7.2
Very Good 264 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 264 Total Reviews
Infinity Party Hostels Located at Akácfa utca 49, Akácfa utca 49, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest Pest 1073 Akácfa utca 49, Akácfa utca 49
72% 264
47.5005360 19.0651524
    Rooms available

17th Jul 2016
6.6

Security Card System didn't work properly, sometimes all doors in Hostel were open (not entrance to Hostel though). It is a Party Hostel because of its location. Bars just one level below plus surroundings in the neighborhood. If you are really just looking for a bed then its ok, as soon as you expect more like working showers/bath then you might get a better place around.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2016
7.1

So much fun, the bar/club downstairs is amazing but don't go if you want a quiet one. Unfortunately in our room a window was smashed and the sink was flooding the whole time, I went to ask reception about the sink and the women said 'Well, what do you want me to do about it?'. Apart from her the rest of the staff were lovely, it's still a pretty dirty place though.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2016
4.0

The place was really gross, I didn't get sheets for hours after arriving. The girls and guys in my room had to wait like 7 hours for sheets and the staff walked in at like 3 in the morning and woke everyone up like "I heard someone needs sheets?". It was comically awful. The room could have doubled as a crock pot for how effectively it was slow roasting us through the night. Bar downstairs is kinda whack, better to go out somewhere. Wont stay here again.

• England, Couple, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
3.1

Arrived and checked in at 7pm, were told that linens were in the drier and would be brought to our beds within the hour. We went out, returned at midnight to no linens. Asked reception, who said the drier would be a further 40 minutes. Staff then took linens out of drier and gave them to us- they were still damp. Very small lockers, doors always open, not very secure. Staff unhelpful- when we asked for a taxi they told us it was a short distance and we should just walk. Would not recommend!

Hey Amy! We are sorry you had a bad experience with our staff. We are always open to any criticism in order to improve ourself and develop all the time. But we do not agree with the criticism of our security, we have not one but two security guards who make your and the others stay more secure and comfortable. We hope there will be a next time! Infinity team

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
3.1

We all agree with what staying at a "Party hostel" involves and I would not complain about the noisy nights or drunk lads around. But, the quality and cleanliness of the facilities has nothing to do with this and is obvious that the staff is not qualified to manage this place, at all. Staying at a "Party Hostel" in Budapest is an incredible experience so dont waste your money and time by staying here. I would suggest to pay a bit more for a proper Party Hostel and not with these posers

Dear Daniel! I am glad you agree, partyhostel is to have a blast, a nice party and not to sleep over and over the nights. About your thoughts considering our cleanliness: we have all day long cleaning service provided by a professional cleaning company, fully renovated toilets and bathrooms. I am sad you couldn't experience the lot of energy and work we put into renovating and making way more clean our freshly opened partyhostel. Infinity Team

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016
6.0

Very fun place if you want to party!! Our toilet had no light and didn't get fixed for the 6 nights I was there, showers are very dirty aswell, an effort was made each morning to clean each morning which was good however not much could be done around a room full of hungover and messy partygoers. Wifi was quite bad and kitchen/fridge was disgusting and there wasn't enough sheets for everyone so a few people had to sleep on the gross foam 'mattresses'. Other than that I had a very fun time!!!

Hey Gertrude! Thanks for the honest feedback and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Have a nice trip to come! Infinity Team

• DonPierson
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
4th Jul 2016

I loved this hostel! Keep in mind, it's PARTY hostel and it is noisy until 5 AM. It really feels like you are sleeping in the night club, but how cool is that you finish partying and go straight to your bed! I have no problems to sleep with lights on and music, so I did party for 2 days, and I went to bed at 2 or 3 AM the other 2 nights, and I switched off completely...but not everyone can do that. It's fun fun fun, the staff is very friendly and will help you out with whatever they can.

• tiagardner1
  • England, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2016

you get what you pay for, we stayed 2 nights and atmosphere was great, easy to meet new people and amazing location from bars etc - staff were also lovely. Cleanliness wasn't the best as beds were made from foam and had hair balls etc on them, rooms are also very hot, but if you like to party and don't care about sleeping I'd defo recommend.

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
2.0

walked into this hole & got treated like we didn't exist, finally got taken to our rooms which probably previously belonged to heroin junkies, unmade damaged foam mattresses dirty stained sheets, found used probably cum tissues on my bed, located on top of a bar that isn't owned by them where gutless losers carry on non stop, no fan or air con, paid for our first night & left, it took longer to write this review then the time i spent in that vile scum hostel would prefer to sleep in a park bin

Hey Jack! Both of us know that you are exaggerating, I could also say you are making absolutely false and agonistic accusations. What heroin junkies? What cum tissue? Please tolerate at least our work by writing an honest, true feedback about your stay. Thanks, Infinity Team

29th Jun 2016
5.4

Staff were lovely, other guests were not. My dorm was an utter hell hole when I arrived, thanks to the drunken morons that had been staying there for the previous few nights. Kitchen was also a complete shambles the entire time I was there. Needs better policing of basic policies such as cleaning up after yourself.

Thank you Thomas, we are sad your stay was ruined by some unpleasant companies. Hopefully see you later! Infinity Team