Inkijkmuseum Reviews

Dommelstraat 2a, Eindhoven, Netherlands

the room offered was actually a container outside the museum. Super nosey and very poorly decorated. Stains in the bedding............. 1 only toilet with shower in, shared between 4-5 room and that was in the main house so we had to dress up in middle of the night, go out in the cold and get in the main building.

• 22nd Dec 2014

yeah the room can be noisy, specially in the weekends or when there is stormy weather. We could not say that in our announcement of the 3 rooms we have. But we did announce that two of our rooms are on the premisess of the little museum, 5 meters away from the house. Nevertheless, still I hope you slept well.

Stayed in ground floor room of the guest building The sheets did not smell clean, and the room was quite cold. We were only there for about 7 hours in total (early flight), but it was not a great sleep.

is so beautiful to be left breathless .. the room most incredible I've ever slept!!

• 24th Nov 2014

I've been to many hostels and many apartments all over the world and for sure this museum is the most unique place. There is no single thing to complain about. It's clean, in a perfect place, the kitchen and the bedroom are excellent. There are many interesting pictures all over the place. However this place is not suitable for party and you have to be careful with the paintings.

Really lovely place in a great location. The owner was very friendly and made us feel very comfortable. We didn't stay for long but would have been very happy to if we had the time. It would have been nice to be able to lock the door of the room from the outside as well as the inside to make sure our belongings were completely safe while we were out.

• 13th Oct 2014

Our stay at Inkijkmuseum was great. Really good location, close to the train station, bars and restaurants. We stayed only 1 night but we were happy with this choose. We felt welcomed and the owner was really easy going guy. Everything worked well and that was other great experience for us! Thanks :)

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

The hot water installation had just broken down but apart from that my friend and I enjoyed our stay there a lot. The place has a uniques atmosphere with the walls covered with paintings and the river Dommel flowing beneath the window.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Really good hostel in Eindhoven centre. Really close to the central station and to the main spots of the city. The rooms were spacious and clean and the owner was nice and helpful with me and my friend. I would definitely stay in there again :)

There was a bit of hiccup when we were trying to check in. Nevertheless, a compromise was reached and I thought that it was handled quite well. Great location, nice place. Would recommend it!

View all Eindhoven Bed and Breakfasts