Inn-Berlin Reviews

Prinzenallee 48/49, Berlin, Germany

One of the guys of the staff was really rude to us and very impatient.

I think it would be great if you had a system in the refrigiators. Like 1 shelf pr. room, and common shelf where you could donate food when you leave. :)

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

Thank you for the hints. You could also have told us personally. However, we even have in most rooms fridges. And we had a fridge for left overs but almost no other guest ate the goods it...

Inn Berlin is located right beside a liquor store whose clients feel that it's ok to hang out in front and carry on until midnight. Also they have open showers in the bathrooms. We are not in high school anymore the shower heads could ver easily be made a bit more private by installing shower curtains. Inn Berlin also has monthly residents. It is not fair for a vacationer to be woken up at five am because my room mates alarm for work is going off. These residents should be housed seperately.

The girl and older gentleman working there were nice and helpful but the younger lad could be a lot nicer. On hostelworld website it's advertised free parking but they only provide payable parking. One can park for free in nearby streets at their own risk.

If you take your time to rate, what about to mention all the positive points? OK. I understand. The comment would be too long. Out of the hundreds of things we could do wrong, only 2 complains. That is great.

The hostel seemed okay but then I was told I was in the new "downstairs" section. It's through a courtyard in a separate building. It's sterile and dull. The kitchen is filthy with dirty dishes everywhere. There seemed to be a few long term residents. The bathroom floors are grimey and they smell. There's no lockers in the rooms. The front gate and door are always left open by the regulars so anyone can get in. Terrible Wifi. Far from the center. Don't bother.

Security 1 point? In 7 years nothing has been stolen at our hostel. We have very good access with public transport to all main spots in Berlin. Bathroom floors are according to latest security standards and therefore very rough and difficult to keep white. The ground floor section is brand new and needs some more days to finish with additonal facilities as lockers. If dishes not cleaned please blame your room mates!

I was expecting to be placed in a random room but they accommodated my friends and I and we were able to have a room to ourselves -- which was fantastic! I especially liked that our room had our own shower. The beds were comfy, the design was nice, and the place was clean. However, I have to say that the breakfast was the best...tons of different types of cereal, tons of jams/spreads, bakery-style bread, meats/cheeses, fruit, and coffee/tea all day! The staff was also great and very friendly :)

The hostel is very well located, quite close to all transport means, the bus stop being just 5 min away from it, and the S-Bahn - 10 min walk. Although I came quite late, the bed was waiting for me with linen and towels on it, which I appreciated a lot, as after a long trip one wants immediately to get into bed and not to be making it. The staff was ready to advice and help. The kitchen is good, quite spacious and well equipped, although I used it only for tea making.

Needs a bar.

I wonder what it needs you to give 5 points? For example, 5m from the entrance is a huge bottle store open every day until 10pm. A bottle of premium beer cost 80cents there. How can we have a bar and compete with them...?

The place inside is really nice, and staff helpful and friendly. It would of been better if there was a blocked of area where only people staying at hostel could sit outside. This area could have some plants and table/chairs. The place is very depressing outside...so maybe something can be done to make it more pleasant. Also the shower spray did not work...l did say something and they knew about it, but did not provide a new one

Very nice people, and helpfull.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Serbia

It was a pleasure to stay at inn-berlin! It's very good get comfortable and feel at home, specialy when you are far away from your country. I loved it!

• 17th Apr 2014

This hostel is very easily accessible using Berlin's excellent and cheap public transport system. The staff are very friendly and always happy to help. We really enjoyed our 4 night stay and would stay again if returning to Berlin!

definitely recommend the Inn Berlin to everyone finding accommodation with small budget !!