8.0
Fabulous 155 Total Reviews

• olivvilo
  • Russia, All Female Group, 25-30
21st Jan 2017

We enjoyed our stay at Inkijkmuseum very much! Upon arrival we received a warm welcome from Stefan, who showed us a room. The room is big enough for two and has everything plus amazing paintings and big window! Thanks to Stefan and Martin Inkijkmuseum has a very special atmosphere and we enjoyed every minute of our stay!

• Macedonia, Female, 18-24
17th Sep 2016

I loved the place! It is ideal for artistic souls and it is completely different from every other hostel or hotel. It is definitely a place you should visit if you are NOT looking for a comfortable 5 star hotel with spa and everything. Every room is unique and full with many painting, which makes the stay a wonderful experience, even though the rooms aren't very big. I was very satisfied with my stay there, although I spent only one night. I would come back if I have the chance.