Infinity Party Hostels Reviews

Akácfa utca 49, Akácfa utca 49, Budapest, Hungary

There is a good vibe in the hostel and the bar there is very cool. It is a great place to party. However it is a new hostel that still seems to be finding its feet with certain things and it took a very long time to check in. If you just want to party and stay somewhere cheap this is definitely a good place to stay!

If you want to party in Budapest, and believe me you want to, this is the place to stay. But remember, no drugs ;)

The hostel is in a good location. The Staff where some of the friendliest I've met in Budapest. The room is in attic and has no fan or air conditioning, we woke up in a pool of sweat every morning

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

the hostel was noisy and very dirty, never had paper in the bathroom, the sheets were wet and the staff had no control over the hostel, I was in the other hostel and I paid only 3 euros more,it was 10 times better

As the name says it's a party hostel, it wasn't too clean but wasn't that unclean either. If you want to party this is the hostel for you

If you don't have a great time at infinity you probably hate fun and should just go home. Bless this hostel.

Good place to meet people, some of the staff are amazing, some are not. No plates or cutlery..which is odd for a place with a kitchen. Definitely a party hostel!

If you want to have a good time in Budapest stay here for sure! Met so many great people and had an unforgettable time at infinity. Great location, cool staff, daily activities and awesome bar downstairs. Lives up to its name!

Absolutely brilliant Hostel, best staff we met from any hostel we've been to, they're just a lot of fun and bent over backwards to help us. Plan to come back

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Even thought the bathrooms were not the cleanest, we tried to book the hostel for more nights because of the atmosphere, which was amazing. I highly reccomend pub crawl with staff! Myself I would definatelly always come back.

If you like it really loud with action then you will love it there.Ear plugs are a must ... I would come again The location was much better then expected

If you want to party almost every night, this is your place.

This was one of the WORST places I ever stayed at. I was supposed to saty for 4 nights and I left after the second night because it was horrible! A lot of trash all around the hostel. There was no toilet paper and the shower drain was clogged, so it got really gross. The windows did not open and it was around 36 degrees (I could not sleep because it was very HOT inside). Drunk people from the bar invaded my room (no room keys, everybody comes in and out when they want. HORRIBLE PLACE!!!

Best place, best people and staff, awesome for meeting people and partying, would go back in a heartbeat. Staff really cool, make you feel at home and are great for organising events each night

If you want to stay in Budapest only for partying then I suggest this place because there is a in-house bar disco and pub. But if you are on holidays and want a place to sleep and rest then the place is pathetic. No fan/air ventilation, old rickety building (can fall anytime), loud music upto 6 am n the morning because of disco, ugly room and no facilities in kitchen. I would suggest to stay at any place but Infinity Party hostels.

First Impressions of this hostel are awful, but you soon come to realise that it's actually a fantastic place to stay. The most social place I stayed throughout my whole trip, party never really stops. Would recommend to anyone!

Really great hostel, right in the centre of Budapest. The atmosphere was lively and fun, and the staff were all really friendly and helpful. Definitely good value for money

The hostel is what the title says, a party hostel. The staff are fantastic and I ended up extending my stay by 2 nights. Nightly events are organised and run by the staff. One of the best hostels I have stayed at in terms of atmosphere. They don't charge f*** all to stay, so don't expect 5* facilities.

At first glance the hostel looks fairly run down and dirty; to the point that i almost walked past it believing it to be some kind of warehouse, once you get past the rugged exterior though the rooms are reasonably clean. The staff are very friendly and make you feel welcome straight away; there are drinking activities every night (i.e boat party, pub crawl and all you can drink bowling) and there is a great atmosphere in the hostel. Would recommend to people wanting to have a lively time.

It might be a good place for a party animal, if your day starts in the afternoon after all night party, I wonder if they have the time and energy to explore the city rather than the hostel and the pub downstairs. During my stay, there were a bunch of people yelling in the hostel from midnight to 6am and I guess this is part of the culture of this hostel. I tried to sleep as late as 2am in fear of the noise, door open and two people talking with lights on...I barely slept that night.

« first « Prev 1 2 3