8.5
8.5
Fabulous 165 Total Reviews

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

Very close to the Central station, in the city centre, but in a quiet place. The room has a small kitchen, so I could make my own meals. It was clean, but had a few small things broken (light switch and similar). Overall it was a good stay, and the owner is a nice relaxed guy, so I could really feel like home there.

• France, Female, 18-24
26th Feb 2017

The owners were really nice and the location was fine. I'll recommend it to my friends !