs are very kindly help on advise. I think that I will back to stay @ indy house again if i have plan to goBusan again.

A well organised hostel. Close to Haeundae beach and the market but 1 hr from the city centre by subway. It was a clean and safe area with plenty of eateries.

Good security and location(if you are visiting haeundae beach)! room was nice and cozy.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Great location next to beaches, nightlife, and food. Really enjoyed our stay here. So happy with our clean and comfortable rooms!

I'm stayed in female only 6 dorm. it was pretty nice than i think. clean, cozy and good location near by Haeundae-beach. But i wanna recommend to lay a wider mirror or one thing more in the room, because it was quite confused and uncomfortable that the 6 women who are stayed put own make-up at the same time in the morning.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Great hostel! Nice staff, clean, tasteful, safe feeling. Convenient location for the Huandae district, and very close to the airport limousine shuttle bus service. The room was a little hot and stuffy, but I was able to open a little window by my bed. I forgot an outlet adaptor to charge my phone and they let me borrow one for a $5 deposit fee. I also appreciated the nice water drinking water filter in the hall- so nice! Breakfast was meagre (white bread, pb & j, tea, 1 egg each).

• 8th Jan 2015

Indy House located in the heart of Busan area, which is Haeundae. It is very easy to reach there because it's very close to the subway station and the location very close to the convenient store, which will help you a lot to get things. The room is very clean and tidy. The area itself not very crowded and noisy, even though they're located in a lively neighbourhood, so it's still very comfortable to have a nice sleep at night.

It's closed to the Beach, but far away from the airport. The design of the hostel is cosy

Indy House is a five-star guest house with kind and helpful staff. I stayed in a 6-bed room which was really clean and comfortable. Besides, the location of Indy House is excellent that it nears to the Haeundae Beach as well as the metro station. There were plenty of bars and restaurants nearby. It is really a good place to stay.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

L'auberge était génial. Personnel super accueillant, chaleureux. Super emplacement... juste génial. Contrairement à l'annonce, les coréens ont le droit d'aller dans l'auberge

Nice hostel, clean and it had great Facilities. Nothing to complain about what so ever. =)