8.4
Fabulous 611 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 611 Total Reviews
Inn-Berlin Located at Prinzenallee 48/49, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 13359 Prinzenallee 48/49
84% 611
52.5594580 13.3869060
    Rooms available

18th Nov 2016
7.4

Not in a great neighborhood for a solo woman traveler, but overall a solid hostel. There are some long-term occupants who are friendly and welcoming, and the staff were helpful as well. Further away from the city center than I expected but easy to get to via public transport. All in all a good place to stay, but with some location drawbacks.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
11th Nov 2016
7.1

My brother and I rented a private room at the Inn-Berlin for a few nights. The staff were helpful and printed off some train tickets for us as well.

4th Nov 2016

This hostel provide some cereal and everything I need in the kitchen Maybe because the time I visited them is not so popular, I can just take my time to prepare for breakfast and other meals The host is so kind that he let me put my stuffs in the room until the time I need to leave Berlin at 15:00 The most important is that the price is highly acceptable

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
29th Oct 2016
6.0

The hostel kitchen was very dirty. The people who left their food on the table and left everything messy, stayed in that way for 2 days. They put us in an other building, and we couldn't enter to the hostel with our keys where normally we could have had a coffee. However, we got a 3 beds room for pretty good price, so that was a very good thing. The location is ok, easy to reach the center by Ubahn or Sbahn.

Thank you for the bad rating! We put you exactly in the room you booked. And to give us 2 points for cleanliness because other guests do not clean their dishes is just insulting!!!

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Oct 2016

This hostel is great! Clean and comfortable, very friendly and helpful staff. Close to the U-Bahn and next door to cheap supermarkets, bakeries and fast food. I would definitely recommend staying here :)

• chloeatkins_2022
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Sep 2016
7.7

Lockers under bed, showers, free coffee, right outside to bus stop and 5 minutes walk to the train. No complaints

• India, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

Super friendly and super efficient staff! Ralph makes wonderful conversation and the team was so nice about resolving some booking errors I'd made! The rooms are really nice and totally worth the price, and I recommend Inn-Berlin wholeheartedly. It's a little out of the city centre, but located in a nice, quiet and green space, and is well connected by public transport to the rest of the city :)

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016
7.1

Access to the hostel was very easy, right beside the bus stop and a 10 minute walk to the metro station. The staff were fantastic, very welcoming and explained everything we needed to know. Breakfast was provided. The bedrooms were super clean and spacious. Would recommend this to any traveller

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
6.6

Inside it was clean, had a nice common area and the wifi was good. Can't fault the staff either Ector helped us arrange a taxi to the station and guided us around the city! Would 100% stay again!

We have a perfect access to all major spots in Berlin with public transport!

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Overall I was happy with my stay here. There were a few problems with my reservation not showing up because their system apparently takes a few days to update. However, the manager at the time, Hector, was incredible. He was very quick to help, solved any problems swiftly, made great conversation, and made us feel extremely welcome. He quite literally made the stay worth it. Facilities were great. Lockers were big and the door locks didn't bother me. Location is close enough to the metro.