Reviews & Ratings Explained
The following reviews were submitted by customers who booked in the last 6 months.
The reviews and ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up to the minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is. Read our review guidelines »
We now classify our reviewers based on how well travelled they are.
- Novice Nomad: 1-10 Reviews Added
- Avid Traveller: 10-20 Reviews Added
- Globetrotter : 20+ Reviews Added
- Show Translated Reviews In A Specific Language
- Sort reviews by:
My first time in South America, so this place was a very early impression - and it was good. Nice intimate atmosphere. I stayed here with lots of friends, but also got on with the other guests. We often sat in the courtyard in evenings and recounted our adventures to one another. The breakfasts were simple but good. The staff are wonderful - very friendly, reasonable and accommodating. Peru is a very beautiful and friendly part of the world. Inkawasi is a good indicator of the friendliness.
- Novice Nomad
- Male, 25-30
- (1 review)
- sometimes staff was not easy to find - if u start with breakfast one hour after it begins, u might get no bread anymore, because others have eaten it all (so u paid for the breakfast, but don't get one) - nice house, but not really cozy at all
- Novice Nomad
- Couple, 25-30
- (4 reviews)