Infinity Party Hostels Reviews

Akácfa utca 49, Akácfa utca 49, Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is placed IN a disco!! So at the weekend you have to go in through the control (security) from the disco to your room and you can not sleep, because the music is very loud (until 6am!!). Infront of the hostel was a building site that beginns to work at 7am , so during the week was it loud too. The Atmosphere was very strange and very poor. I was in low season with two friends there and in the hostel was only one guest more!!

Very cold inside the room. There have heater but still cold in winter. The staff very good.

there wasnt lock in the door. The staff was a mess with the payment. there was really noise because of the party.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Spain

if you are looking for parties and great times, amazing stories, thats the place.

Best hostel ever!!! 10/10

First impression of the hostel; very unfriendly staff, dirty rooms and exclusively drunk people! Considered leaving immediately. After first night the decision was forced on us since after a friend of mine was beaten up terribly by the hostel internal security guards inside the hostel for sleeping outside of his room and without questioning, we had to cancel our trip due to his physical condition which required medical treatment back home urgently(fractures). Hostel administration did not care

• 12th Sep 2014

I had a great time here, I'm a very easy going person and I love to party but there were a few times during my stay I was somewhat... scared... One night the bouncers took a kid upstairs into the private kitchen area and beat him bloody, so bad that he had to go back to his home country (Germany) for reconstruction of his cheekbone and nose. Another night I came out of the toilet of my room to find someone on top of my friends bed in a rather compromising position, naked.. Great hostel though

Great hostel!! Staff was the best and joined the party every night! Because of this, the hostel was not the cleanest.. I absolutely recommend this hostel if you want to go out and party, not if you want to sleep. I had the best five days i Budapest at this place

Only prob is security but lock up all your goods and it's a sick hostel!!!!

Infinity was an experience... The staff are great fun and go out with you every night however they have a very laid back attitude to their job. At infinity its definitely the staff and the people you go for. You will go out every night, it will be noisy, people will bang while you're trying to sleep. It is dirty, it's above a ruin pub and is a ruin itself. The facilities are functional but that's about as far as it goes. Most people loved it but you'd have to ignore the dirt first!

cheap disco.....

No locks on doors and some of the rudest staff I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Definitely the hostel if you are looking for nightlife! Very fun atmosphere. Hostel not very clean. Too bad the reception only works 12 hours a day, staff is helpful and kind. I would recommend this hostel!!

To define the hostel i would say that it is a disco with beds in the middle, the same floor, the same sounds and the same amount of people. The hostel was dirty, had no security and almost no services. Its cheap, i mean has a fair price for what you get, but there is no chance to rest there. I guess the main goal of the hostel is to have parties, and it is true that it has very good parties inside, but i prefet to go there for the party (which is free) and sleep somewhere else for 2 euros more.

A wonderful experience - great atmosphere and lovely people. A must stay if partying is on your agenda. So good, I returned within a month

Possibly the funnest few days ever, amazing staff, such friendly people and the most beautiful setting. A must stay in budapest.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Staff and atmosphere make this hostel amazing! Room and bathrooms are average but you pay for the experience! Would stay again!

• 22nd Aug 2014

The showers smell bad, there are few toilets and the place seems dirty. The only part I did enjoy was the staff, they were cool. Eventhough it's a party hostel, I didn't think it would be absolutely impossible to get some sleep. I would advice this hostel to either go down on the price or to clean up. Preferably both.

Dont come here to be clean and sleep. If you want to be drunk and party infintely and love bed bugs this is the place for you

Not a "party hostel". Yeah there were people drinking and music was playing but the atmosphere wasn't really there. Staff were stuck up and miserable. I felt like I was pissing them off for asking questions. Not very clean, or comfortable. I get the whole "laid back" thing but it can easily be taken too far. There was no cutlery or plates in the kitchen... I wouldn't have thought that's a difficult thing to provide...

« first « Prev 1 2 3