Infinity Party Hostels Reviews

Akácfa utca 49, Akácfa utca 49, Budapest, Hungary

It might be a good place for a party animal, if your day starts in the afternoon after all night party, I wonder if they have the time and energy to explore the city rather than the hostel and the pub downstairs. During my stay, there were a bunch of people yelling in the hostel from midnight to 6am and I guess this is part of the culture of this hostel. I tried to sleep as late as 2am in fear of the noise, door open and two people talking with lights on...I barely slept that night.

It is exactly what it sounds like. If your not interested in partying, this is not the place for you. If you are interested in partying, then it is.

Crazy party hostel

Really good hostel, but only recomend it if you want to party, and PARTY HARD. The staff is really cool and outgoing, although sometimes they failed to help us with doubts about the city.

To verify what is explicit in the name, this is a party hostel. If you are not looking for late nights/early mornings and rowdy roommates do not come here. If you want to party and meet other partiers, this is the hostel for you. There is some organized activity (pub crawl, spa party, etc ) every night of the week. The staff are all very friendly and hang out so much that at first they are hard to distinguish from guests. Yeah, its not super clean, but the showers/toilets/kitchen all work.$Value

Staff cooperative atmosphere friendly and location central , a good place for party lovers

Good location and activities if u want a party hostel you're right here. Don't go there if u want to rest or relax.

The location was better then expected . it is noisy thugh but with earplugs you sleep well .

Didn't end up staying there, the rather rude owner said the "free parking"(to which there is none) was an error put on the internet by the previous owner. Rather frantic atmosphere with lackluster attitudes from staff.

If you wanna have a really good time and meet new people, this is the place to go!

• 1st Jul 2014

I stayed here for 5 days and felt incredibly welcomed by a group of people who made me feel like family. The staff and the guests are all a great group of people. Everyone hangs out together and the hostel almost always organizes a fun and affordable night out in Budapest. Boat parties, Sparty, all-you-can-drink bowling nights, pub crawls. You name it. If you don't like to party, don't stay at this hostel. Dave Grohl approved. Thanks Infinity.

great place. U can not complain when anything is 5 euro a night. Huge party hostel tho. Like if u want to sleep its not for you. But if u r here to party, great place. Staff r really cool too. Only thing is suggest is to put soap in washrooms.

I really enjoyed my time in Infinity Party Hostel. Staff were very polite and friendly. Hostel is ideal for backpackers who don't mind getting little sleep and like to party and socialize with other hostel members.

• 24th Jun 2014

It was nice to stay at the hostel. Its staff Dawn, Fanni, Zara, Runaq, David and other all cooperative and friendly. It was an amazing experience. The hostel was near worth seeing places and was easy to access from metro.

Really great location for very cheap. It's in walking distance of the Keleti train station and in walking distance of downtown. The place is pretty clean, but the bathrooms are kinda icky.

This was the best hostel I have ever been to. To say that the staff is friendly is definitely not enough, it was way beyond that. Our stay in this hostel, the staff there and the people we met in this friendly atmosphere clearly changed our whole trip. No hesitation that I would stay there again if I come back to Budapest, and I recommend to everyone!

I had an amazing time in this hostel! The staff were excellent- so friendly and a good laugh and they do something different every night with the guests so its great for meeting new people. The location is safe and central and for two girls travelling who were looking for a good fun chilled hostel Infinity was perfect and the best one we have stayed in by far. I would definitely reccommend it to anyone who is up for partying with good people- you're guaranteed a great time! :)

It was a bit dirty, everybody could get into the room because there is no key and there is a party everyday downstairs, so it was difficult to sleep there. But the location was very good and the staff was nice

Perfect hostel for partying! Just be prepare for not slepping much! Love it

Amazing Time ! Thank you infinity !