Infinity Party Hostels Reviews

Akácfa utca 49, Akácfa utca 49, Budapest, Hungary

Even thought the bathrooms were not the cleanest, we tried to book the hostel for more nights because of the atmosphere, which was amazing. I highly reccomend pub crawl with staff! Myself I would definatelly always come back.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

If you like it really loud with action then you will love it there.Ear plugs are a must ... I would come again The location was much better then expected

If you want to stay in Budapest only for partying then I suggest this place because there is a in-house bar disco and pub. But if you are on holidays and want a place to sleep and rest then the place is pathetic. No fan/air ventilation, old rickety building (can fall anytime), loud music upto 6 am n the morning because of disco, ugly room and no facilities in kitchen. I would suggest to stay at any place but Infinity Party hostels.

First Impressions of this hostel are awful, but you soon come to realise that it's actually a fantastic place to stay. The most social place I stayed throughout my whole trip, party never really stops. Would recommend to anyone!

The hostel is what the title says, a party hostel. The staff are fantastic and I ended up extending my stay by 2 nights. Nightly events are organised and run by the staff. One of the best hostels I have stayed at in terms of atmosphere. They don't charge f*** all to stay, so don't expect 5* facilities.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

It might be a good place for a party animal, if your day starts in the afternoon after all night party, I wonder if they have the time and energy to explore the city rather than the hostel and the pub downstairs. During my stay, there were a bunch of people yelling in the hostel from midnight to 6am and I guess this is part of the culture of this hostel. I tried to sleep as late as 2am in fear of the noise, door open and two people talking with lights on...I barely slept that night.

Security could be improved - doors lie open all the time (use a locker) and not always that clean, but as it is a party hostel and so cheap, it's what to expect. Staff are helpful and great fun too.

It is exactly what it sounds like. If your not interested in partying, this is not the place for you. If you are interested in partying, then it is.

Crazy party hostel

Really good hostel, but only recomend it if you want to party, and PARTY HARD. The staff is really cool and outgoing, although sometimes they failed to help us with doubts about the city.

To verify what is explicit in the name, this is a party hostel. If you are not looking for late nights/early mornings and rowdy roommates do not come here. If you want to party and meet other partiers, this is the hostel for you. There is some organized activity (pub crawl, spa party, etc ) every night of the week. The staff are all very friendly and hang out so much that at first they are hard to distinguish from guests. Yeah, its not super clean, but the showers/toilets/kitchen all work.$Value

Staff cooperative atmosphere friendly and location central , a good place for party lovers

Good location and activities if u want a party hostel you're right here. Don't go there if u want to rest or relax.

The location was better then expected . it is noisy thugh but with earplugs you sleep well .

Didn't end up staying there, the rather rude owner said the "free parking"(to which there is none) was an error put on the internet by the previous owner. Rather frantic atmosphere with lackluster attitudes from staff.

If you wanna have a really good time and meet new people, this is the place to go!

• 1st Jul 2014

I stayed here for 5 days and felt incredibly welcomed by a group of people who made me feel like family. The staff and the guests are all a great group of people. Everyone hangs out together and the hostel almost always organizes a fun and affordable night out in Budapest. Boat parties, Sparty, all-you-can-drink bowling nights, pub crawls. You name it. If you don't like to party, don't stay at this hostel. Dave Grohl approved. Thanks Infinity.

The hostel is extremely fun and laidback, but if your're not into partying every night I would suggest going somewhere else. They had just added security bracelets on my last night so its more secure now, but you leave your passpport at the desk.staff are real chill and hangout when they have the time. Events planned for each night and a bar and club downstairs. Meeting people is easy, awesome atmosphere and tons of fun. Cleanliness is okay, basically what you would expect from a party hostel.

great place. U can not complain when anything is 5 euro a night. Huge party hostel tho. Like if u want to sleep its not for you. But if u r here to party, great place. Staff r really cool too. Only thing is suggest is to put soap in washrooms.

I really enjoyed my time in Infinity Party Hostel. Staff were very polite and friendly. Hostel is ideal for backpackers who don't mind getting little sleep and like to party and socialize with other hostel members.

• 24th Jun 2014