Infinity Party Hostels Reviews

Akácfa utca 49, Akácfa utca 49, Budapest, Hungary

First impression of the hostel; very unfriendly staff, dirty rooms and exclusively drunk people! Considered leaving immediately. After first night the decision was forced on us since after a friend of mine was beaten up terribly by the hostel internal security guards inside the hostel for sleeping outside of his room and without questioning, we had to cancel our trip due to his physical condition which required medical treatment back home urgently(fractures). Hostel administration did not care

• 12th Sep 2014

I had a great time here, I'm a very easy going person and I love to party but there were a few times during my stay I was somewhat... scared... One night the bouncers took a kid upstairs into the private kitchen area and beat him bloody, so bad that he had to go back to his home country (Germany) for reconstruction of his cheekbone and nose. Another night I came out of the toilet of my room to find someone on top of my friends bed in a rather compromising position, naked.. Great hostel though

Great hostel!! Staff was the best and joined the party every night! Because of this, the hostel was not the cleanest.. I absolutely recommend this hostel if you want to go out and party, not if you want to sleep. I had the best five days i Budapest at this place

Only prob is security but lock up all your goods and it's a sick hostel!!!!

Infinity was an experience... The staff are great fun and go out with you every night however they have a very laid back attitude to their job. At infinity its definitely the staff and the people you go for. You will go out every night, it will be noisy, people will bang while you're trying to sleep. It is dirty, it's above a ruin pub and is a ruin itself. The facilities are functional but that's about as far as it goes. Most people loved it but you'd have to ignore the dirt first!

cheap disco.....

No locks on doors and some of the rudest staff I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Definitely the hostel if you are looking for nightlife! Very fun atmosphere. Hostel not very clean. Too bad the reception only works 12 hours a day, staff is helpful and kind. I would recommend this hostel!!

To define the hostel i would say that it is a disco with beds in the middle, the same floor, the same sounds and the same amount of people. The hostel was dirty, had no security and almost no services. Its cheap, i mean has a fair price for what you get, but there is no chance to rest there. I guess the main goal of the hostel is to have parties, and it is true that it has very good parties inside, but i prefet to go there for the party (which is free) and sleep somewhere else for 2 euros more.

A wonderful experience - great atmosphere and lovely people. A must stay if partying is on your agenda. So good, I returned within a month

Possibly the funnest few days ever, amazing staff, such friendly people and the most beautiful setting. A must stay in budapest.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Staff and atmosphere make this hostel amazing! Room and bathrooms are average but you pay for the experience! Would stay again!

• 22nd Aug 2014

The showers smell bad, there are few toilets and the place seems dirty. The only part I did enjoy was the staff, they were cool. Eventhough it's a party hostel, I didn't think it would be absolutely impossible to get some sleep. I would advice this hostel to either go down on the price or to clean up. Preferably both.

Dont come here to be clean and sleep. If you want to be drunk and party infintely and love bed bugs this is the place for you

Not a "party hostel". Yeah there were people drinking and music was playing but the atmosphere wasn't really there. Staff were stuck up and miserable. I felt like I was pissing them off for asking questions. Not very clean, or comfortable. I get the whole "laid back" thing but it can easily be taken too far. There was no cutlery or plates in the kitchen... I wouldn't have thought that's a difficult thing to provide...

has a good location, is great for parties but is terrible for the rest... dirty, I mean it really, full of bugs, I woke up at morning full of bites overall my body, sleeping is not the easiest and taking a shower... well... just wait to get another hostel for that... pub crawls are not to recommend, just going to some cool place at beginning than it's just crappy...

If you want to go party, meet people, have a place to sleep and don't mind a terrible cleanliness and organization, this is the best hostel for you in Budapest.

I didn't expect to be sharing my bed with BED BUGS! The room had been fumigated a few days before but the rooms- not just the beds- are crawling with them. It is a party hostel so if you plan to not use your bed you might be alright... Cleanliness is not a priority here!

There is a good vibe in the hostel and the bar there is very cool. It is a great place to party. However it is a new hostel that still seems to be finding its feet with certain things and it took a very long time to check in. If you just want to party and stay somewhere cheap this is definitely a good place to stay!

In a good location, beautiful ruin bar downstairs with cheap beer. Very secure but so hard sleeping at night from noise downstairs. Provided lockers but our pillows were lumpy and uncomfortable, not enough sheets in the room. Bathrooms were very dirty and grimey, showers were cold at times. The staff were hilarous and knew how to have fun. Good value for money, close to train station and within walking distance of resturants and bars. Stored our luggage for free and had vending machines too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4