Inkijkmuseum Reviews

Dommelstraat 2a, Eindhoven, Netherlands

The hot water installation had just broken down but apart from that my friend and I enjoyed our stay there a lot. The place has a uniques atmosphere with the walls covered with paintings and the river Dommel flowing beneath the window.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Really good hostel in Eindhoven centre. Really close to the central station and to the main spots of the city. The rooms were spacious and clean and the owner was nice and helpful with me and my friend. I would definitely stay in there again :)

There was a bit of hiccup when we were trying to check in. Nevertheless, a compromise was reached and I thought that it was handled quite well. Great location, nice place. Would recommend it!

a room filled with pictures

The best staff I have ever ever met! Thanx guys...

Unique experience sleeping in a museum. The exhibition is amazing. It is near the central station (5 min walk).

The room was out standing.Amazing art work everywhere.the hostel was a hidden gem ,seconds for the centre of the town.

A great place to stay, really outgoing hosts, and a bonus of cultural uplifting. Totally worth a longer stay.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Macedonia

Hostel is like a museum. It has a big collection of paintings on walls. When I booked it I was thinking that I will have a room, but I got something like hut.

It was a very interesting experience. With the paintings on the walls, it provided with a very unique environment: it felt like sleeping in a museum and having all the time in the world to observe them.

• 21st Apr 2014
  • Bulgaria

really chill and flexible guys, felt really good and comfortable!

• 10th Apr 2014