Inn-Berlin Reviews

Prinzenallee 48/49, Berlin, Germany

The hostel seemed okay but then I was told I was in the new "downstairs" section. It's through a courtyard in a separate building. It's sterile and dull. The kitchen is filthy with dirty dishes everywhere. There seemed to be a few long term residents. The bathroom floors are grimey and they smell. There's no lockers in the rooms. The front gate and door are always left open by the regulars so anyone can get in. Terrible Wifi. Far from the center. Don't bother.

I was expecting to be placed in a random room but they accommodated my friends and I and we were able to have a room to ourselves -- which was fantastic! I especially liked that our room had our own shower. The beds were comfy, the design was nice, and the place was clean. However, I have to say that the breakfast was the best...tons of different types of cereal, tons of jams/spreads, bakery-style bread, meats/cheeses, fruit, and coffee/tea all day! The staff was also great and very friendly :)

The hostel is very well located, quite close to all transport means, the bus stop being just 5 min away from it, and the S-Bahn - 10 min walk. Although I came quite late, the bed was waiting for me with linen and towels on it, which I appreciated a lot, as after a long trip one wants immediately to get into bed and not to be making it. The staff was ready to advice and help. The kitchen is good, quite spacious and well equipped, although I used it only for tea making.

Needs a bar.

The place inside is really nice, and staff helpful and friendly. It would of been better if there was a blocked of area where only people staying at hostel could sit outside. This area could have some plants and table/chairs. The place is very depressing outside...so maybe something can be done to make it more pleasant. Also the shower spray did not work...l did say something and they knew about it, but did not provide a new one

Very nice people, and helpfull.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Serbia

It was a pleasure to stay at inn-berlin! It's very good get comfortable and feel at home, specialy when you are far away from your country. I loved it!

• 17th Apr 2014

This hostel is very easily accessible using Berlin's excellent and cheap public transport system. The staff are very friendly and always happy to help. We really enjoyed our 4 night stay and would stay again if returning to Berlin!

definitely recommend the Inn Berlin to everyone finding accommodation with small budget !!

It was my twice being in a Hostel and it was awesome. Everything was very good, clean, good security (although you need a lock for your safe box) so on. The location is very good just 5 mint by S-bahn to Brandenburgo Tor . It allows you to see the sightseeings and go back to the Hostel to eat in the Kitchen saving money and then go again to see the city. The staffs are very kind and help you in everything, I forgot my keys and the came very quickly to open the door oy my room. I recomend it 100%

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Spain

This hostel is awesome! Very good value and atmosphere!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. I can only say good things about the hostel and the staff! I would definitely stay here again