Inka's Hostel Reviews

Calle San Agustin 212, Cusco, Peru

I'm absolutely sure the guy at reception stole my guitar. I absolutely disgusted they destroyed my faith in staying at Cusco. I was there for approximately 20 minutes within this time I had a shower and then came back to the foyer to find my guitar had been stolen. The guy behind the reception then went on to describe my guitar and said I haven't seen it. Well that was oxymoron. So I am disgusted by this place and I would not recommend you have them on your website.

The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful!! A great hostel !

we stay few days in this hostel, there is NOT ALWAYS HOT WATER, NO KITCHEN, and the staff is not helpfull at all. they did a lot of mistake about money, want that we pay more, and we didnt get the room we have booked. YOU CAN GET BETTER FOR THIS PRICE.

The wifi connection in the room was really slow and spotty. The shower in our room didn't have hot water, so I complained and was shown to a different shower to use, which also did not have hot water. The following day I complained again, and was shown to another different shower which actually did have hot water. It was a hastle. The environment was pretty dead. I stayed at better hostels in Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes that were cheaper, which doesn't make sense at all...

A nice cheap hostel with very comfortable beds. However it can get super cold. There is minimal security, dorms have lockers however. Good option if you're trying to save money.

We extended our stay to 4nights. Very helpful staff, great yard with wifi. We booked Machu Picchu through the agency at the hostel and we were very satisfied. Price as we compared with others was very fair, all information needed we got in advanced and as confirmation. Only neg: No hot water, sometimes warm bur mostly cold. It stinked out of the canalisation in the bathroom, sometimes noise from the bar next doir but with great music :-)

I really enjoyed my staying at this hostel. The best part is the helpful staff always trying to help you and smiling. The breakfast was more than I expected for the amount of money I was paying. I definetly recommend it ! The only think I would complain is the travel agency next to the reception. You can find way better prices for outside for exactly the same service , or even better cause the guide was too late and didnt know very well about the site. Do not book in advance for Macchu Picchu.