Inn Cube Ximen Reviews

8F, No.30 Xining South Rd, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

If you're looking for a clean place with friendly staff, this is the place to stay. The location is excellent.

• 29th Aug 2014

The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly and helpful but the hotel location is quite hard to find.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Vietnam

Its really bad expericen once i stay here.I have book a single room for stay two days. once i check-in .i saw the room have two bed ,then i ask them is really one ppl sta.they say yes. However ,the first night around 1:30 am ,a staff would open the door,what time is it..i am sleepinghe said " due to their operation issue .would i share the room other ppl".actuall i really dont mind to share the room with other ppl.because this really a hostel.i dont like is the time and not enough air condition

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Despite the small size of the (single) room, it was a pleasant and clean place to stay in for my 10-day trip in Taipei. The place could do with a common fridge/ kitchen area, and hangers for clothes.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

very clean and nice staff but there's no any facility for traveler like refigirator or public kitchen.. i couldn't do anything except for sleeping in hostel. so i hope they consider about that.. for more customer

I booked room for two people with double bed. It was a bit smaller than expected but very clean. I think it's worth the money. It is not super close to subway but a decent walking distance away. The hotel was kinda difficult to find because the numbers on the street were in weird order. Better use google map for that. The other facilities were fantastic and super clean. Overall, I really enjoyed my two night there and would stay here again. I recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

The rooms are SMALL. Like claustrophobia-inducing SMALL. The double room with a bunk bed only measured 1.5 meters at the front, 3 meters deep, and 2.5 meters high. I'm 5 feet 4 inches and it felt just barely right to me. I can't imagine how anybody taller would fare in the room. The staff are a mixed bag. Some speak English and some don't. If you need to make any special requests (like we did for the receipts), you need to wait for the shift of the English-speaker.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

This place is new, all rooms and facilities are very clean.There are lots of cheap and good food around the area, not a problem even can't bring food back into the room. The staff are kind and honest, they told me the place were flooding last night due to the heavy rain, they were still drying the carpet, they allow me to change any room or cancel with paying nothing. But the room looks really fine, i'll not notice if they don't tell. so I stay, they gave me discount at the end. Appreciated!