Infinity Party Hostels Reviews

Akácfa utca 49, Akácfa utca 49, Budapest, Hungary

Zone of people!

If you like parties, meeting new people and not spending too much money for accomodation then go and stay at infinity party hostel. Just to know, there are no lockers on the doors so almost everyone (also people from the club) can enter to your room! I think its absolutely good value for money, good location, nice and friendly people from all over the world!

There is no security, everbody can enter to our room. Lockers are to small for a common luggage. The kitchen have no utensils, there is no Wi-Fi only in reception that is in a nother bulding. Down is a club so you listen music all night. The satff guy sleep in one room. Is very cold. Only recommend is you like party, but you can go there and sleep in other hostel I recommend central backpacking.

The hostel is placed IN a disco!! So at the weekend you have to go in through the control (security) from the disco to your room and you can not sleep, because the music is very loud (until 6am!!). Infront of the hostel was a building site that beginns to work at 7am , so during the week was it loud too. The Atmosphere was very strange and very poor. I was in low season with two friends there and in the hostel was only one guest more!!

Very cold inside the room. There have heater but still cold in winter. The staff very good.

there wasnt lock in the door. The staff was a mess with the payment. there was really noise because of the party.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Spain

if you are looking for parties and great times, amazing stories, thats the place.

Best hostel ever!!! 10/10

Had an absolute blast at Infinity Party - started off with lights and showers that didn't work, but the staff (especially the blonde girl) were helpful and fixed everything up no problem at all. The hostel had a great atmosphere, heaps of fun, but the pub crawl was a bit of a disappointment. The girl running it was great, but would have had more fun just going out I think.

First impression of the hostel; very unfriendly staff, dirty rooms and exclusively drunk people! Considered leaving immediately. After first night the decision was forced on us since after a friend of mine was beaten up terribly by the hostel internal security guards inside the hostel for sleeping outside of his room and without questioning, we had to cancel our trip due to his physical condition which required medical treatment back home urgently(fractures). Hostel administration did not care

• 12th Sep 2014

I had a great time here, I'm a very easy going person and I love to party but there were a few times during my stay I was somewhat... scared... One night the bouncers took a kid upstairs into the private kitchen area and beat him bloody, so bad that he had to go back to his home country (Germany) for reconstruction of his cheekbone and nose. Another night I came out of the toilet of my room to find someone on top of my friends bed in a rather compromising position, naked.. Great hostel though

Great hostel!! Staff was the best and joined the party every night! Because of this, the hostel was not the cleanest.. I absolutely recommend this hostel if you want to go out and party, not if you want to sleep. I had the best five days i Budapest at this place

Only prob is security but lock up all your goods and it's a sick hostel!!!!

Infinity was an experience... The staff are great fun and go out with you every night however they have a very laid back attitude to their job. At infinity its definitely the staff and the people you go for. You will go out every night, it will be noisy, people will bang while you're trying to sleep. It is dirty, it's above a ruin pub and is a ruin itself. The facilities are functional but that's about as far as it goes. Most people loved it but you'd have to ignore the dirt first!

cheap disco.....

No locks on doors and some of the rudest staff I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Definitely the hostel if you are looking for nightlife! Very fun atmosphere. Hostel not very clean. Too bad the reception only works 12 hours a day, staff is helpful and kind. I would recommend this hostel!!

To define the hostel i would say that it is a disco with beds in the middle, the same floor, the same sounds and the same amount of people. The hostel was dirty, had no security and almost no services. Its cheap, i mean has a fair price for what you get, but there is no chance to rest there. I guess the main goal of the hostel is to have parties, and it is true that it has very good parties inside, but i prefet to go there for the party (which is free) and sleep somewhere else for 2 euros more.