Inka's Hostel Reviews

Calle San Agustin 212, Cusco, Peru

Bathroom in the private room is horrible. They must not have installed a "P" trap to prevent the sewage smell from filling tbe entire room. It doesnt matter if the bathroom door is closed or not the smell was constant all over the room. The staff member were friendly and nice. Basic bfast. Weak to no wifi in the rooms but works fairly well anywhere outside.

I'm absolutely sure the guy at reception stole my guitar. I absolutely disgusted they destroyed my faith in staying at Cusco. I was there for approximately 20 minutes within this time I had a shower and then came back to the foyer to find my guitar had been stolen. The guy behind the reception then went on to describe my guitar and said I haven't seen it. Well that was oxymoron. So I am disgusted by this place and I would not recommend you have them on your website.