Inka's Rest Reviews

Pasaje San Carlos No 158, Puno, Peru

We booked a room with private bathroom, but the receptionist said that he has no rooms with private bathroom anymore... He tried to argue that they never sell rooms with ensuite bathroom for our price, even though we showed him our hostelworld email reservation. On the next day the staff was friendly and offered to reduce the price. During checkout other people had a problem with their credit card deposit. Next time we would stay in another hostel.

Very safe and clean with good kitchen, wifi and communal area but cold showers! Staff helped organise tours.

Showers Gas please advise when this simple cold the balloon is changed Communication is important , sorry

The small hostel is in a great location for shopping, walking.. It is spotlessly clean. The staff is friendly and helpful, the shower hot, and the bed, with its wool blanket and down comforter was difficult to climb out of in the morning even though coffee and breakfast was waiting downstairs.

nice location 2 minutes away from the center. Ifou nd the matress comfortable, I was lucky and there wasn´t anyone for the first two nights The hostel counts games - billard cards, internet Access . The breakfast was good: fruits, tea, coca leafs, coffee, toasts butter, ham and bread. The staff were very helpful, Even they took care of any travellers who wanted to go out after too many beers they also tried their best to help a travller whi had been stolen. Good Price

Pretty bad hostel. One of the worst i've stayed in South America. 4 bed dorm was tiny, no room to move and it smelled pretty bad. There's probably better places to stay.

We take great care and cleaning you say is a lie if you do not feel well because stayed 2 nights. change to another hostel there are many throughout the area, you can not live in a place that has a bad odor.

Inca's rest is a nice hostel situated about 10 min from the Plaza del Armas. Especially considering the price I could recommend it. The only thing was that there was no water (at all) during my first night.. The second day it was repaired though.

It was not our fault, it was a cut across the city

Staff was wholly incompetent. We reserved the Sillustani tour for the next day that would depart at 2pm. We get there at 1:30 and I confirmed twice with the woman at the desk that we were on the list. At 1:55pm, they tell us that they are in fact full and cannot take us anymore. I speak fluent Spanish. When paying for our stay I used a 100 sol bill. It's a "newer" bill that has been in Peruvian circulation for a while. The guy "did not recognize it." Wtf.

• 18th Jul 2014

I couldn't find someone to let us out of the Hostel and as such we were stuck in it for 20 minutes. I yelled around but no one would come. Other than that it was everything a Hostel should be :)

• 15th Jul 2014