9.2
Superb 148 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 148 Total Reviews
Inkijkmuseum Located at Dommelstraat 2a, , Eindhoven.
Inkijkmuseum
Inkijkmuseum
    Rooms available

• Macedonia, Female, 18-24
17th Sep 2016

I loved the place! It is ideal for artistic souls and it is completely different from every other hostel or hotel. It is definitely a place you should visit if you are NOT looking for a comfortable 5 star hotel with spa and everything. Every room is unique and full with many painting, which makes the stay a wonderful experience, even though the rooms aren't very big. I was very satisfied with my stay there, although I spent only one night. I would come back if I have the chance.

• Croatia, All Female Group, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

It's a unique place and guys are really amazing.. We would stay there again for sure :)

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

Awesome quirky place! The owner is a gem and the art is very cool. More like a rented room in a house than a proper hostel, so as long as you are ok with that, it's great.