Inka King

Fabulous 303 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 303 Total Reviews

20th May 2017

Nice and friendly family owners who are very enthusiastic about all the things to do in the town. It's a shame most people only spend one night here on the way to Machu Picchu as I enjoyed an extra day to hike around. Beds were comfy, wifi pretty good, breakfast standard, shower hot. I'd go back there.

10th May 2017

Overall fantastic. My buddy and I booked two dorm rooms and had the place to ourselves. Comfortable and hot showers.

4th May 2017

We had a 6 bed dorm to ourselves as the hostel was barely inhabited and it was really nice. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the location was great. Only downside is the bathrooms were disgusting and didn't have working lights or doors that closed on shower or toilet stalls.

• Danielapolo4829
  • USA, Female, 31-40
2nd May 2017

Inka King hostel was amazing. The onwer is very attentive and gave me a brief history of the town and where to go and what to do. The room was clean and the shower nice and hot. The internet didn't work very well in the room, but worked great in the common areas. Overall great!

• Daniela78p
  • Israel, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2017
7.4

Nice and quite hostel, the family that runs the place is freindly and they are willing to help. The rooms are cozy, thow tall people will stuggle a little because of the sizes of the doors and the hallway. Great wifi in the rooms. Very basic but full breakfest.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
30th Mar 2017

Awesome hostel in the center of the city. We were super well received and I would recommend this place to anybody!

• kkpennington1
  • USA, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2017

The staff was so very lovely and have great tips on where to go! It is a peaceful environment and I was there in March and had a 6 bed room that was nice and clean mostly to myself. Got great rest! Breakfast was good too! The only downfall was the restrooms. Could use some tlc. They're quite smelly and dirty. And there's no lockers for your stuff so you just have to trust the people in your room. Super convenient location to everything! Overall I had a wonderful stay!

20th Feb 2017

Beautiful place to stay and rest after Machu Picchu! The building is beautiful, and I had the best hot shower of my entire trip here. Staff is friendly and enthusiastically gave me a tour of the place and suggestions for exploring Ollantaytambo. If I had it to do over again I would have spent one two nights here and one in Aguas Calientes, rather than the other way around. They were nearly empty during off season- I had the entire six bed dorm to myself. Good or bad depending on the person.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

We stayed in February, the low season, and it felt almost as though we had the place to ourselves. The room was clean and beds were comfortable, a nice quiet stay before the early morning train ride to Macchu Picchu (about 15 mins. away walking). The real reason this place gets such a high review though is the staff, they were friendly and helpful for the person in our group staying behind to explore Ollantayambo, providing good tips for exploring the surrounding ruins.

1st Feb 2017

We found the terrace! It's an awesome 360 view of Ollantaytambo that's perfect for early morning photography. Very helpful, friendly staff & in a great location only a couple blocks from the main square. Got a free basic breakfast (egg, coffee, bread & jam) made to order. Surprisingly few guests during our time here (is it off season) so we had a 6 bed dorm for the two of us! Definitely a great spot.