Inka's Rest Reviews

Pasaje San Carlos No 158, Puno, Peru

Friendly staff and locally run business. Shower was so weak that I couldn't wash my hair but a great place to stay!

We stay in 8 dorm room, comfortable bed and really warm while sleeping. Hot shower anytime! They clean your bed every day that let me surprise. Buffet's breakfast was high value. Pancake with banana and jam was delicious! Egg was awesome! I suggest to stay here.

A good opportunity to practice your Spanish. Good breakfast. Hot water. Comfgortable beds.

Friendly helpful staff, good breakfast.

I arrived at 4am from the bus terminal and was so grateful to be allowed entrance to my private room. However, the room smelled like sewer which made it hard to sleep. The shower was hot but the bathroom also smelled like sewer. The hostel provided a basic breakfast. The staff were nice enough but there was definitely a language barrier which made paying for my room and booking a bus a little challenging. I didn't stay another night, instead I booked a bus and left Puno.

The staff was really helpful and knowledgeable of the area.

Although I don't think Puno is worth a visit except for the trips to Lake Titicaca, Inka's Rest is a fine hostel to spend a (few) night(s). Beds are really comfy, good breakfast with pancakes and eggs, common room with pool table and for booking trips or busses the reception will help you out. The only negatives: the rooms were pretty noisy, because they are situated close to the common room. Moreover, there is no heating, which would have been nice considering the super cold nights..

Comfortable and clean enough. Just stayed for two nights so it was ok for me. The breakfast is better than in other places in Peru, but the staff is not the most helpful. Overall it's good enough.

Super friendly staff! They were so helpful, thanks for everything

Great breakfast with pancakes, bread, cereals, eggs etc. Comfortable and warm bed. Staff was helpful. Wifi was stable and good

Only complaint was sometimes lack of toilet paper and broken shower handle that cut me. Everything else was great especially the staff! Breakfast was more than bread and jam. They had eggs and cereal too. We even went back after visiting the islands.

• 1st May 2015

This hostel is excellent for a short stay in Puno. The rooms are excellent and the breakfast is very good too. In a great location as well. I would definitely recommend this hostel...

great little family run hostel, welcomed us in in the early hours of the morning and gave us free breakfast. people were lovely, use of kitchen was good, although half of the hostel looked like it was under construction but we got over that, beds were good, lockers big enough to fit our bags, showers were warm and breakfast was nice

Nice hostel not far from the city center, although it lacks atmosphere. At the time I was there, there were construction works in the ground floor, maybe because of that. Breakfast is really mediocre, but that's almost everywhere the case in South America. Moderate cleanliness. Rooms and location feels a little bit cramped.

Not the hosting is my home and not noise is all closed, breakfast has everything. Maybe finish brekfast

In many ways a decent hostel. Good breakfast. But it was raining, and there was water on the floor in both the bathroom and the dorm I slept in. Not so cool.

Nice hostel. Nice owners. Nice room. Nice breakfast. Nice kitchen. In general, nice.