Inn-Berlin Reviews

Prinzenallee 48/49, Berlin, Germany

This hostel is very easily accessible using Berlin's excellent and cheap public transport system. The staff are very friendly and always happy to help. We really enjoyed our 4 night stay and would stay again if returning to Berlin!

definitely recommend the Inn Berlin to everyone finding accommodation with small budget !!

It was my twice being in a Hostel and it was awesome. Everything was very good, clean, good security (although you need a lock for your safe box) so on. The location is very good just 5 mint by S-bahn to Brandenburgo Tor . It allows you to see the sightseeings and go back to the Hostel to eat in the Kitchen saving money and then go again to see the city. The staffs are very kind and help you in everything, I forgot my keys and the came very quickly to open the door oy my room. I recomend it 100%

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Spain

This hostel is awesome! Very good value and atmosphere!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. I can only say good things about the hostel and the staff! I would definitely stay here again

This is a good hostel if you want to be a little outside of the excitement of the East Berlin night scene. The Hostel office is NOT open all day, so make sure you e-mail the hostel letting them know when you expect to arrive. One of my roommates did not realize and had to wait outside for a few hours before she was able to check-in. The common room is always full of people if you are wanting to expand your friends.

• 16th Jan 2014

In low season we cannot afford to have the reception open all day long as we are a small private run hostel. Thank you for understanding.

The hostel owner (or staff) was really kind. He told me many things to go, explained the maps well. Also, the rooms were very clean. Even though the internet was working only in the common room, it was quite fast. They also provide fruits, tea, or coffee for free. I really liked to stay there.

Sorry for the problem with the WiFi. The extender just needed to re-start.

taxi took us to wrong way but still taxi was not so expensive. Very clean n nice staff. I really enjoyed staying in Inn berlin. I definately recommend this place!!! And do not forget to go to chill- curry near the hostel. It was wonderful!!!

Enjoyed. It is a good choice of accommodation, comfortable room, clean, good price and excellent service ... Congratulations! Highly recommend.

• 1st Jan 2014

Great hostel, nothing bad to say about it! I stayed in a private room so I don't know how the dorms are

Staff was excellent! I accidentally booked the wrong dates and the owner came back to the hostel at night to help me. Thanks! The WiFi is fast, markets close by, bathroom was clean, room was spacious and clean, tons of freebies (water, fruit, wifi, computers etc), also had a kitchen but I never used it.

Wonderful place to stay! Hope to return in the future.

• 4th Nov 2013

This hostel like my home in Berlin! Staff very nice and take care everyone! The location is very nice there near the supermarket and bus stop!

I would reccomend Inn Berlin to everyone! I was staying into the 7 mixed people bedroom and I have never seen such a clean and friendly hostel. Well connected also from the Ryanair airport Schönefeld. Staff always ready to help!

• 2nd Nov 2013

Inn-Berlin is a great hostel. They have all you need, including an full equipped kitchen. It is ideal to come with friends or if you need to stay for a long time you can feel at home too. For the price they have they offer an awesome deal. Notice that they don't have reception 24 hours (at least in low season) but that is not really a problem because the staff is very helpful anyway and the owner lives a couple of minutes away from the place.