Inka's Rest Reviews

Pasaje San Carlos No 158, Puno, Peru

An ok hostel although anyone arriving from Cuzco should be prepared for a change of quality - both in terms of the city and the hostels. Much of the hostel looks tired (I'm sure some of the posters have been on the walls for years and years) and hostel administration (papers, cleaning products, etc) often spills over into guest areas affecting the atmosphere and feel. I would try a different hostel if I was ever back in Puno.

A good hostel in a convenient location, easy to walk around town and get to the port. The staff were helpful, booking bus tickets, ordering taxis and takeout pizza! The private rooms were really nice. They kept our bags for us when we went island hopping. The breakfast was average. Overall a good bet.

Great Hostel!! I took the night bus from Cusco and they allowed me to check-in at 06:00am and let me have breakfast there. Gilda was really helpful and friendly. Thanks for all!! :)

A great place in a great location. Super clean hostel with great kitchen facilities. Private double ensuite room was very comfortable and clean. Wifi was very slow in the room. Definitely would recommend this hostel. One suggestion though, blinds should be darker as the room was too bright in the mornings.

The good thing is that I got a bed 2 hours after i arrived in 6am. I slept in a 7 bed dorm and it is very small, the bathrooms have a bad smell and I didn't have hot water some of the time. The staff does not know English but they say they do so it is confusing. Don't book tours with them! They are way more expensive them any other agency! If it was a cheaper hostel I think I wouldn't mind the service that much.

check in is at 9 this is written we were good to give bed after 2 hours our rooms are spacious and all have large rooms we do the best we can

The staff was amazing, very supportive with planning the trip to the isles on lake Titicaca. They were also welcoming, reliable and adaptable which is very important in a place where you're never sure when the next bus leaves. The rooms are nice. There are three common rooms, one on each floor. The kitchen is fully equipped. The hostel is well-located, next to the market, a supermarket and downtow but still in a quiet street. Everybody was friendly and made this stay in Puno much more enjoyable.

Great place to stay! Very helpful staff. The tours and bus tickets are cheaper else where. For example bus ticket to colchacabana cost 15 s she charge us 25s but they were delivered to us that evening for the next day.

Great place to stay. The staff were really friendly and Ricardo was incredibly helpful on reception. The hostel was was warm ande cosy and well located. There were a few improvements being made while I was staying there so I´m sure in the future Inka´s rest will be ever better!

Staff super friendly. Nice kitchen facilities.